Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Bad Working Condition From Chinese Employer And An Unactive Labour Union - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Bad Working Condition From Chinese Employer And An Unactive Labour Union (563 Views)

My Employer Does Not Want Me To Leave - Please Advice Me / Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian / List Of Things You Are Entitled To By Law From Your Employer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Working Condition From Chinese Employer And An Unactive Labour Union by phenomental40(m): 5:37am On Jul 10, 2016
Hello everybody am writing this to seek for some good advice as I am very worried due to the persistent strike action which is currently going on in my work place, I work for a chinese owned fuRniture company in lagos as a factory worker I don't want mention the name of the company but its a big company which operates in some country around the world, I've been working there for about two years now I enjoy doing the work because I feel making furniture is a good handwork especially here in nigeria but the problem is that we are being maltreated and not paid well, as a staff working for them for almost two year I still receive N18000 on monthly basis but which as been cut down to N16000 after union due and tax have been removed. We called on to labour union to assist us in our fight for better working condition since last year till now nothing has been done instead the chinese manager are making life hard for we the staff for instance if we get to our place of work a minute late N300 is gone from our salary, if one absent from work whether one is sick they don't care but to deduct huge fine for absent and we work from mondays to saturday, even now that the country is very hard they don't pity us some minor mistakes at work could make one lose almost half his salary, any time the labour union are been questioned by us they tell us they are doing something about it which they are not but they collect N1000 as due every month from us. We don't have any allowance or bonus as other well meaningful company have, Please I want someone to advice me on what to do because I feel I can't take any longer THANKS.
Re: Bad Working Condition From Chinese Employer And An Unactive Labour Union by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 10, 2016
quit..since u no wan put d name of d company here
Re: Bad Working Condition From Chinese Employer And An Unactive Labour Union by phenomental40(m): 6:28am On Jul 10, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
hmm u no even dey pity me self na d name of d company u dey after wink
nnamdiokere45:
hmm u no even dey pity me self na d name of d company u dey after, anyway thanks sha
Re: Bad Working Condition From Chinese Employer And An Unactive Labour Union by Ahmed0336(m): 6:41am On Jul 10, 2016
Guy since you don sabi d work i ll suggest you look for capital to start up your own and be a boss. I've worked with Chinese and i believed everything you said na why dat woman wey been slap dat Chinese woman for lag i been want make she slap her to the extent wey d woman go know say no be her country she dey( I'm not an advocate of battery) but now i dey vexxxx angry

1 Like

Re: Bad Working Condition From Chinese Employer And An Unactive Labour Union by phenomental40(m): 1:18am On Jul 11, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Guy since you don sabi d work i ll suggest you look for capital to start up your own and be a boss. I've worked with Chinese and i believed everything you said na why dat woman wey been slap dat Chinese woman for lag i been want make she slap her to the extent wey d woman go know say no be her country she dey( I'm not an advocate of battery) but now i dey vexxxx angry
thanks bro looking for capitAl to start my own is what I have had in my mind for some Time now

(1) (Reply)

School Of Aviation Zaria Recruitment 2015/2016 / Web Developers At Cherrybrooks Media, Lagos / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.