Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Anyone Here Know How To Get Through GTA San Andreas Low Rider Level - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Anyone Here Know How To Get Through GTA San Andreas Low Rider Level (1594 Views)

How Do I Download Gta(san Andreas) On My Android(camon Cx) / Gta Vice City VS Gta San Andreas / Pls I Need Gta San Andreas Lollipop Version (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Here Know How To Get Through GTA San Andreas Low Rider Level by dinoGLGNG(m): 4:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
im on the mission where you have to be hitting the left down right and up keys to bounce the lowrider and i am finding it hard to do. i know that i am hitting the keys atthe exact time but it keeps saying that i miss T-T i dont ever miss!!! EVER@! please help me

Re: Anyone Here Know How To Get Through GTA San Andreas Low Rider Level by lekjons(m): 3:32am On Jul 12, 2016
always try to hit them( the arrows) when they are halfway into the circle..
Re: Anyone Here Know How To Get Through GTA San Andreas Low Rider Level by Greenbuoy(m): 6:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hit the keys when 3/4 of the arrow is in the circle not when the whole of it is in the circle
Re: Anyone Here Know How To Get Through GTA San Andreas Low Rider Level by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
Just delete the game and go and play GTA V

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Know How To Get Through GTA San Andreas Low Rider Level by Kaycee7(m): 9:14am On Jul 13, 2016
If you're playing it on PC, go to controller settings and configure your special directions in vehicle controls. It's usually the last 4 options at the bottom. Then play the mission with the configured buttons.

If it's on console, use the right analog and time your input well.

(1) (Reply)

Need Help Installing Gta4 On Pc / Candy Crush Saga: Is This The Highest Score Ever? / I Want To Buy A Ps3 Used-akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.