Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,723 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Tourist Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tourist Visa (426 Views)

6 Month Tourist Visa To Georgia / How Can A Nigerian Cope In Brazil With A Tourist Visa? / Overstaying Tourist Visa In The UK, What Will Happen Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tourist Visa by maeganllanos: 11:48am On Jul 10, 2016
Good day, officer!

I am Maegan, 19 years old and a student, residing in the Philippines. I would like to accompany my 74-year-old grandmother next year and see your beautiful country at the same time. We both wish to go on a vacation and visit my aunt in North Carolina. However, she has been granted a multiple-entry tourist visa in May 2015 and went to the US in August 2015, and went back to the Philippines in December 2015, while I haven't applied for any type of US Visa yet. I believe that the possible reasons why she was granted a visa was because she has been travelling to different parts of Europe and Australia since 2007, and her financial stability as well. Is it possible for a student like to be granted a visa? Considering that I haven't traveled outside the Philippines yet, but I believe my financial assets are enough.

Please let me know.
Thank you very much and have a good day!

(1) (Reply)

Please Come In And Advice Me On Country Choice (informed People Only) / I Will Like To Attend A Scientific Conference In Any West African Country / Nigeria At 56: Key Contributions Of Tourism To Nigeria’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.