Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Alleged Ex-driver To Bishop Abioye Of Winners Chapel Converts To Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Alleged Ex-driver To Bishop Abioye Of Winners Chapel Converts To Islam (1079 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar / Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Ex-driver To Bishop Abioye Of Winners Chapel Converts To Islam by larryray26(m): 9:15am On Jul 10, 2016
In a dramatic twist, a former Christian and employee of the renowned Living Faith Church, Bishop David Abioye has converted to Islam under controversial circumstances.
According to an interview with Naij, the young man
named Nicholas Martins who has been christened
Ismail Haruna was spotted during the Sallah festival
with Muslims celebrating his thirteenth Jumaat as a
Muslim.
According to Haruna, his eyes are currently opened
to 'things' he couldn't see which in the church circle.
“My former name was Nicholas Martins but I
converted to become a Muslim,” Ismail said.
“I was converted at Games Village, Abuja, I am really happy to be a Muslim (laughs excitedly),” he said.
He said he made the decision to drop Christianity
after an incident relating to finance mismanagement at the Living Faith, Garden of Faith Church in Kaduna, Kaduna state. Although he did not give details into the crime, Ismail told a correspondent he was convinced to drop Christianity when he was sacked from his job for an alleged crime.
“I was a driver to bishop Abioye in Winners, I started working in Canaan Land in 2001 and I worked for five years"

(1) (Reply)

GOD And SATAN...... Is This A Game? / Help! I Am Being Mistaken For A Muslim / Why You Should Be Very Careful What Church You Attend - A MUST READ!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.