Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? (62148 Views)

Whose Name Should Be Put On documents of Properties Acquired By Married Couples? / Married Couples: Are You Comfortable With Your Mother-In-Law Living With You? / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by 9jaflave: 10:24am On Jul 11, 2016
attacker321:
Is it okay for a married couple to draw up a time table for having sex?

My wife is complaining that I disturb her every day and that she can no longer cope. She has insisted that we come up with a time table of two days in every week and stick to it. This means she is ready to give me sex only twice a week.

Also how many times per week is ideal for a couple to have sex?

Sex na food! Twice a week is very ok and realistic. I'm assuming you are newly weds- after 10 years of marriage, I bet you, twice a month may not even be an issue!
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by sorepco(m): 10:38am On Jul 11, 2016
Accept the two days suggestion but refuse the 2 times suggestion. I.e. mondays and thursdays but at least 6 times pr day.
So you give it to her 6 times on monday and 6x on thursday. Either she accept this or once a day and just 7x a week!!
Punish her well on di bed those 2 days of the week
Ur timetable thus:
Monday from 7 am 1st n 2nd rounds.

If she is working 3rd and 4th rnd bw 7pm and 8pm.

5th and 6th rnd bw 10pm and 11pm.

NB: repeat same on thursday....

attacker321:

My wife is complaining that I disturb her every day and that she can no longer cope. She has insisted that we come up with a time table of two days in every week and stick to it. This means she is ready to give me sex only twice a week.

Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by Ishilove: 10:45am On Jul 11, 2016
pendusky:
came here to see your response grin
And now you've seen it, has your mind come down? cheesy
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by McDarela(m): 11:03am On Jul 11, 2016
Just to read comment ooooo
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by achemajulius(m): 11:05am On Jul 11, 2016
Sex is the bond between u n ur wife,perhaps ur wife sex urge is not high like urs that's why she is limiting d number of sex.
Bro,take ur time to understand her emotional need,its not all about sex.
Foreplays,caressing etc can help build your wife sex urge.
Sex for couple at least thrice a week is not bad.Pls, give her some time to grow sexually.
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by tosyne2much(m): 11:08am On Jul 11, 2016
hope4nigeria:
divorce that woman now and go get a good woman.
You will not understaand what I'm saying but I gave you the best advice in the world.

That woman dey madt ni to tell me how many time I sexx her a day? That's disrespectful in the 1st place. Imidiately she mention such, I will terminate that marriage from that seconds! Which kind rubish be that sef or na lie u dey talk.
I hope u r not 1min man oh because ur wife must have got a guy out there doing the best needful.
Bros u dey vex ooo grin grin
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by tosyne2much(m): 11:10am On Jul 11, 2016
Colynz:
This is my first comment on a topic on nairaland .

Timetable for sex for married couples is not advisable as it will turn the individuals into something worse than a machine program for a specific task at a regular interval .

Bro, how come you registered since 2014 and this is your first comment? I guess you like being in stealth mode? cool
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by Theoflux(m): 11:15am On Jul 11, 2016
attacker321:

Face the topic and don't derail this thread please. Thank you.
E go work?
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:33am On Jul 11, 2016
thelish:
U never hit d right spot.
she will be d one begging for it cos d sweetness can't just get off her memory.
Oga increase ur gear
wow! I love you. I wish we could be hit tins together
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by SWITANN(f): 11:57am On Jul 11, 2016
achinice:
no stress and dis is where a side chic comes in....no stress her @all even for one week..be a. Gentle man before her

whats doing u sef,how did side chic come into d equation.
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by yomi007k(m): 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
9jatatafo:

Hahahahaha. How come he was so wealthy? What about MKO that has so many women in his life?

Solomon wealth was not created by him. it even deteriorated in his time. He was never a great king. no great battles.

Mko died prematurely. If he was focused he wud still be alive.
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by thelish(f): 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
wow! I love you. I wish we could be hit tins together

Na ur grandmother u wan hit abi?
I forgive u.
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by shine12: 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
thelish:
U never hit d right spot.
she will be d one begging for it cos d sweetness can't just get off her memory.
Oga increase ur gear

It's a myth(maybe for in married jobless folks) and your post shows you are not married and if married a fresher.
Be married with three kids along with work for you and your wife and you will realise no amount of hitting the spot can make you guys have regular sex due to the toll of work and stress but you can abviously work around it.
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
thelish:

Na ur grandmother u wan hit abi?
I forgive u.
not hit in term of punches but hit in term of fuckfuck! ok, i wanna fuuuuucccck u
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by thelish(f): 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
shine12:

It's a myth(maybe for in married jobless folks) and your post shows you are not married and if married a fresher.
Be married with three kids along with work for you and your wife and you will realise no amount of hitting the spot can make you guys have regular sex due to the toll of work and stress but you can abviously work around it.

So only jobless people have good sex?
Am not here to declare number of kids I have or years in marriage.
We all go through stress of work n kids, but we still create time for sex. Am not d first worker with kids in d world.
It can't be done every day, but d few times u engage in it, in a week should be worth it.
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by thelish(f): 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
not hit in term of punches but hit in term of fuckfuck! ok, i wanna fuuuuucccck u

people wey get prick dey receive time table, con be u wey nor get at all.
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by shine12: 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
thelish:

So only jobless people have good sex?
Am not here to declare number of kids I have or years in marriage.
We all go through stress of work n kids, but we still create time for sex. Am not d first worker with kids in d world.
It can't be done every day, but d few times u engage in it, in a week should be worth it.

Nope to you question.

What I'm saying is a myth is the famous hit her well and she will coming back to beg everyday. It is a myth when you have more than three kids and you both work. Yes everyone can have a good sex life.
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by harsysky(m): 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
attacker321:

Try and add variety to your sex life. Recall your previous experiences with wifey, have you been doing just the same thing over and over again? If yes. Change course. Spice it up with different acts. Pay more attention to her and try to satisfy her instead of getting the satisfaction.

Do you have premature Ejaculation?
Do you engage in fore play?
answer and I'll take it from there.
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by ukorsimplicity(m): 2:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
yomi007k:
Op I think its gone be good 4 u.

D less sex a man has, d more productive he becomes.

Please, who told you this and how does sex affect the productivity of a man?
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by Nightie(f): 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
Zoharariel:
When the delightful thoughts of nightie, missy89, houseofglam7, sinaj & mizmycoli's naked bum-bum comes to me in the middle of the night - the way the word of the Lord came upon to Elijah or Ezekiel; then she should know that electrical signals of sexual arousal travels from my hypothalamus down to the lower part of my spinal cord.

Nerves in this area then communicate with nerves in my pelvis - telling arteries to allow blood into the nuclear chamber of my todger, which then automatically & majestically results into a nuclear erection. grin

Now, if I was laying beside her on a Russian-made waterbed embossed with the signature of Vladimirovich Putin, stretching out my soft fingers like Moses did at the Red Sea, while attempting to navigate over the dark bushes of her coochie ; would she say to me - sweedy, sorry, today is Sunday - we can't do it ? grin

Ar u alryt sir? grin

1 Like

Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
thelish:

people wey get prick dey receive time table, con be u wey nor get at all.
may you don't know I'm the guy called born2fuck, the legendary retired olosho husler. I do not need to talk much. I was born2fuckIT
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by yomi007k(m): 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
ukorsimplicity:

Please, who told you this and how does sex affect the productivity of a man?
Its a fact. I am a man n im sure u know wat im talking about.

After spending tine n energy to get d woman laid u still spend time n energy sleeping. And wen sex is in excess, u get confused n cant take logical decisions.

This is fact n it all depends on who wants to accept it.
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by Nyceguy92: 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
alizma:

when you see someone calling lalasticlala, what the means actually mean is that the topic is interesting and calling the mod attention to move it to the permanent site(front page) where it will get more readers and more contribution. if you remove lala from a topic, that topic is as good as irrelevant, that is d way we roll here.

Thanks for the explanation..
But I thought there are moderators here, who have set guidelines on which thread moves to the front page.

By which yardstick is the individual calling on Lalasticlala to move a thread to the FP doing so?
I have no qualms against a useful thread making FP, but some are overdoing it; most times, for ridiculous posts.

1 Like

Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by Juliesexy(f): 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
JoeCutie:
Drawing up a timetable for sex? What a boring way of living a married life!

There's nothing like timetable for sex! It's a no no. In fact, to me, timetable for sex is all kinds of wrong. Whatever happened to spontaneity? Be crazy, be spontaneous. Rock your thing everyday, if you can. If you can't, any time you feel like it, you knack your thing, but never plan it. Never! It makes for a more boring life. No suspense! No surprises! Just too much anticipation and maybe, excitements which would even make you to release before 5 minutes, which, you should know, is a sexual sin.

You can jam your wife as she's making food in the kitchen, you rock your thing. In the toilets? Cool. Midnight? Sweet. Any time, just as the spirit leads.

That's the perfect timetable for sex: As the spirit leads.

Cc: Attacker321
You are all shades of fun! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by JoeCutie(m): 3:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
DonaldGenes:

Lol spoilt kid
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by JoeCutie(m): 4:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
sweetilicious:
As the spirit leads my dear.
kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by JoeCutie(m): 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
Juliesexy:
You are all shades of fun! cheesy
kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
SWITANN:

whats doing u sef,how did side chic come into d equation.
meaning we will both leave like siblings no sex....you just cook for me dats all......can't beg for sex neither can I force my wife if I'm married.
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by Theophinio(m): 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
Stepoo:
Just agree and hook up with another bae
WICKED
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by SWITANN(f): 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
achinice:
meaning we will both leave like siblings no sex....you just cook for me dats all......can't beg for sex neither can I force my wife if I'm married.

u dont get,the wife is stressed out. and the man seems to be demanding sex from her everytime. its not okay na.
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
SWITANN:

u dont get,the wife is stressed out. and the man seems to be demanding sex from her everytime. its not okay na.

sex everyday sha?wonder if he even works....
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by Ozugbo(m): 9:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
attacker321:

U shud tank God.My own na once in 3weeks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road / Online Users Criticise Couple's Maternity Shoot (photos) / How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.