Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Woman Dies After Prophet Puts Big Speaker On Top Of Her - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Dies After Prophet Puts Big Speaker On Top Of Her (644 Views)

Illiterate Woman Began To Speak In English After Prophet Prayed For Her(Video) / Woman Dies After Pastor Places Big Speaker On Her To Demonstrate God's Power / OMG! Woman Dies After Prophet Puts Speaker On Top Of Her To Prove God’s POWER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Dies After Prophet Puts Big Speaker On Top Of Her by TrajansKong: 1:53pm On Aug 12, 2016
When, O when, my people, will we stop this foolishness? What will it take for us to condemn this mental disease
http://thesoutherndaily.co.za/index.php/2016/08/11/woman-dies-prophet-puts-big-speaker-top-body-prove-gods-power/
Re: Woman Dies After Prophet Puts Big Speaker On Top Of Her by winner01(m): 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
Should we be like this prophet or should we be like Christ. Last time I checked, Christ-ians are people who want to be like Christ.
Re: Woman Dies After Prophet Puts Big Speaker On Top Of Her by ObaKlaz: 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hahaha... She die well! My people perish for...

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Prophet Puts Big Speaker On Top Of Her by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
I don't understand. Is it the weight of the speaker or the sound from the speaker that caused her death? This thread is not clear.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/08/16 / All Christians Are Fvcking SLAVES...PROOF / THE SCOAN PHENOMENON: Separating The Wheat From The Chaff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.