Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

President Buhari Spotted In Gucci Shoes Worth $640 (N223,905): Nigerians React - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Spotted In Gucci Shoes Worth $640 (N223,905): Nigerians React (76851 Views)

Aisha Buhari Spotted Inside Keke (Photos) / President Buhari And The N223,905 Gucci Shoes / Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Spotted In Gucci Shoes Worth $640 (N223,905): Nigerians React by dreezybines: 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
So what price of shoes is he suppose to be wearing #250 abi...They shud not mind dere buiz and pray for better prosperity...
Re: President Buhari Spotted In Gucci Shoes Worth $640 (N223,905): Nigerians React by Almajiri1: 12:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
NwabekeyiSimeon:

I feel for you bro and understand poverty is your best friend, May God heal your soul.
I don't even feel for you.Your ignorance is the worst form of poverty.
Re: President Buhari Spotted In Gucci Shoes Worth $640 (N223,905): Nigerians React by nortcentrallord(m): 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
Love Machine:
He ban foreign products from being imported into the country.Meanwhile he patronises foreign products.

Yaaa, that's why he only speaks to Nigerians in diaspora when ever he is on a trip and leaves femi to speak to those @ home. He is a foreign baba. Foreign president. That's the "change" Nigerians voted for.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Spotted In Gucci Shoes Worth $640 (N223,905): Nigerians React by ademoladeji(m): 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
Olu20090:
I'm waiting on yorubas to come and dispute this by searching online for similar but second-hand gucci shoe worth $100, like they did with Aisha Buhari's watch. SMH

Even if it's $1000... How much does he earn monthly? Yeebos and the hypocrisy!

Tell me the worth of Oga Jonah's accessories while in office or that of mama pisses.

Next time you wanna display your frustration, kindly put it either on PDP or Jonah n not the Yorubas
Re: President Buhari Spotted In Gucci Shoes Worth $640 (N223,905): Nigerians React by LordOfNaira: 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
everozone:
In d inception of this administration,Buhari stated that he will cut d cost of governance,but his action today is not a reflection of his ealier assertion.Buhari should practice what he preaches so as to set a good precedent for Nigerians to copy.

He practices what he preaches. You are not even sure about the cost of that particular pair of Gucci shoes he has on in that picture. It is like assuming all tennis racquets by Dunlop are the same price. Some tennis racquets by Dunlop go for as low as 5k while some for as high as 40k. You can hardly tell them apart by just looking at them.
Re: President Buhari Spotted In Gucci Shoes Worth $640 (N223,905): Nigerians React by nortcentrallord(m): 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
are your governors in south east wearing aba made shoes?

Lol, shouldn't he be the one to set precedent for the governors? Your defense is stale. Next will be you calling GEJ. I wonder what the "change" is and what cost the government is cutting. I was thought that leaders lead by example.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Spotted In Gucci Shoes Worth $640 (N223,905): Nigerians React by milky3(f): 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
Elxandre:
How did you know Buhari?
Is he your uncle or father-in-law?
Gullibility is a sin!
he is my ancestor dud3
Re: President Buhari Spotted In Gucci Shoes Worth $640 (N223,905): Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
If truly the shoe is worth $640 then Buhari doesn't mean his anti corruption fight.
Its sheer hypocrisy. He should take lessons from Cameroun, Merkel and co.
I envisage some folks screaming he's worth it considering the offices He's held before now but he built he's campaign on been a spartan leader who feels his followers' pains and hardship.
Re: President Buhari Spotted In Gucci Shoes Worth $640 (N223,905): Nigerians React by ConqueredWest: 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
dahmie2013:
Do u want a whole president of Nigeria 2 wear shoe of 500 naira? What is wrong with us sef? My president needs 2 be properly packaged, yes dese are tough times, but we are not poor as a Nation & D President must reflect dis always.
Ppl are complaining of recession, yet d owners of Range Rover, G-wagon, haven't stopped driving deir cars. I see dem everyday on d Island. Ppl are still buying new cars, properties & building houses.
Pls free D President! D least he deserves is 2 look good.

You are disgrace to intellectuals.

How will Nigeria grow when our President don't patronize made in Nigeria goods.

I wonder how jobs will be created.

You are one of the AFONJAs in the West. angry
Re: President Buhari Spotted In Gucci Shoes Worth $640 (N223,905): Nigerians React by LAUWALI222(m): 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
Do you think buhari will wear made in ABA SHOE?
Re: President Buhari Spotted In Gucci Shoes Worth $640 (N223,905): Nigerians React by banki(m): 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
Love Machine:
He ban foreign products from being imported into the country.Meanwhile he patronises foreign products.

Please which foreign products did he ban? Kindly tell us?
Re: President Buhari Spotted In Gucci Shoes Worth $640 (N223,905): Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
as a president of a nation its expected of him to wear such so people should try not to criticize when they shouldnt
Re: President Buhari Spotted In Gucci Shoes Worth $640 (N223,905): Nigerians React by Slymonster(m): 12:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
last I recall the president salary is over 3million plus and so buying a shoe of 200k plus is nothing..I don't understand this country again oo,u live big flashy life,they will criticise you or worse kidnap you and I ask if you don't get to enjoy life on earth,where will you enjoy it...is it heaven or hell you don't know you haven't been to??
Re: President Buhari Spotted In Gucci Shoes Worth $640 (N223,905): Nigerians React by purplerope: 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2016
nA RUBBER SHOE E FOR WEAR??

Re: President Buhari Spotted In Gucci Shoes Worth $640 (N223,905): Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
Man wey no dey even wear shoe set.

Re: President Buhari Spotted In Gucci Shoes Worth $640 (N223,905): Nigerians React by Olumaeme: 12:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
He called his bank manager to give him loan....... To buy the shoe...
Re: President Buhari Spotted In Gucci Shoes Worth $640 (N223,905): Nigerians React by geraldmezi(m): 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
wetin concern bird concern tooth brush?
Re: President Buhari Spotted In Gucci Shoes Worth $640 (N223,905): Nigerians React by mfujah(m): 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
jmichlins:
This is the president of nigeria so spare him some crap. Having said that, we are in a serious economic woes and he has been speaking about nigeria expanding our industrial base. He should at least tried something local. Many shoe makers can get him exactly or something better than this at lower price and he can make reference with it that if he can wear local and trust it we should try it as well. This is what we call sacrifice because am sure that he can afford something better but doing it for us
S T O R Y...... sttoorry!!! u dey follow jobless pigs... free that man... nah choice to do or not to do. mind u dollar is 283 nqh black market dollar him buy to pay?... bro abeg no help dem talk this talk
Re: President Buhari Spotted In Gucci Shoes Worth $640 (N223,905): Nigerians React by repogirl(f): 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
President Integrity has got to wear a shoe of integrity also Na. grin
Re: President Buhari Spotted In Gucci Shoes Worth $640 (N223,905): Nigerians React by ConqueredWest: 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
Love Machine:

God bless you but unfortunately, Afonjas in the West will defend this hypocrisy grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Spotted In Gucci Shoes Worth $640 (N223,905): Nigerians React by bashydemy(m): 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
Those people shouting up and down don't know what it is to be a President, I can bet my life PMB never buy cloths, shoes, wrist watches etc since he came to power. Mind you those company five leaders all this stuff free Asa gift. You know how many designers go dey send free wears to President for market sake? What am I even saying they gave lots to just ordinary celebrities. Atleast Land Rover company gave Range Rover 2014 to Genevive free then
Re: President Buhari Spotted In Gucci Shoes Worth $640 (N223,905): Nigerians React by Ayatullah(m): 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2016
REVEALED: HOW THE SHOE WAS PROCURED!

If President Muhammad Buhari decided to exchange one of his robust cows with a Gucci shoe why should that bother anyone?

Or if the elegant, beautiful and fashion conscious wife of the president (Aisha ) decided to buy Gucci shoe for her darling husband as a gift how should that one bother 'gbéborùn' Nairalanders?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Spotted In Gucci Shoes Worth $640 (N223,905): Nigerians React by banmee(m): 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2016
Olu20090:
I'm waiting on yorubas to come and dispute this by searching online for similar but second-hand gucci shoe worth $100, like they did with Aisha Buhari's watch. SMH

Bros, i ain't yoruba and I ain't s.tupid either. I can think logically. Even me, wey no be rich man get 800 dollar shoe. You don't have to be a rich man to buy one. Buhari is guilty of many things but using this to further your argument against him is nonsensical.
Re: President Buhari Spotted In Gucci Shoes Worth $640 (N223,905): Nigerians React by allymarry89(f): 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
dahmie2013:
Do u want a whole president of Nigeria 2 wear shoe of 500 naira? What is wrong with us sef? My president needs 2 be properly packaged, yes dese are tough times, but we are not poor as a Nation & D President must reflect dis always.
Ppl are complaining of recession, yet d owners of Range Rover, G-wagon, haven't stopped driving deir cars. I see dem everyday on d Island. Ppl are still buying new cars, properties & building houses.
May God bless you dear!
You nailed it!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Spotted In Gucci Shoes Worth $640 (N223,905): Nigerians React by hotspec(m): 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
even basket mouth was seen with a designer belt of similar amount. so.whats d big deal?
Re: President Buhari Spotted In Gucci Shoes Worth $640 (N223,905): Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
49cents:
It's not about the amount!

Did he were an ABA made shoe he would be leading b example for us to start buying Naija to grow the naira!!!

Brov, only ur post make sense here
Re: President Buhari Spotted In Gucci Shoes Worth $640 (N223,905): Nigerians React by Osmondinho(m): 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2016
dahmie2013:

in as much as I don't support PMB economy and political policies so far, I dont expect him not to dress well and expensive at the same time. He is not only the President but also the Image of the nation as a whole.

#NiceShoe by the way MR President

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Spotted In Gucci Shoes Worth $640 (N223,905): Nigerians React by experimentist: 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2016
49cents:
It's not about the amount!

Did he were an ABA made shoe he would be leading b example for us to start buying Naija to grow the naira!!!

[size=15pt]So make my President wear ABA shoe make the sole fly comot before e enter plane abi? Mbaa![/size]
Re: President Buhari Spotted In Gucci Shoes Worth $640 (N223,905): Nigerians React by oladipo322(m): 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
May the shoe burn his legs....... 223,905 naira, Chai there is God
Re: President Buhari Spotted In Gucci Shoes Worth $640 (N223,905): Nigerians React by TheNonce: 12:54pm On Jul 10, 2016
tongue
2sexynet:
this isn't making any stupid front page.

I guess you were wrong?
Re: President Buhari Spotted In Gucci Shoes Worth $640 (N223,905): Nigerians React by Deanny(m): 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
Y'all would do the same... Cut the man some slack

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Spotted In Gucci Shoes Worth $640 (N223,905): Nigerians React by endove(f): 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
Mr presido what happens to buy made in naija to make 1 dollar equal to 1 naira?

In PMB voice "kworupshun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gboyega Oyetola Biography, Profile, Age, Wife Kafayat Oyetola, Osun Governorship / President Buhari Attends Juma'at Prayers At The State House (Photos) / Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.