Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

How The Father And Son Are One But Different Persons - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The Father And Son Are One But Different Persons (647 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) / Why Do Second Born Son Always Oushine The Frist Born Son.are We Cursed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Father And Son Are One But Different Persons by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 10, 2016
God is not a person as man is not a person.

God is a race of the highest spiritual being as man is a race of the highest fleshly being. The head of the God race is I Am as the head of the man race was Adam.

In the God race Jesus is the son of God while the Holy Spirit is the spirit that dwells in all the personality of the God race. The human spirit dwells in all the personality of the man race.

The spirit of God makes God one and the spirit of man makes man one but man is too ignorant to understand this truth and accept it. A man believes he is a sperate entity from the rest of man this make him go against others for his own gain in most cases diminishing the gain of his race.

The Father of Jesus: I Am is one with His son. But both are different persons.

Note: This information is entirely mine. It originated from no one but me and my teacher (the spirit of God). If you see it in any other place, it is either the person got it from me or has been privileged to enter in this plane of knowledge.
Re: How The Father And Son Are One But Different Persons by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 10, 2016
soulpeppersoup:
God is not a person as man is not a person.

God is a race of the highest spiritual being as man is a race of the highest fleshly being. The head of the God race is I Am as the head of the man race was Adam.

In the God race Jesus is the son of God while the Holy Spirit is the spirit that dwells in all the personality of the God race. The human spirit dwells in all the personality of the man race.

The spirit of God makes God one and the spirit of man makes man one but man is too ignorant to understand this truth and accept it. A man believes he is a sperate entity from the rest of man this make him go against others for his own gain in most cases diminishing the gain of his race.

The Father of Jesus: I Am is one with His son. But both are different persons.

Note: This information is entirely mine. It originated from no one but me and my teacher (the spirit of God). If you see it in any other place, it is either the person got it from me or has been privileged to enter in this plane of knowledge.
You Cannot Be One With Something And Still Have A Different Personality With That Thing
Re: How The Father And Son Are One But Different Persons by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 10, 2016
Lilbrown007:

You Cannot Be One With Something And Still Have A Different Personality With That Thing

Never make up your mind about a thing if you want to learn. Is man one or many?
Re: How The Father And Son Are One But Different Persons by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 10, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

Never make up your mind about a thing if you want to learn. Is man one or many?
Man Is One And If U Say God Is Many It Means Christianity Is Polytheistic
Re: How The Father And Son Are One But Different Persons by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 10, 2016
What differentiates this from the ancient Egyptians beliefs? Oh noooo! Thats too distant, what's the difference between what I'm seeing here and the yoruba concept of GOD?? Because Yorubas belief in so many "gods"(which in your case you called "GOD race" ) where "olorun"(which in your case you called "I AM" ) is the head.

Whatever is telling you these(that you claim to be your teacher) is nothing but the devil himself or his agent.
Re: How The Father And Son Are One But Different Persons by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
Lilbrown007:

Man Is One And If U Say God Is Many It Means Christianity Is Polytheistic

Man is a race, God is a race. Anyone who has the spirit of God is a God, anyone who has the spirit of man is a man, anyone who has the spirit of animals is an animal. If you have hard time understanding this sorry.
Re: How The Father And Son Are One But Different Persons by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
lexiconkabir:
What differentiates this from the ancient Egyptians beliefs? Oh noooo! Thats too distant, what's the difference between what I'm seeing here and the yoruba concept of GOD?? Because Yorubas belief in so many "gods"(which in your case you called "GOD race" ) where "olorun"(which in your case you called "I AM" ) is the head.

Whatever is telling you these(that you claim to be your teacher) is nothing but the devil himself or his agent.

When you are born again don't you know you have been gained citizenship into the kingdom of God (God race). If you don't know that, question your new birth. The spirit of God make you His son.

All religion is a modification of Christianity. That it exist in another religion does not nullify the original.
Re: How The Father And Son Are One But Different Persons by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

Man is a race, God is a race. Anyone who has the spirit of God is a God, anyone who has the spirit of man is a man, anyone who has the spirit of animals is an animal. If you have hard time understanding this sorry.
Sorry but U are diving into another path n I don't have time for that

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Media: Truth Versus Reality, About The Kiling Of A Christian / Letter To Senseless Christians Part 2 / Woman Dies After Prophet Puts Big Speaker On Top Of Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.