Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Back Link - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Back Link (337 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Back Link by sagarchy6: 4:51am On Jul 10, 2016
Afternoon sunshine sad tilt Sea alone wandering the vast wilderness we Flying high above the clouds obscure the horizon And the wind swept away many dreams. back link His day to know each other casually And to forget the time together fun Forget how anxious sadness with stray lifetimes. Girl, I like the other boats, Forever under the waves floating offshore Lapse, lapse which has surrounded the pain in my heart. If there were times when I knew that, Although the sun has gone away places I miss you my love every day In my heart I always hurry back here. ...... The situation is far from dead Call your name in marine wilderness aspirations Kids fun afternoons here And find moments where love intoxicating levels. Real life, sad and painful From the moment you go to bring brotherhood In the dream he would expect me to fall fully nostalgia. Girl, I like all birds, Living alone how much time passes Fly away, fly away, O bird has a broken wing sky. If there were times when I knew that, Whether we like to go far away to find you But I have strayed into the realm of dreams In my heart I always hurry back here ... 9745
http://www.wheretoget-backlinks.com

(1) (Reply)

Be A Certified 3D Home Interior & Architecture Designer / Affordable Student's Hostel 4 Oau U Students / Answers Needed To Broaden Knowledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.