Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Hepantivir - How Genuine? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hepantivir - How Genuine? (5710 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hepantivir - How Genuine? by Lawalemi(m): 11:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
Hepantivir is used for the treatment of Hepatitis B.
The company once advised me to discontinue Tenofovir and switch to Hepantivir.
I discussed with my doctor at and she stated that they discontinued the administration of HepantHepantivirhe gave me no further LASUTH.
Anyone with idea why this medicine is not ideal under such system. I could read lots of encomium by the users on Facebook.
Please advise.

Re: Hepantivir - How Genuine? by Ninobraw(m): 9:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
Pl s can you removed the drug label on your post us not proper those drug re prescribed drug so any body can see it and go and use it without prescription thank you for listening

(1) (Reply)

Why Moi Moi Should Be Prepared With Beans And Its Coat / Baby Born With A Rare Condition In Umaru Shehu Hospital In Borno (Graphic) / Cholera Death Toll In Plateau Rises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.