Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Hidden Facts About ISLAM - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hidden Facts About ISLAM (639 Views)

How The Watchtower Was Financed (pre-1990) - The Hidden Facts Revealed / 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. / VIDEO: Muslim Imam Tells Truth About Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hidden Facts About ISLAM by Damy0r(m): 1:19am On Jul 10, 2016
Do you actually think that Islam is a true religion from God, did I prayed in mosque in vain? See for yourselves Muslims!
Muslims recognize this and try to overcome the principle of God confirming his revelation with signs by asserting that the revelation of the Qur'an itself is a sign. When Muhammad was challenged by the Jews and Christians to produce a sign, he received a special revelation from Allah.
Qur'an 6:37-39, 36. And they said: "Why is not a sign sent down to him from his Lord?" Say: "Allâh is certainly Able to send down a sign, but most of them know not." 38. There is not a moving (living) creature on earth, nor a bird that flies with its two wings, but are communitie like you. We have neglected nothing in the Book, then unto their Lord they (all) shall be gathered. 39. Those who reject Our Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) are deaf and dumb in darkness. Allâh sends astray whom He wills and He guides on the Straight Path whom He wills
Muhammad's revelation contradicts the previous revelations in both facts and principles. Consider the account of Joseph. In the Qur'an, Qur'an 12, Yusuf Beginning in Ayah 21.
Qur'an 12:21-34, 21. And the Egyptian who bought him said to his wife: Give him an honorable abode, maybe he will be useful to us, or we may adopt him as a son. And thus did We establish Yusuf in the land and that We might teach him the interpretation of sayings; and Allah is the master of His affair, but most people do not know. 22. And when he had attained his maturity, We gave him wisdom and knowledge: and thus do We reward those who do good. 23. And she in whose house he was sought to make himself yield (to her), and she made fast the doors and said: Come forward. He said: I seek Allah's refuge, surely my Lord made good my abode: Surely the unjust do not prosper. 24. And certainly she made for him, and he would have made for her, were it not that he had seen the manifest evidence of his Lord; thus (it was) that We might turn away from him evil and indecency, surely he was one of Our sincere servants. 25. And they both hastened to the door, and she rent his shirt from behind and they met her husband at the door. She said: What is the punishment of him who intends evil to your wife except imprisonment or a painful chastisement? 26. He said: She sought to make me yield (to her); and a witness of her own family bore witness: If his shirt is rent from front, she speaks the truth and he is one of the liars: 27. And if his shirt is rent from behind, she tells a lie and he is one of the truthful. 28. So when he saw his shirt rent from behind, he said: Surely it is a guile of you women; surely your guile is great: 29. O Yusuf! turn aside from this; and (O my wife)! ask forgiveness for your fault, surely you are one of the wrong-doers. 30. And women in the city said: The chiefs wife seeks her slave to yield himself (to her), surely he has affected her deeply with (his) love; most surely we see her in manifest error. 31. So when she heard of their sly talk she sent for them and prepared for them a repast, and gave each of them a knife, and said (to Yusuf): Come forth to them. So when they saw him, they deemed him great, and cut their hands (in amazement), and said: Remote is Allah (from imperfection); this is not a mortal; this is but a noble angel. 32. She said: This is he with respect to whom you blamed me, and certainly I sought his yielding himself (to me), but he abstained, and if he does not do what I bid him, he shall certainly be imprisoned, and he shall certainly be of those who are in a state of ignominy. 33. He said: My Lord! the prison house is dearer to me than that to which they invite me; and if Thou turn not away their device from me, I will yearn towards them and become (one) of the ignorant. 34. Thereupon his Lord accepted his prayer and turned away their guile from him; surely He is the Hearing, the Knowing.
Re: Hidden Facts About ISLAM by Damy0r(m): 1:29am On Jul 10, 2016
The Qur'an says that man was created from was created from water.
Qur'an 25:54. It is He Who has Created man from water: Then has He established Relationships of lineage And marriage: for thy Lord Has power (over all things).
These are internal contradictions that indicate the origin of the Qur'an was not the mind of God, but the mind of man, Muhammad
Re: Hidden Facts About ISLAM by Damy0r(m): 1:31am On Jul 10, 2016
The Qur'an advocates the beating of wives who are perceived to be misbehaving.
Qur'an - 4:34 Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allâh has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient (to Allâh and to their husbands), and guard in the husband's absence what Allâh orders them to guard (e.g. their chastity, their husband's property, etc.). As to those women on whose part you see ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (next), refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them (lightly, if it is useful), but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance). Surely, Allâh is Ever Most High, Most Great.
The Bible teaches that man is to love his wife and treat her as his own body.
Re: Hidden Facts About ISLAM by Damy0r(m): 1:33am On Jul 10, 2016
Thank you Jesus, lover of our soul! More hidden points is loading!
Re: Hidden Facts About ISLAM by barackodam: 2:14am On Jul 10, 2016
Damy0r:
The Qur'an advocates the beating of wives who are perceived to be misbehaving.
Qur'an - 4:34 Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allâh has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient (to Allâh and to their husbands), and guard in the husband's absence what Allâh orders them to guard (e.g. their chastity, their husband's property, etc.). As to those women on whose part you see ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (next), refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them (lightly, if it is useful), but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance). Surely, Allâh is Ever Most High, Most Great.
The Bible teaches that man is to love his wife and treat her as his own body.

You obviously have comprehension problem with this verse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden Facts About ISLAM by shevi4mb(m): 2:28am On Jul 10, 2016
barackodam:

He has a general comprehension problem.....nt jst on this verse...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hidden Facts About ISLAM by barackodam: 2:29am On Jul 10, 2016
shevi4mb:

He has a general comprehension problem.....nt jst on this verse...

Unarguably

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hidden Facts About ISLAM by Amberon11: 2:31am On Jul 10, 2016
Same lame excuse all Muslims give. Only in the Qur'an black means red.
barackodam:

Re: Hidden Facts About ISLAM by DucheSsMerezz(f): 2:56am On Jul 10, 2016
Re: Hidden Facts About ISLAM by malvisguy212: 8:24am On Jul 10, 2016
barackodam:

when last did you muslims ( the sons of the bond woman) answer questions ?

(1) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? / God Is Not All Powerful According To The Bible. / 90% Of People Who Are Delivered During Deliverance Sessions Are Females, Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.