Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,364 members, 7,826,426 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

90% Of People Who Are Delivered During Deliverance Sessions Are Females, Why? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 90% Of People Who Are Delivered During Deliverance Sessions Are Females, Why? (641 Views)

Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) / Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

90% Of People Who Are Delivered During Deliverance Sessions Are Females, Why? by truthalways(m): 8:02am On Aug 28, 2016
I noticed that during deliverance sessions in Churches, 90% of the people who are delivered or fall under the anointing (either they are possessed, in bondage, or manifestation of the Holy Spirit etc) are females. Has anyone else noticed this too? If yes, why do you think it is so
Re: 90% Of People Who Are Delivered During Deliverance Sessions Are Females, Why? by theodavid: 8:06am On Aug 28, 2016
I don't knw
Re: 90% Of People Who Are Delivered During Deliverance Sessions Are Females, Why? by Oche211(m): 8:07am On Aug 28, 2016
Yea, i've noticed that too. The answer is simple, the DEVIL no be GAY na.
That's why he went to EVE in the garden of Eden.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of People Who Are Delivered During Deliverance Sessions Are Females, Why? by Davash222(m): 8:11am On Aug 28, 2016
Too many Mammy waters'. Lol

Or have you heard or seen Pappy water before??
Re: 90% Of People Who Are Delivered During Deliverance Sessions Are Females, Why? by Tolexander: 8:13am On Aug 28, 2016
females have soft mind and easy to be deceived and evil penetrates into their mind easily. The easier it is for devil to penetrate, the easier it is for devil to exit.

Little wonder the serpent went first to Eve instead of Adam that had been in the garden longer than Eve's existence.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of People Who Are Delivered During Deliverance Sessions Are Females, Why? by ever811(m): 8:17am On Aug 28, 2016
iam surprise too..leme ask the fake prophet in my compound I be back with an answer..
Re: 90% Of People Who Are Delivered During Deliverance Sessions Are Females, Why? by Ranchhoddas: 8:25am On Aug 28, 2016
It's quite suspicious. I think it's because women are more impressionable, more easily manipulated. There might be other reasons though.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of People Who Are Delivered During Deliverance Sessions Are Females, Why? by youngest85(m): 9:07am On Aug 28, 2016
Coz pastors love to touch soft bodies
Re: 90% Of People Who Are Delivered During Deliverance Sessions Are Females, Why? by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 28, 2016
Females are less rational and more of emotion ( as a whole). They are more prone to BELIEVE in a happy tosy life than Males.

Hence; the case of their manipulation.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of People Who Are Delivered During Deliverance Sessions Are Females, Why? by truthalways(m): 11:33am On Aug 28, 2016
Well i think it's because the devil knows that by getting just one woman, he could get several men through her. Think about it
Re: 90% Of People Who Are Delivered During Deliverance Sessions Are Females, Why? by raphieMontella: 7:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
women are more easily manipulated psychologically than men... And your god and satan love playing with ladies...thats why he is a misognyist

(1) (Reply)

10 Countries In The World Where Christmas Have Been Banned / Atheist Wati Be Una Own / Join A Party Now, Adeboye Tells RCCG Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.