Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

But Why Would God Allow Someone To Be Killed While Preaching His Words ? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / But Why Would God Allow Someone To Be Killed While Preaching His Words ? (36447 Views)

Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) / Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. / T.B. Joshua Is Too Small To Allow Someone Speak Against Men Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: But Why Would God Allow Someone To Be Killed While Preaching His Words ? by buchibrand(m): 11:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
tayooluwole:

U said death to a true believer is a call to everlasting life... My brother, what I need is evidence that after death there is a life there that is everlasting , there is paradise in semewhere else where all believers are going after death... Let scienstific or material or even spiritual evidence be shown to me in dis regard and let's see if I will not go to the street of kano and beggin to shout that Jesus is the only way...
Hahahahah! My brother even at that you will not still believe, because that was what the Rich man in the bible said when he found himself in Hell and Lazarus(the beggar) in the bosom of Father Abraham(Heaven)LUKE 16:19-31 if after reading this passage you don't believe that there is life after death (Paradise) then you can't even believe even if a dead man I sent to u.
Re: But Why Would God Allow Someone To Be Killed While Preaching His Words ? by kanosalami: 12:03am On Jul 12, 2016
tayooluwole:
I have heard many cases of God's word preachers who have been killed, slaughtered and brutally mutilated while preaching or on other duties in respect to biblical God's commandment. Many were burnt alive while withing the church premises praying and praising God, many captured and were easily slaughtered, many were captured within their own house, raped and eventually killed and many more cases like that.

Seriously, all these occurrences left me with one critical question that has been dominating my mind for years, that why would God keep silent while such horrific murder is being unleashed on his consistent servant ? Why can't God, weather spiritually or physically, prevent such tragedy, to at least encourage other worshipers and consolidate the believe that God is truly mighty as it is being claimed. Preventing such tragedy, to me, has the efficacy of preventing many people from waking up one day and start thinking at all weather God exist or not.
Should we say our so called popular pastors, knows that there is no divine assistance they can enjoy while facing assassinating temptation and that is why most of them move all around with sophisticated security outfit...

I beg, rational whosiper should come to my rescue in answering this question ooo...
why are people been killed when worshiping their god in the mosque or holy land
Re: But Why Would God Allow Someone To Be Killed While Preaching His Words ? by buchibrand(m): 12:31am On Jul 12, 2016
Apostle Paul said to live is gain and to die also is gain, that should be Watch Word of every True believer.

God decided to allow them kill the Martyr (Stephen) but did not allow Peter to be killed. Reason, Stephen and John The Baptist has finished their assignment but that of Peter was just beginning.

Why where they not able to Kill Paul (formally called Saul) because he has a message to deliver.

Now let me answer your question.
NO one, I repeat, No Man or woman can kill a messenger of God (pastor, prophet, evangelist....) With a message until he has finally and fully delivered the message that God has given him. Jesus is a very good example of what I'm saying.

When True child of God dies, no matter the circumstances surrounding his/her death there is a hope of life eternal, to reign with Christ when he shall appear to rule the world for a 1000yrs.

Please don't confuse any on the street with bible seeking for the satisfaction of his belly for a servant of God. God knows those that are His.

Let God be God and man be man, Let God be truth and every man a liar.

If you don't believe everything in the bible, please adopt another religion because you are at liberty to choose the God you will serve, just like Joshua told the children of Israel. But for me and my family we will Trust, Obey and Serve the True Living God till we all die.
Re: But Why Would God Allow Someone To Be Killed While Preaching His Words ? by histemple: 1:51am On Jul 12, 2016
bigmeechfilms:

the way africans talk about the white man's religion like their forefathers where there wen it all happened.with all the holy holy plz name one great african nation.south africa where i live is good cos of the white ppl here if not it will b another failed black country.we blacks need to sit down and think.i dont believe in any other religion other than african religion.b4 u say sh*t about god punishing me.i am comfortably living good.i wonder how gullible Nigerians are when i watch all this pastors misbehave and see blacks like me falling for this useless nollywood acts

Religious Killings: WHO IS GUILTY?

Religious killings and wanton destruction of properties fuelled by prolonged hate or spontaneous provocation has been with us from time immemorial and doesn't look like there is a solution in sight yet---perhaps until there is a paradigm shift.

Analysing the gruesome murder of the Deeper Life Bible Church member in Kano to the most recent killing of the RCCG female preacher in Abuja, there is a general consensus in describing both incidents as unfortunate.

Unfortunately, the definition of that word "unfortunate" in this context meant different things to the adherents of the 2 major religions in the country. While it meant "unwarranted killing" for one group, the other described it as "avoidable provocation".

These opposing reactions is (in most cases) even more painful than the killing itself. Added to this pain is the loud silence by certain leaders whose swift reactions could have done so much in calming frayed nerves.

However, My interactions with the staunch adherents of the 3 religions suggests that lack of respect and tolerance are the prominent factors negating the desired peaceful coexistence. I therefore want us to deliberate on the following questions with a view to creating the needed paradigm shift to a new consciousness and realization.

1. At what point does the activities of another religion becomes a deliberate and overbearing imposition to others?

2. Is it naturally offensive for a preacher to say "XYZ is the ONLY or TRUE religion and if you reject XYZ, you will die and go to hell"?

3. If we practice our different religions without claiming that one is superior and with a little more tolerance, will there be peaceful coexistence?

IS PAGANISM THE MOST PEACEFUL RELIGION?
According to statistics, there are more than 4,200 religions in the world. In Nigeria we have only 3 (Christianity, Paganism and Islam) yet the whole country is boiling. Interestingly, of these 3, Paganism (which was our original African traditional religion before the introduction of the rest by foreigners) appears the most peaceful with enviable tolerance and nonviolent approach---even in the face of undue interference and provocations like the destruction/burning of their altars by either Christians or Islamic religious group. We refused to teach African Religious Studies (ARS) yet you will hardly or never hear of Pagans fighting the other two religious groups.

HOW CAN WE STOP RELIGIOUS CONFLICT?
Re: But Why Would God Allow Someone To Be Killed While Preaching His Words ? by histemple: 1:56am On Jul 12, 2016
tayooluwole:

Yes, no weapon fashion against me shall prosper... The way extremist weapon they take prosper against christians of now a days is bad...

"No weapon fashioned against ME shall prosper". This statement was a declaration by someone---not a promise from God. In the bible, you need to understand when God or Jesus is taking and when other followers or apostles are talking on their own.
Re: But Why Would God Allow Someone To Be Killed While Preaching His Words ? by tobore55: 1:58am On Jul 12, 2016
Dragonking:

@OP did God guarantee you that you won't be killed when preaching his word? Let's start from there.

No he did not.But there are some stories in the bible where God miraclously saved his servants can we just have one now for encouragement?
Re: But Why Would God Allow Someone To Be Killed While Preaching His Words ? by tobore55: 2:00am On Jul 12, 2016
kanosalami:
why are people been killed when worshiping their god in the mosque or holy land

Signs of end times
Re: But Why Would God Allow Someone To Be Killed While Preaching His Words ? by histemple: 2:19am On Jul 12, 2016
Amberon11:
Did God Almighty not allow his only begotten son Jesus Christ die for our sins?? Couldn't He have stopped it?

Death to a true believer is a call to everlasting life. All the disciples of Christ died while in service to God. In fact we as Christians should count ourselves lucky to suffer tribulation for his sake. It is written that these things must be fulfilled.

Like my brother always says, we are not practicing Christianity in the South. Some of us have not seen tribulations yet out faith wavers. As he would say the real Christians are in the middle east and north. Their lives are endangered everyday just by being Christians yet they are unwavering.

With this your submission, is it now safe to say any Christian praying against danger or death of any kind is ignorant and coward?
Re: But Why Would God Allow Someone To Be Killed While Preaching His Words ? by histemple: 2:26am On Jul 12, 2016
tayooluwole:

U said death to a true believer is a call to everlasting life... My brother, what I need is evidence that after death there is a life there that is everlasting , there is paradise in semewhere else where all believers are going after death... Let scienstific or material or even spiritual evidence be shown to me in dis regard and let's see if I will not go to the street of kano and beggin to shout that Jesus is the only way...

When they attack you in one city run to another. Keep running like that because you will not have gone round everywhere before my coming.......Matthew 10:23

This is more like telling Christians that they are on their own.
Re: But Why Would God Allow Someone To Be Killed While Preaching His Words ? by chiefojiji(m): 2:55am On Jul 12, 2016
tayooluwole:
I have heard many cases of God's word preachers who have been killed, slaughtered and brutally mutilated while preaching or on other duties in respect to biblical God's commandment. Many were burnt alive while withing the church premises praying and praising God, many captured and were easily slaughtered, many were captured within their own house, raped and eventually killed and many more cases like that.

Seriously, all these occurrences left me with one critical question that has been dominating my mind for years, that why would God keep silent while such horrific murder is being unleashed on his consistent servant ? Why can't God, weather spiritually or physically, prevent such tragedy, to at least encourage other worshipers and consolidate the believe that God is truly mighty as it is being claimed. Preventing such tragedy, to me, has the efficacy of preventing many people from waking up one day and start thinking at all weather God exist or not.
Should we say our so called popular pastors, knows that there is no divine assistance they can enjoy while facing assassinating temptation and that is why most of them move all around with sophisticated security outfit...

I beg, rational whosiper should come to my rescue in answering this question ooo...
Read your bible bros.
John the Baptist as a case study was beheaded.
Even Stephen was stone to death.
I repeat, read your bible! If you ask this question again, I'll give you 11strokes of pankere!
Re: But Why Would God Allow Someone To Be Killed While Preaching His Words ? by Amberon11: 4:40am On Jul 12, 2016
Is this a sarcastic question?

if not know that if you intentionally walk into danger God will not save you because that would mean that you're testing Him. Just Like the preacher who purposefully walked into the lion's dean. Of course he was devoured. But if danger comes your way accidentally, God will deliver you if he "wills".
histemple:

With this your submission, is it now safe to say any Christian praying against danger or death of any kind is ignorant and coward?
Re: But Why Would God Allow Someone To Be Killed While Preaching His Words ? by Amberon11: 4:44am On Jul 12, 2016
You didn't hear me say the power of charms come from God. I asked a question which implied that if there is a lesser power that controls charms, then there must be a higher power aka GOD
walexy30:

Truly, the power of charms comes from God; then, it is godly to use the charms.
Re: But Why Would God Allow Someone To Be Killed While Preaching His Words ? by Amberon11: 4:49am On Jul 12, 2016
Not Christianity. I don't follow religion blindly. The bible is the most proven in all of history. There's no witness to the Quran and all the "supposed miracles" of prophet Mohammad. But there were hundreds of witness who came forward (long after Jesus had died) to prove his credibility. It is an established fact.

I'm not trumping anyone's religion. Facts speak for themselves.
EbolaParasite:

They also have a savior. Abeg go siddon. Nothing makes your faith/religion better than theirs. Both religions depend on FAITH with no explanations but for you to simply have FAITH. Hence, no reason, anyone should trump the other. Abeg, come, and go, and sleep. tongue

1 Like

Re: But Why Would God Allow Someone To Be Killed While Preaching His Words ? by Taolyn4lif(m): 5:56am On Jul 12, 2016
tayooluwole:

Since he gave men free will to do anything they like, then there is no sin in killing or do anything what so ever as long as it suits u

You're right that God gave us free will. At same time he gave us commandments and Jesus Christ laid the foundation of guidelines which we are expected to follow
Re: But Why Would God Allow Someone To Be Killed While Preaching His Words ? by EbolaParasite: 6:12am On Jul 12, 2016
Amberon11:
Not Christianity. I don't follow religion blindly. The bible is the most proven in all of history. There's no witness to the Quran and all the "supposed miracles" of prophet Mohammad. But there were hundreds of witness who came forward (long after Jesus had died) to prove his credibility. It is an established fact.

I'm not trumping anyone's religion. Facts speak for themselves.

Proven facts? Witnesses? Are you this ignorant? You mean stories told by your fellow man is what you call fact. Because the white man told you so abi? What about African witnesses that came forward and told us about our origins. E.g oduduwa, oranmiyan etc. I bet you will call those lies because they were told by black men. Shame on you
Re: But Why Would God Allow Someone To Be Killed While Preaching His Words ? by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:25am On Jul 12, 2016
Teempakguy:
No . . . I most certainly do not agree.

Death by Crucifixion is definitely NOT safe at all. it is a slow . . . agonizing death. one that is extremely unnecessary, and even more so, since the person you're supposedly dying for previously promised to safeguard you from all harm. It doesn't matter that peter eventually got to so called kingdom. there was a pact to be fulfilled here on earth. "I WILL KEEP YOU SAFE." which was obviously not kept, how in the hell do you expect a sane person to trust that such a God won't begin stories that touch when you get to the other side?

e.g heaven is currently fully occupied, but don't worry, we are still building mansions, pls chill in hell fire, while we complete yours. oh don't worry! after all, I promised to SAFELY bring you to my kingdom. using a few centuries in hell doesn't matter . . . after all, in the end, you will arrive at the kingdom unscathed.

And of course I understand the passage. it is you that doesn't. Why won't God save you from being persecuted or killed? dude promised several different places that he would do so, dude promised to listen to prayers and answer them, and yet he does nothing to back up his promises and claims. he then comes somewhere else to say . . . if you're being persecuted, you should run away, in other words, i won't be able to protect you, despite the fact that I already promised several times over.

God must be an APC member. angry angry angry

Was gonna say big sky daddy must be an APC member but u just did tht befr me cheesy
Re: But Why Would God Allow Someone To Be Killed While Preaching His Words ? by Aiykegenihus: 8:01am On Jul 12, 2016
Very witty. And u think God hates the person instigating all those evil? He created everytin u see and can't see. His Love is for everybody,u will get this if u realize He gives chances to everybody n wishes they all see this love n patience for them
Teempakguy:
Love is the reason for contradiction?

StockHolm Syndrome. definitely.
hold the door.
Re: But Why Would God Allow Someone To Be Killed While Preaching His Words ? by Codes151(m): 8:23am On Jul 12, 2016
Attention seeker! Let me remind u! If we start to revenge, lol...
Don't forget what happened in 1620s o!!! No matter how many Christians fallen can never be compared to how many early Christians fell!!!! Let's not trend this path!! Cuz we are practicing a peaceful religion don't mean u ppl can tek us for granted!
Re: But Why Would God Allow Someone To Be Killed While Preaching His Words ? by oluwatozil(m): 8:36am On Jul 12, 2016
Brother, u see God is the same yesterday, today and forever more. God is still where He was when people like Paul, Peter, James, Watchman nee n even His son Jesus Christ. God is faithful n patience, His ways and thought re far beyond ours. God is good All the time
Re: But Why Would God Allow Someone To Be Killed While Preaching His Words ? by kodlins(f): 8:47am On Jul 12, 2016
REV 12:11B
Who loved not their lives as unto death.
Re: But Why Would God Allow Someone To Be Killed While Preaching His Words ? by Abelpeters: 9:10am On Jul 12, 2016
Nothing is inevitable except death. Human are INEVITABLY dies. Rest in peace mother.
Re: But Why Would God Allow Someone To Be Killed While Preaching His Words ? by yogun(f): 9:14am On Jul 12, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Take your cry elsewhere "attention seeker".

There is a better life after this wicked one we are living now and is called "paradise" besides they only killed her body and not her soul which is the most important one wink

Bless you for this response.

right answer, the body we carry now will someday pass away. An end will come one way or the other. Her soul has found rest, she has found peace with her Maker. May the good Lord console the husband and children.
Re: But Why Would God Allow Someone To Be Killed While Preaching His Words ? by Horluwahdammy(f): 9:29am On Jul 12, 2016
Dats so stupid of you tayo

Even the disciples were persecuted
So y type dis
Re: But Why Would God Allow Someone To Be Killed While Preaching His Words ? by Amberon11: 9:37am On Jul 12, 2016
I never knew the kind of person i quoted. Are you kidding me?? You're the ignorant one here my dear. Go and read history books, I won't school you.

Do you know how Christianity was spread in Africa?? What origin are you talking about? African witnesses never came forward to tell anyone that they were present at the creation on behalf of oduduwa, sango, oranmiyan etc. Can you even hear yourself? what origin? How could the first man be a witness at his own creation? Even Adam wasnt a witness at his creation. Exactly what did Oduduwa or any of them do to prove their sovereignty? Did they heal the sick, raise the dead etc? Jesus was the only one who did those in the presence of multitudes and up to this day, the followers of Christ still perform verifiable miracles.

Do you even know how Christianity was spread across Africa? Through signs and wonders, yes! Not forceful conversions.

Ever heard of Apostle Babalola? what about Benson Idahosa. These men did all manner of miracles. The whites invited him to the U.S, wanted to mock him so they brought tons of disabled in wheel chairs to him. To their surprise he healed them all.

Pre-independence Nigeria had 50% Muslims, 30% Christians and 20% traditionalists. Today Nigeria has a christian population of 51%. Why? because Jesus is alive and proves himself through signs and wonders unlike the dead Oduduwa, Sango, Mohammed etc.

Don't quote me again!!
EbolaParasite:

Proven facts? Witnesses? Are you this ignorant? You mean stories told by your fellow man is what you call fact. Because the white man told you so abi? What about African witnesses that came forward and told us about our origins. E.g oduduwa, oranmiyan etc. I bet you will call those lies because they were told by black men. Shame on you

1 Like

Re: But Why Would God Allow Someone To Be Killed While Preaching His Words ? by MaiGuy: 10:00am On Jul 12, 2016
I believe God will not allow any of His Child to be killed without communicating ahead to the person or through the Church. I am convince the victim (May her soul RIP) might have being promted by the Holy Spirit not to go out and preach that morning. But we Nigerian christians (myself inclusive) are too religious and we delibrately/ignorantly ignore the voice of the Holy Spirit and move ahead with our religious rigidity. i am speaking from the experience of paul and Silas in Act 16: 6-10.

6. Paul and his companions traveled throughout the region of Phrygia and Galatia, having been kept by the Holy Spirit from preaching the word in the province of Asia. 7. When they came to the border of Mysia, they tried to enter Bithynia, but the Spirit of Jesus would not allow them to. 8. So they passed by Mysia and went down to Troas. 9. During the night Paul had a vision of a man of Macedonia standing and begging him, “Come over to Macedonia and help us.” 10. After Paul had seen the vision, we got ready at once to leave for Macedonia, concluding that God had called us to preach the gospel to them.
Re: But Why Would God Allow Someone To Be Killed While Preaching His Words ? by raphieMontella: 10:45am On Jul 12, 2016
and the only kinda miracles their so called God is to heal mad persons...deliver evil spirits(which aint there) and their so called acts..which are all explainable phenomena...possibly acted miracles or bullshvt stories..we all knw the human mind is wonderful..they re drugs which induce mental unstability etc we all knw what nigerians can do for money or anytin..thats the nature of the human mind..why does ur so called God not heal amputees?....the soul a fictional feat..any flexible person who wud accept reality knws the brain is the epicenter of the human body...well dnt have much to say bt i do knw religion has corrrupted and spoilt this world.....i said it...religion is the one of the few stuffs pple alwys want to force u into...borrrowed cultures...white men gave us religion in exchange for slaves...thats why racism wud never end...and thats why the whites wud be always ahead of us...alll christians knw how to do is say the bible the bible said so...whicch does not have its original copies discovered jst copies upon copies...ur so called bible and jesus...no traces in the real world many stuffs which i can prove to anybbody...yr so called bible lies...and contradicts itself..any christian who can defend his or her faith shud come forr me and we deduce it out and prove ur god exists..bt christians who cant wud say may god have mercy on u...u will rot in hell..etc...once someone survies an accident..god saved that person...super bullshvvt..so all persons must die in an accident na..we all knw we became christians by family training..i believe the essense of christianity is jst for morals and modesty..cs any town or counttry without morals is a wasteland..thaats just the essense...aand humans wud always want to luk up to sometin orr somebody for hope...i repeat...God heaven hell devils are fictions and fallacies...anyy christian ca bring the ggame on...m ready to maake u make a fool out of urself..#a free mind..thats jst me
Re: But Why Would God Allow Someone To Be Killed While Preaching His Words ? by JhyMedex: 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
Seewealth:
talking of heaven and everlasting life, how are we sure that the so called heaven will not eventually turn violent and corrupt. i am saying this because we all were told that God created garden of Eden with everlasting life and good things of life in mind for Mr&Mrs Adam. but eventually either by omission or commission the devil destabilized that plan of God. how now are we sure that the same thing will not repeat itself with heaven (if there be one). just thinking
Rotfl... Av seen n read a lot... Bt dis ur idea is novel..
N who knows dere myt b some truth 2 it...
Once upon a tym earth was suppose 2 b all bliss den Satan messed tins up...
HW r we sure dt wen D heaven eventually comes some oda angel will nt rebel n cause anoda bout o terror?...
Re: But Why Would God Allow Someone To Be Killed While Preaching His Words ? by Onekycarsystems: 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
Your Answer made simple( forgive my answering with a question)

Answer 1: Why would God allow His beloved Son Jesus Christ to die? For a greater glory and Salvation of mankind.

Answer 2: Why would God allow faithful Stephen to be stoned to death? For the church to spread beyond Jerusalem to all the world

Answer 3: Hebrew 11(Read all)...When a believer is martyred, God uses it to bring about a mightier glory.

He is all knowing and all sovereign.... His ways are higher than our ways and His thoughts far higher than our thoughts.
Re: But Why Would God Allow Someone To Be Killed While Preaching His Words ? by tartar9(m): 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
Amberon11:
Fool.... there's nothing to refute seeing that you've made no point. When you make a valid point I'll refute. If you think thousands of people who have met Jesus whose testimonies are online are liars then I'm sorry for your life.

[/b]

per the bolded. Those people were killed in battles. In a war it is kill or be killed.

About keeping the women, read the preceding verses and those after and you'll see that the men were commanded to take one wife each as a "Wife" and marry her legally and that is for those who were not already married because polygamy is NEVER sanctioned in Christianity.

Get well soon!

YOU ARE SICK! shocked
You've just admitted your god is a war criminal...since you find no problem with these heinous acts,the same fate awaits you.Since in your own version of war-is to commit genocide and mass rape,there should be no problem if an invading marauding army kill your entire family including your little kids and only sparing your little daughter for them to "marry legally" undecided
With all this,you still dare compare the criminal with the Holy Prophet Muhammad(SAW).Now,let me enlighten you and your barbarian god on what is called rules of war from a truly enlightened mind(SAW):

"Stop, O people, that I may
give you ten rules for your
guidance in the battlefield.
Do not commit treachery or
deviate from the right path.
You must not mutilate dead
bodies. Neither kill a child,
nor a woman, nor an aged
man. Bring no harm to the
trees, nor burn them with
fire, especially those which
are fruitful. Slay not any of
the enemy's flock, save for
your food. You are likely to
pass by people who have
devoted their lives to
monastic services; leave
them alone
."(Tabari)

won't bother replying you again since its obvious you're sick in the head.
Now I leave every reasonable human to judge the two figures undecided
Re: But Why Would God Allow Someone To Be Killed While Preaching His Words ? by analice107: 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Google Mary Baxter, Angelica Zambrano, and the seven Columbian youths who went to heaven. I tried to post links but the anti-spambot prevented me.
Dont post links, just copy and paste.
Re: But Why Would God Allow Someone To Be Killed While Preaching His Words ? by analice107: 3:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
tartar9:

YOU ARE SICK! shocked
You've just admitted your god is a war criminal...since you find no problem with these heinous acts,the same fate awaits you.Since in your own version of war-is to commit genocide and mass rape,there should be no problem if an invading marauding army kill your entire family including your little kids and only sparing your little daughter for them to "marry legally" undecided
With all this,you still dare compare the criminal with the Holy Prophet Muhammad(SAW).Now,let me enlighten you and your barbarian god on what is called rules of war from a truly enlightened mind(SAW):

"Stop, O people, that I may
give you ten rules for your
guidance in the battlefield.
Do not commit treachery or
deviate from the right path.
You must not mutilate dead
bodies. Neither kill a child,
nor a woman, nor an aged
man. Bring no harm to the
trees, nor burn them with
fire, especially those which
are fruitful. Slay not any of
the enemy's flock, save for
your food. You are likely to
pass by people who have
devoted their lives to
monastic services; leave
them alone
."(Tabari)

won't bother replying you again since its obvious you're sick in the head.
Now I leave every reasonable human to judge the two figures undecided
You are quoting Tabari? He was a renown Lair and a principal fabricator and plagiarist.
Get out of here and go treat your depression.
GET WELL SOON.
Re: But Why Would God Allow Someone To Be Killed While Preaching His Words ? by analice107: 3:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
Isaacmacdon:
Atheist alert. "A logical minded person". I call did stupidity. its obvious you don't read your Bible. I know you problem and I've got your medicine.

Analice107 .. its feeding time. Teach this guy pls.
I had started responding to him, I stopped. I perceived he wants to disparage and malign, so I left him. Not everyone is worth a response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend / RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety / Nigerian Congregation In London Rejects Pastor Asks Him To Leave The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.