Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone (6558 Views)

Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications / Infinix Hot 4 So Cheap! But Are There Strings Attached To Its Affordable Price? / Hands-on And Unboxing Pictures Of Leagoo Z5 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone by spartanfury: 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
ikbtn:

Alright, if you have the cash you could get from them if not, just stick to aliexpress.

haa! Mbanu,i no gt money reach dere yet,i told u i av spent out of it,i wish we could meet n u do ds order 4 me sef,so i could learn it fully bro.
Re: Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone by Codedzng: 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
spartanfury:

nice one bro,God bless ur hussle. But somehow we are dressing up 4 leagoo M5,if only u gat it i will just direct my bus come ur bustop.wink
Leagoo M5 is on presale should be available Ending of August

Re: Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone by ikbtn: 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
spartanfury:

haa! Mbanu,i no gt money reach dere yet,i told u i av spent out of it,i wish we could meet n u do ds order 4 me sef,so i could learn it fully bro.
Lol, no probs, its not difficult bro, would have love to be of help but distance might be a constraint.
Re: Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone by spartanfury: 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
ikbtn:

Lol, no probs, its not difficult bro, would have love to be of help but distance might be a constraint.
that is true,but am in lagos on d outskirt Alagbado precisely.
Re: Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone by ikbtn: 12:40am On Jul 30, 2016
spartanfury:

that is true,but am in lagos on d outskirt Alagbado precisely.
Im in Owerri, tho based in Lagos but not coming to lagos anytime soon, anyways if you got any issues while ordering, feel free to let us know...

Re: Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone by spartanfury: 4:10am On Jul 30, 2016
Thanx bro,i will. really appreciate ur brotherly love,God bless U bro.
Re: Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone by ikbtn: 5:11am On Jul 31, 2016
spartanfury:
Thanx bro,i will. really appreciate ur brotherly love,God bless U bro.
Bless you too man.
Re: Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone by Pillyportions(f): 11:26am On Nov 30, 2016
Good day, please which phone should i buy between these 3 leagoo shark 1 , oukietl k6000 pro or tecno l8 plus. I want a phone with good battery capacity, good camera .
Re: Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone by optimised: 6:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
Pillyportions:
Good day, please which phone should i buy between these 3 leagoo shark 1 , oukietl k6000 pro or tecno l8 plus. I want a phone with good battery capacity, good camera .
Leagoo shark 1 & Oukitel k6000 pro share the same specifications and rank higher in performance than Oukitel k6000 and Tecno L8+.
If you value lager screen for display - go for Shark 1. It has 6" screen size while K6000's is 5.5" and L8+ has 5" screen.
If you want to follow popular opinion, go for Oukitel k6000 pro. If you want local after sales services, go for Tecno L8+
If you go for the Leagoo or Oukitel, pls ensure that you order for Tempered Screen to harden the screen against crack during fall and a leather flip cover to buffer it when it falls on the hard ground. It is easier than pursuing warranty or ordering for replacement spares. That's my standard on this
All the best.
Re: Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone by Pillyportions(f): 10:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
optimised:

Leagoo shark 1 & Oukitel k6000 pro share the same specifications and rank higher in performance than Oukitel k6000 and Tecno L8+.
If you value lager screen for display - go for Shark 1. It has 6" screen size while K6000's is 5.5" and L8+ has 5" screen.
If you want to follow popular opinion, go for Oukitel k6000 pro. If you want local after sales services, go for Tecno L8+
If you go for the Leagoo or Oukitel, pls ensure that you order for Tempered Screen to harden the screen against crack during fall and a leather flip cover to buffer it when it falls on the hard ground. It is easier than pursuing warranty or ordering for replacement spares. That's my standard on this
All the best.

How To Set Up And Use Find My Iphone To Locate Your Lost Iphone, Ipad And More / Why Your Data(sub) Finishes Quick. / Please Help I Can't Download Music And Video With My Airtel Sub.