Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,066 members, 7,845,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Owelle Means Well For Imo People. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owelle Means Well For Imo People. (501 Views)

Frank Nneji Declares For Imo Governorship Election 2019 / Why My Successor May Be Stoned By Imo People -- Gov. Rochas Okorocha / Nana Akufo-Addo Visits Owerri For Imo Day Of Thanksgiving (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owelle Means Well For Imo People. by UzuegbuProsper(m): 11:59am On Jul 10, 2016
Owelle means well. ..

Why can't we all support him?

Who did you hold responsible during all the distruction in Biafran War?

At the present time, we can't continue to allege that the Imo State Government is destroying people's properties but, rather, the government is dualizing the roads and desirous to beautify Owerri Capital City.

Is the governor going to dualize the city on his own head?

I have not been privileged to sight the so-called OWERRI MASTER-PLAN. But there is a reliable indication that many strucures sited along the roads are existing on the government owned property. The owners of those alleged destroyed structures really know the truth. There are a stipulated meters or yards or measurements (from the guters or roads) that ought to be considered before a building structure is constructed.

So, it can't be the fault of the present administration or government because the previous government showed less concern to uphold what the Owerri Original Master-plan has in stock.

To me, we have to give the present ImO State Government all the necessary support, to deliver.

Same people who are not happy today will still blame the government if she refuses to make Owerri a better comfort zone.

The truth must be told!
Re: Owelle Means Well For Imo People. by ArcFresky(m): 12:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
Beautiful Load of crap.
People have no food, you are busy designing beautiful nonsence, all in a concealed attempt to embezzle.

Who beautiful owerri epp?
Abi how beauiful owerri wan grow imo economy?
Instead of creating good durable narrow roads,
He is busy dualising crappy brittle roads that would require total reconstruction in a few years.

All this bullshit governors that we have are useless to the society... alll the do is wait for fg allocation, build rubbish roads, build crappy utiliies, share contracts to their cronies, and drive about in a convoy and then retire to the senate.

God, when are we students, youths, market women going to wake up from this mirage and remove this canker worms feeding on our resources.

Building on an assignes road is bad, but was a govt not in place when building was going on?

Pls if he is not creating a factory, creating employment, creating investment opputunities, investing or encouraging agriculture, then its farce.

Farce is creating rubbish ultra modern markets. Dualising roads that require demolishing houses, constructing bullshit buildings.... am tired.

1 Like

Re: Owelle Means Well For Imo People. by kingsman66(m): 12:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
OP is like you just wake up this morning and started writing nonesense, IMO state are very hungry right now . mention any place in owerri capital that has not been developed. in the time of chief achike udenwa administration he knew owerri has been developed he then went ahead and start construction new road named new owerri and akachauwa respectively, the same thing apply to ohakim administration.......................... why can't this your so called Governor do the same here, his only good on destroying people property and building

1 Like

Re: Owelle Means Well For Imo People. by amaco12(m): 12:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
I just love Owelle,I was in IMO state last month,anybody that said owelle is not doing well needs medical attention, I will confess to u that I was one of the people that do insult,criticized Okorocha on social media, but my recent visit to Imo really touched my heart,may God forgive us and take us out of hared.

1 Like

Re: Owelle Means Well For Imo People. by fiftynaira(m): 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
Op na u need medical attention Infact the thunder that will soon fire u is like doctors prescription

1 in the morning
2 in the afternoon
3 for the night

Owelle is owing pensioners
Owelle is a scam
He is owing salaries

1 Like

Re: Owelle Means Well For Imo People. by neoguru7: 3:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
Re: Owelle Means Well For Imo People. by DeWisedon(m): 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
o p i say shar*p. ekwela ka ego iriri koo gi afo

(1) (Reply)

Nasarawa Strike: Unemployed Graduates Besiege Govt House With Cvs / When Nigerian Politicians Wants To Deceive Their People / Edo 2016: Obaseki How, Where And When????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.