Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Competent, Reliable And Compassionate Canadian Immigration Consultants Needed! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Competent, Reliable And Compassionate Canadian Immigration Consultants Needed! (5209 Views)

Canadian Immigration Scam Alert.(swiftravelsolution.com) / Canadian Immigration News / Anyone Processing Canadian Immigration Visa Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Competent, Reliable And Compassionate Canadian Immigration Consultants Needed! by Hsmpwise(m): 2:18pm On Dec 02, 2006
Shalom,

Wondering if anyone on this forum could give the names and contact details of any lawyers in Canada competent on immigration matters. I would rather prefer Nigerians who are practising immigration consultants in Canada.
I have a group of friends and colleagues interested in migrating to Canada under the skilled point-based system. I would appreciate lawyers recommended on personal experience and not just from internet addresses.

Your response is much awaited.

Regards
Hsmpwise.
Re: Competent, Reliable And Compassionate Canadian Immigration Consultants Needed! by Omonla(f): 5:35am On Dec 03, 2006
Hsmpwise:

Before your friends/colleagues begin the Canadian immigration process, they have to determine whether they qualify for skilled worker immigration.

Ask them to go to this weblink, the Government of Canada website, to take the free skilled-worker assessment test:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/skilled/assess/index.html

The test is made up of some basic questions on whether they have family already in Canada, whether there is a job offer awaiting them, highest level of education achieved etc. Points are awarded based on the answers they provide and their mark will be given to them online, immediately after taking the test. The passmark is currently 67.

If they make the passmark, I can be of assistance, if additional help is required in their application process. I have done previous work in U.S. and Canadian immigration law. Note that they may apply by themselves, but there is nothing wrong with getting a little aid.

1 Like

Re: Competent, Reliable And Compassionate Canadian Immigration Consultants Needed! by Hsmpwise(m): 9:46pm On Dec 04, 2006
Hi Omonla,

Shalom!! Thanks a lot for your advise. I guess we will have to take you up on your offer of assistance. I forgot to mention that we had been through the website and made over 67 points in most cases. We, however, became confused as regards whether to use an immigration expert or not. We are also concerned about the uncomfortable long duration applications seem to face, hence we felt an immigration expert might know a trick or two to speed things up.
I feel highly reassured by your letter and would be grateful if you could help. In this regard, is it possible to contact you on a less open basis. My email is oluseguncs@hotmail.co.uk. If you could link up with a contact number, that would be very fine - i have free calls to Canada. Thank you.
Re: Competent, Reliable And Compassionate Canadian Immigration Consultants Needed! by Omonla(f): 4:08am On Dec 05, 2006
Hi Hsmpwise,

I will send you an email shortly. My email address is available on my Nairaland profile as well.

Look forward to chatting with you.
Re: Competent, Reliable And Compassionate Canadian Immigration Consultants Needed! by beecrofty(m): 3:41am On Jan 30, 2007
Re: Competent, Reliable And Compassionate Canadian Immigration Consultants Needed! by Omonla(f): 3:23am On Feb 01, 2007
Hey Beecrofty,

My email is still available there, you probably saw it in the YIM field - But what was your question about visiting Canada?
Re: Competent, Reliable And Compassionate Canadian Immigration Consultants Needed! by JosBoy4Lif(m): 3:28am On Feb 01, 2007
Hey Omo which part of Canada do you reside in?
Re: Competent, Reliable And Compassionate Canadian Immigration Consultants Needed! by Omonla(f): 3:39am On Feb 01, 2007
Calgary, Albertasmiley
Re: Competent, Reliable And Compassionate Canadian Immigration Consultants Needed! by JosBoy4Lif(m): 3:50am On Feb 01, 2007
Work or School?
That place is really booming, houses are too damn expensive.
Some workers are forced to live in tents tongue
Re: Competent, Reliable And Compassionate Canadian Immigration Consultants Needed! by Omonla(f): 4:26am On Feb 01, 2007
Tents? I haven't seen that yet, but yeah, there are a lot of jobs and people moving here too fast, so that it's taking real estate a while to catch up.

I work here, but went to school in the U.S.
Re: Competent, Reliable And Compassionate Canadian Immigration Consultants Needed! by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:29am On Feb 01, 2007
You work in the OIL sector.
Why is it that oil must be sold in USD?
Re: Competent, Reliable And Compassionate Canadian Immigration Consultants Needed! by Omonla(f): 4:47am On Feb 01, 2007
I don't work in the oil sector - More like the Legal sector smiley

The story of oil being sold in U.S. dollars dates as far back as WW2 and the Vietnam War, from my understanding. The Dollar was the reserve currency of the world then. In addition, U.S. was the supplier of provisions for its allies in WW2. Kinda led to a lot of foreigners holding too many dollars so that at the end of the War, when the States couldn't pay back foreigners for the dollars they held, there was an inflation that became imposed on the rest of the world.

So, there is still that exchange of international goods for U.S. dollars till today, including oil which is backed by the U.S. dollar.
Re: Competent, Reliable And Compassionate Canadian Immigration Consultants Needed! by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:51am On Feb 01, 2007
I understand that it is the Reserve Curreny and all, but what is stopping a country like Venezuela from trading with EU in Euros.
Well I heard that was the primary reason why Bush went to war. Iran and Iraq were ready to trade with the EU in Euros.
Well I guess that did not pan out. PRimary currencies now hold more leverage combines than the USD.
But did you know that there is over 10,000 tonnes of Gold in the US federal Reserve in Ney YorK! Scary
Re: Competent, Reliable And Compassionate Canadian Immigration Consultants Needed! by Omonla(f): 5:02am On Feb 01, 2007
No, I didn't know about the gold reserve in New York. I am a little behind on Economics at the moment smiley
Re: Competent, Reliable And Compassionate Canadian Immigration Consultants Needed! by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:04am On Feb 01, 2007
Iam a business student so I learn about all these interesting facts.
So Are you aware of the Nigerian Iginla who owns a law firm in Alberta. His son is also a top NHLer
Re: Competent, Reliable And Compassionate Canadian Immigration Consultants Needed! by Omonla(f): 5:11am On Feb 01, 2007
I have heard of that law firm but didn't pay much attention to it - I believe it's in Edmonton, I should have guessed from the name that it was owned by a nigerian, then .
Re: Competent, Reliable And Compassionate Canadian Immigration Consultants Needed! by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:15am On Feb 01, 2007
Yes it is a Nigerian who is married to a white woman.
I could see myself relocating to Calgary when I finish my Post-Seconday Schooling
Re: Competent, Reliable And Compassionate Canadian Immigration Consultants Needed! by Omonla(f): 5:20am On Feb 01, 2007
Yeah, word on the street here is, employers are so desperate for workers that they are practising what we call "poaching" - It means that employers call up employees at other companies and offer them better salaries to lure them. I've seen it happen at my firm too. So, it may be a good idea for you to move to Calgary when you are done.
Re: Competent, Reliable And Compassionate Canadian Immigration Consultants Needed! by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:21am On Feb 01, 2007
Yes opportunities are abound.
I have family friends who are staying In Calgary too. They must be doing very well
Re: Competent, Reliable And Compassionate Canadian Immigration Consultants Needed! by nwamakacit(f): 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2007
pls i need ur help i always want o travel to Canada but i dont have anybody that willsend me invitation letter or get admisson 4 me .i dont mind the cost pls ineed ur help.
Re: Competent, Reliable And Compassionate Canadian Immigration Consultants Needed! by JosBoy4Lif(m): 2:02am On Feb 02, 2007
nwamakacit i can direct you to an immigration lawyer email me
Re: Competent, Reliable And Compassionate Canadian Immigration Consultants Needed! by GBASKY: 6:17pm On Jun 24, 2008
PLS SOME ONE SHOULD LINK ME UP TOO A LAWYER OR SOMEBODY I HAVE BEEN ON THIS FOR SOMETIME NOW I NEDD AN HONEST AND COMPASSIONATE FELLOW
Re: Competent, Reliable And Compassionate Canadian Immigration Consultants Needed! by Delta007(m): 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2008
I dont know why u folks are wasting ur time with lawyers. The skilled worker program is for educated people with skills and any educated person should be able to apply with minimal supervision. Every info any lawyer would give you is readily available online FOC. Regardless, if anyone has more than enough money to throw around, I'd charge minimum of $2000 for my time; and sorry, I wont forge any documents. . .and yes, I'm very compassionate. Some lawyers charge way more than that.
Re: Competent, Reliable And Compassionate Canadian Immigration Consultants Needed! by Giftreg(f): 9:13am On Jun 28, 2019
Good day everyone,
Please i need an immigration lawyer contact,
I need assistant, have been trying to migrate to canada, but seems a bit difficult.
I would be gratefull to get assistant or a guide.
Thanks

quote author=Hsmpwise post=735743]Shalom,

Wondering if anyone on this forum could give the names and contact details of any lawyers in Canada competent on immigration matters. I would rather prefer Nigerians who are practising immigration consultants in Canada.
I have a group of friends and colleagues interested in migrating to Canada under the skilled point-based system. I would appreciate lawyers recommended on personal experience and not just from internet addresses.

Regards
Hsmpwise.
[/quote]
Re: Competent, Reliable And Compassionate Canadian Immigration Consultants Needed! by tessytessy(f): 10:49am On Jun 28, 2019
Hi @delta007 its been quite a long time. I remember the Canada study days. Lets connect soon.
Delta007:
I dont know why u folks are wasting ur time with lawyers. The skilled worker program is for educated people with skills and any educated person should be able to apply with minimal supervision. Every info any lawyer would give you is readily available online FOC. Regardless, if anyone has more than enough money to throw around, I'd charge minimum of $2000 for my time; and sorry, I wont forge any documents. . .and yes, I'm very compassionate. Some lawyers charge way more than that.
Re: Competent, Reliable And Compassionate Canadian Immigration Consultants Needed! by dkizzy01: 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
Giftreg:
Good day everyone,
Please i need an immigration lawyer contact,
I need assistant, have been trying to migrate to canada, but seems a bit difficult.
I would be gratefull to get assistant or a guide.
Thanks

Whatsapp Me
0807 375 0596

quote author=Hsmpwise post=735743]Shalom,

Regards
Hsmpwise.
Re: Competent, Reliable And Compassionate Canadian Immigration Consultants Needed! by Delta007(m): 7:28am On Aug 15, 2019
tessytessy:
Hi @delta007 its been quite a long time. I remember the Canada study days. Lets connect soon.
@tessytessy, I trust you are keeping well. Send me a note.

1 Like

Re: Competent, Reliable And Compassionate Canadian Immigration Consultants Needed! by hardeydara213(m): 11:19pm On Oct 15, 2022
Can someone pls link me to someone who can help me the Canada visa application & processes pls

(1) (Reply)

Honeymoon Ideas needed,please / Work And Study In Malaysia - Tuition Fee: $1100-$1300/year / Help! If You're Using Naira Atm Cards Abroad, What Is The Exchange Rate ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.