Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

John 3:16 - Could It Be A Mistake Of Translation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / John 3:16 - Could It Be A Mistake Of Translation (525 Views)

John 3 Vs 16 Says Bible Is A Complete Hoax / John 3:16 / Latest Revelation From John 3 Vs 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

John 3:16 - Could It Be A Mistake Of Translation by emmkeffs(f): 8:22am On Jul 10, 2016
I would like to have your opinions on this issue. As Christians it is clearly agreed that the words of Jesus Christ is written with Red letters in the bible.

If you agree, Christians believe that John 3:16 is the authority on Jesus as the only begotten Son of God. I have a question that will spark some curiosity or maybe criticisms. won't be surprised though! If Jesus is the Only begotten Son and his words are written in Red as shown in the bible why would Jesus say "for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believes in HIM" Now if I am talking about myself, I should use ME and not HIM. what do you think?
Re: John 3:16 - Could It Be A Mistake Of Translation by dollyjoy(f): 8:25am On Jul 10, 2016
Why do people enjoy criticizing the bible but can't criticize the Koran? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: John 3:16 - Could It Be A Mistake Of Translation by Flexherbal(m): 8:53am On Jul 10, 2016
dollyjoy:
Why do people enjoy criticizing the bible but can't criticize the Koran? undecided undecided
Because if they do, they will be stoned to death or even beheaded.

1 Like

Re: John 3:16 - Could It Be A Mistake Of Translation by orisa37: 8:58am On Jul 10, 2016
No need for controversy, just think more and reason on it more. You'll understand the manner of speaking better. Let's be more serious to wipe out all atheists from the Universe.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional - NOT A HINDRANCE! – Monday July 18th 2016 / What Biblical Prophecies Were Fulfilled In AD 70? / In What Ways Is Becoming A Christian Becoming An Entirely New Man/Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.