Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone (6552 Views)

Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications / Infinix Hot 4 So Cheap! But Are There Strings Attached To Its Affordable Price? / Hands-on And Unboxing Pictures Of Leagoo Z5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone by optimised: 4:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
Leagoo is not a popular brand of phone in my part of the world. Nevertheless, I have been having a great deal of admiration for their phones since late 2014, when I first heard of their android phones. In particular, models such as Leagoo Lead 7 and Leagoo Shark 7 have exact features I greatly admire in a modern device. However, they are priced beyond my budget at the moment. More details about leagoo could be found on their website: http://www.leagoo.com/mobile/
I was actually attracted to Leagoo Z1 because of the minimal price and the fact that it is an android phone. Therefore, it served the day as an emergency purchase.

LEAGOO Z1
Z1 is an entry level android phone from that stable of Leagoo with entry level specifications targeted at budget and low income phone users desirous of playing at the minimum treshold of smartphones functionality.

ORDER DETAILS:
Order date : 14/06/2016
Shipping date : 18/06/2016
Delivery date : 04/07/2016
Shipping particulars : The parcel was shipped as a registered parcel via Singapore Post. It arrived after 16 days in transit. It was tracked online.
Price: $33.99 = N11,386.65
Purchase link: http://m.geekbuying.com/item/LEAGOO-Z1-4-0-Inch-Android-5-1-3G-Smartphone-MT6580M-Quad-Core-1-3GHz-512MB-RAM-4GB-ROM-2-0MP-3-0MP-Camera---Gray-365799.html
geekbuying.com proven to me more than once to be in the habit of selling their phone with little markup. This makes them sell among the lowest priced online stores. I usually make price surveys among the popular online shops both locally and in China before buying.

SPECIFICATION:
Operating System: Android 5.1
Weight: 106g
CPU: MTK6580M
Rear Camera: 3.0 MP FF
Front Camera: 2.0 MP AF
Flash light: Yes ( but not very bright)
Display Size: 3.97"
SIM: Dual SIM dual standby
(1 Mini SIM + 1 Micro SIM)
Frequency: 2G and 3G
Others: GPS, Bluetooth, WIFI
Battery Capacity 1400mAh
Internal Memory: 4GB, 512MB RAM
External Memory: Micro SD card max 32GB

UNBOXING:
The pack came in a white polythene envelope. The weight was surprising very light to beguile the content of a box of phone with full accessories.
Tearing off the package revealed a pink coloured box.
Inside the box were:
* Phone (with battery inside)
* an earphone
* USB cable
* Charger
* Charger adapter (inserted as gift item)
* User manual & warranty form
The titanium ash colour of the phone appears very nice and inspiring. Outwardly, the front features, three buttons below the screen, these keys are not luminated!
The back reveals a polycarbonate cover with the speakers, camera and flashlight adorned conspicuously. The top part has mini USB port for charging and earphone port. The right side holds the volume control and power buttons; while the left side is left plain. The bottom side is fitted with the mouthpiece hole. The phone is very ergonomic and fits properly in the palm and pocket without fuss.
Inside, there are slots for two SIMs and micro SD card. One SIM is the regular micro SIM while the other port is provisioned for a mini SIM card. The back cover is not difficult to open.

EXPERIENCE GLEANED FROM USAGE
The processor is not bad, I have not encountered any noticeable lag in response, rather want I notice is that some applications requires touching on the precise point before response. I had this problem when I wanted to shut it down, only to later realise that I have to specifically touch the tip of the command arrow before it responded. This has added to my knowledge of touchscreen usage.
The cameras gives a low performance commensurate with the stated capacity of MP. I have attached illustrative photographs of snapshots :
(a) outdoor snapshot of my office backyard taken on the second floor of a building. Equally, I used my Infinix Hot Note X551 with a back camera of 8MP to snap a comparative picture in order to place both photographs side by side for close perusal. From the picture taken with Leagoo Z1 Camera, the grass on the field is evidently blurred, whereas the Infinix Hot Note camera could capture the fleld with decent clarity. The distance of the field to the camera is about 80 feets
(b) The camera's performance indoors has been attached beneath. The room has cross ventilation with sufficient illumination from both sunshine and bright electric bulbs. I would describe the indoor picture as not dissapointing as well.
Both photographs (indoor and outdoor ) were taken around past nine in the morning immediately after early rain. In my judgement: the phone is not a camera oriented device, so the camera optimisation and processing blends with my expectation for this device. It can handle moderate photographic task well at close range, but not suitable for snapshots beyond the range of 30 feets in order to obtain the best photography experience.
Battery: I must confess that although this is my initial experience with a Leagoo phone, I make bold to state that their battery technology is great. This phone came with a 1400mAh Li-ion battery that does not run down arbitrarily. Compared with my experience of having used Tecno T1, Tecno Phantom A+ and Infinix Hot, I hereby have reason to declare that Leagoo is appreciable good when it comes to the aspect of quality battery material and power management optimisation. On WiFi, I can browse for over 7 hours an opera mini.
Charging of the phone is very fast. It less than 2 hours, the battery was filled up from 1% to 100%.
Sound & Media: I played the FM radio from morning till evening, the signals reception is good, sound equalizing mix is equally good but the speaker is not loud enough when playing music.
Ringtones are few and neither melodious nor loud enough like the Tecno, Infinix, Samsung and other phones that are common here. As a matter of fact. I didn't find any single suitable notification tone for SMS and other applications from the inbuilt options that came with the phone. This I must admit, is peculiar with many phone brands from China.
Games: I actually didn't play any game on the phone. Intact I forgot and only remembered after I had sold the phone. Please gamers pardon me here, but I believe any game compatible with a 512mb android should play well with Z1.

CONCLUSION:
The phone serves it purpose as a budget device devoid of handsome storage, computing speed and photographic capabilities. I particularly liked the FM tuner software layout and moderate boot up time when the phone is switched on, invariably, I'll not hesitate recommending the phone to whosoever desires a budget device or as a present for someone. Since the parts may not be easily available at the meantime, I strongly recommends the fixture of a tempered screen and leather pouch to contain any impact of fall on the screen and other hardware.
For those interested in a higher specification phone, I'll suggest you go for Leagoo M5. It hold decent features embellished with Android 6, 8mp camera, 2GB/16GM Memory, 5" Screen and 2300mAh for ≤ $59.99
http://m.geekbuying.com/item/-HK-Stock-LEAGOO-M5-5-0inch-HD-2-5D-Arc-Screen-Android-6-0-Smartphone-MT6580A-Quad-Core-1-3GHz-2GB-RAM-16GB-ROM-5-0MP-8-0MP-TOUCH-ID---Gray-369688.html

Please feel free to ask any question or comments

Re: Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone by optimised: 5:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
Pix 5: Outdoor snapshot from Infinix Hot Note x551's 8mp camera

Pix 6: Indoor photo shot with Leagoo Z1

Pix 7: Outdoor snapshot using Leagoo Z1's 3mp camera

Re: Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone by optimised: 5:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
More

Re: Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone by HeavenlyBang(m): 5:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
Nice job. Though, admittedly, I'm more interested in the reliability of Geekbuying.
Re: Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone by optimised: 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
HeavenlyBang:
Nice job. Though, admittedly, I'm more interested in the reliability of Geekbuying.
Thanks dear for the compliments
Re: Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone by toniotonero(m): 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
optimised:
Leagoo is not a popular brand of phone in my part of the world. Nevertheless, I have been having a great deal of admiration for their phones since late 2014, when I first heard of their android phones. In particular, models such as Leagoo Lead 7 and Leagoo Shark 7 have exact features I greatly admire in a modern device. However, they are priced beyond my budget at the moment. More details about leagoo could be found on their website: http://www.leagoo.com/mobile/
I was actually attracted to Leagoo Z1 because of the minimal price and the fact that it is an android phone.

Therefore, it served the day as an emergency purchase.

LEAGOO Z1
Z1 is an entry level android phone from that stable of Leagoo with entry level specifications targeted at budget and low income phone users desirous of playing at the minimum treshold of smartphones functionality.

ORDER DETAILS:
Order date : 14/06/2016
Shipping date : 18/06/2016
Delivery date : 04/07/2016
Shipping particulars : The parcel was shipped as a registered parcel via Singapore Post. It arrived after 16 days in transit. It was tracked online.
Price: $33.99 = N11,386.65
Purchase link: http://m.geekbuying.com/item/LEAGOO-Z1-4-0-Inch-Android-5-1-3G-Smartphone-MT6580M-Quad-Core-1-3GHz-512MB-RAM-4GB-ROM-2-0MP-3-0MP-Camera---Gray-365799.html
geekbuying.com proven to me more than once to be in the habit of selling their phone with little markup. This makes them sell among the lowest priced online stores. I usually make price surveys among the popular online shops both locally and in China before buying.

SPECIFICATION:
Operating System: Android 5.1
Weight: 106g
CPU: MTK6580M
Rear Camera: 3.0 MP FF
Front Camera: 2.0 MP AF
Flash light: Yes ( but not very bright)
Display Size: 3.97"
SIM: Dual SIM dual standby
(1 Mini SIM + 1 Micro SIM)
Frequency: 2G and 3G
Others: GPS, Bluetooth, WIFI
Battery Capacity 1400mAh
Internal Memory: 4GB, 512MB RAM
External Memory: Micro SD card max 32GB

UNBOXING:
The pack came in a white polythene envelope. The weight was surprising very light to beguile the content of a box of phone with full accessories.
Tearing off the package revealed a pink coloured box.
Inside the box were:
* Phone (with battery inside)
* an earphone
* USB cable
* Charger
* Charger adapter (inserted as gift item)
* User manual & warranty form
The titanium ash colour of the phone appears very nice and inspiring. Outwardly, the front features, three buttons below the screen, these keys are not luminated!
The back reveals a polycarbonate cover with the speakers, camera and flashlight adorned conspicuously. The top part has mini USB port for charging and earphone port. The right side holds the volume control and power buttons; while the left side is left plain. The bottom side is fitted with the mouthpiece hole. The phone is very ergonomic and fits properly in the palm and pocket without fuss.
Inside, there are slots for two SIMs and micro SD card. One SIM is the regular micro SIM while the other port is provisioned for a mini SIM card. The back cover is not difficult to open.

EXPERIENCE GLEANED FROM USAGE
The processor is not bad, I have not encountered any noticeable lag in response, rather want I notice is that some applications requires touching on the precise point before response. I had this problem when I wanted to shut it down, only to later realise that I have to specifically touch the tip of the command arrow before it responded. This has added to my knowledge of touchscreen usage.
The cameras gives a low performance commensurate with the stated capacity of MP. I have attached illustrative photographs of snapshots :
(a) outdoor snapshot of my office backyard taken on the second floor of a building. Equally, I used my Infinix Hot Note X551 with a back camera of 8MP to snap a comparative picture in order to place both photographs side by side for close perusal. From the picture taken with Leagoo Z1 Camera, the grass on the field is evidently blurred, whereas the Infinix Hot Note camera could capture the fleld with decent clarity. The distance of the field to the camera is about 80 feets
(b) The camera's performance indoors has been attached beneath. The room has cross ventilation with sufficient illumination from both sunshine and bright electric bulbs. I would describe the indoor picture as not dissapointing as well.
Both photographs (indoor and outdoor ) were taken around past nine in the morning immediately after early rain. In my judgement: the phone is not a camera oriented device, so the camera optimisation and processing blends with my expectation for this device. It can handle moderate photographic task well at close range, but not suitable for snapshots beyond the range of 30 feets in order to obtain the best photography experience.
Battery: I must confess that although this is my initial experience with a Leagoo phone, I make bold to state that their battery technology is great. This phone came with a 1400mAh Li-ion battery that does not run down arbitrarily. Compared with my experience of having used Tecno T1, Tecno Phantom A+ and Infinix Hot, I hereby have reason to declare that Leagoo is appreciable good when it comes to the aspect of quality battery material and power management optimisation. On WiFi, I can browse for over 7 hours an opera mini.
Charging of the phone is very fast. It less than 2 hours, the battery was filled up from 1% to 100%.
Sound & Media: I played the FM radio from morning till evening, the signals reception is good, sound equalizing mix is equally good but the speaker is not loud enough when playing music.
Ringtones are few and neither melodious nor loud enough like the Tecno, Infinix, Samsung and other phones that are common here. As a matter of fact. I didn't find any single suitable notification tone for SMS and other applications from the inbuilt options that came with the phone. This I must admit, is peculiar with many phone brands from China.
Games: I actually didn't play any game on the phone. Intact I forgot and only remembered after I had sold the phone. Please gamers pardon me here, but I believe any game compatible with a 512mb android should play well with Z1.

CONCLUSION:
The phone serves it purpose as a budget device devoid of handsome storage, computing speed and photographic capabilities. I particularly liked the FM tuner software layout and moderate boot up time when the phone is switched on, invariably, I'll not hesitate recommending the phone to whosoever desires a budget device or as a present for someone. Since the parts may not be easily available at the meantime, I strongly recommends the fixture of a tempered screen and leather pouch to contain any impact of fall on the screen and other hardware.
For those interested in a higher specification phone, I'll suggest you go for Leagoo M5. It hold decent features embellished with Android 6, 8mp camera, 2GB/16GM Memory, 5" Screen and 2300mAh for ≤ $59.99
http://m.geekbuying.com/item/-HK-Stock-LEAGOO-M5-5-0inch-HD-2-5D-Arc-Screen-Android-6-0-Smartphone-MT6580A-Quad-Core-1-3GHz-2GB-RAM-16GB-ROM-5-0MP-8-0MP-TOUCH-ID---Gray-369688.html

Please feel free to ask any question or comments
Plz add me let's talk on whatsapp 07038828729?
Re: Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone by optimised: 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
toniotonero:
Plz add me let's talk on whatsapp 07038828729?
Request granted
Re: Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone by spartanfury: 4:43am On Jul 19, 2016
Pls Optimised,i want U to help me make a good choice out of this 3 phones.

Homtom ht17

bluboo maya

leagoo m5.

I love homtom ht17 for being a 4G phone,5.5 inches, fingerprint n fast charge,OTG,3000mah battery but i dislike it because it lacks 2.5d corning gorilla glass n small rom(8gb). Dnt knw maybe d speaker is loud.

I like d bluboo maya because of it's 2gb n 16gb rom,5.5 inches,3000mah,camera,2.5d gorilla glass,but dislike it because of d 3G,lack of fast charge n OTG,no fingerprint. Dnt knw maybe d speaker is loud.

I like d leagoo m5 because of its 2gb ram,16b rom,fingerprint,2.5d gorilla corning glass 4,shock proof,OTG but i dislike it because it's a 3G phone,camera is low,battery is low.

I can still use a 3G phone,fingerprint but i want a loud speaker phone n good battery with 2.5d glass.

1 Like

Re: Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone by Baroba(m): 5:14am On Jul 19, 2016
You better put this skill to good use, one of the best reviews I have read on NL.. thumbs up..
Re: Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone by ikbtn: 8:42am On Jul 19, 2016
spartanfury:
Pls Optimised,i want U to help me make a good choice out of this 3 phones.

Homtom ht17

bluboo maya

leagoo m5.

I love homtom ht17 for being a 4G phone,5.5 inches, fingerprint n fast charge,OTG,3000mah battery but i dislike it because it lacks 2.5d corning gorilla glass n small rom(8gb). Dnt knw maybe d speaker is loud.

I like d bluboo maya because of it's 2gb n 16gb rom,5.5 inches,3000mah,camera,2.5d gorilla glass,but dislike it because of d 3G,lack of fast charge n OTG,no fingerprint. Dnt knw maybe d speaker is loud.

I like d leagoo m5 because of its 2gb ram,16b rom,fingerprint,2.5d gorilla corning glass 4,shock proof,OTG but i dislike it because it's a 3G phone,camera is low,battery is low.

I can still use a 3G phone,fingerprint but i want a loud speaker phone n good battery with 2.5d glass.
i think u should go for either bluboo maya or leagoo m5. camera in bluboo maya is cool but d loud speaker is fair, nd d battery is ok, not really much tho. and d leagoo m5 is a strong fone with the all metal body dats a good one plus d finger print and d speaker is really loud. the camera seems to be ok too cos of d 4p lens it has, not too good tho but its ok. tho dey messed up in d battery but the chipset used isnt a battery hungry one so its fair. so make ur choice.

1 Like

Re: Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone by icsmod(m): 8:50am On Jul 19, 2016
ikbtn:

i think u should go for either bluboo maya or leagoo m5. camera in bluboo maya is cool but d loud speaker is fair, nd d battery is ok, not really much tho. and d leagoo m5 is a strong fone with the all metal body dats a good one plus d finger print and d speaker is really loud. the camera seems to be ok too cos of d 4p lens it has, not too good tho but its ok. tho dey messed up in d battery but the chipset used isnt a battery hungry one so its fair. so make ur choice.

Pls which method of payment did you use or which banks MasterCard did you use. I use Gtbank and they charge 330 point something naira per dollar. Pls i need urgent response. Tnx
Re: Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone by ikbtn: 9:05am On Jul 19, 2016
icsmod:

Pls which method of payment did you use or which banks MasterCard did you use. I use Gtbank and they charge 330 point something naira per dollar. Pls i need urgent response. Tnx
i use gtb mastercard and yes dey charge dat amount. ordered for a leagoo m5 last week. which are u going for?
Re: Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone by tobbie247(m): 8:38am On Jul 20, 2016
ikbtn:

i use gtb mastercard and yes dey charge dat amount. ordered for a leagoo m5 last week. which are u going for?

I'm looking at buying Bluboo Maya. Where did you buy from? And please what bank gives best exchange rate? Thanks
Re: Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone by ikbtn: 10:22am On Jul 20, 2016
tobbie247:

I'm looking at buying Bluboo Maya. Where did you buy from? And please what bank gives best exchange rate? Thanks
cool, i ordered from aliexpress, u could also check gearbest or geekbuying to see which is cheaper, and i have only done transactions with gtb mastercard and dey charge about 330 naira per dollar, dnt knw bout oda banks.

1 Like

Re: Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone by tobbie247(m): 11:12am On Jul 20, 2016
ikbtn:

cool, i ordered from aliexpress, u could also check gearbest or geekbuying to see which is cheaper, and i have only done transactions with gtb mastercard and dey charge about 330 naira per dollar, dnt knw bout oda banks.

Mehn! I'm scared of delivery wahala. I remembered I ordered some stuffs sometimes last year but I never got them. cry

Those post office people, I don't want to believe they stole it.
Re: Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone by spartanfury: 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
Thanx so much @ ikbtn,i really appreciate Ur reply bro. May God bless U abundantly

pls i would like to knw if the Freeme Os on the leagoo m5 is Ok n not like Yun Os? Pls i av no idea about this freeme but i knw yun Os can download apps frm Googleplay store. Thanx any idea?
Re: Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone by optimised: 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
tobbie247:

Mehn! I'm scared of delivery wahala. I remembered I ordered some stuffs sometimes last year but I never got them. cry

Those post office people, I don't want to believe they stole it.
Online sales has come to stay. Even in computer village, people still get duped on eye to eye transactions.
If scared of postal system, always use tracking or registered mail/parcel option when buying: where you will be charged a token more and you have your shipment tracked and monitored.
I had this fear too and overtime, I hardly use tracking again.

spartanfury:
Thanx so much @ ikbtn,i really appreciate Ur reply bro. May God bless U abundantly
pls i would like to knw if the Freeme Os on the leagoo m5 is Ok n not like Yun Os? Pls i av no idea about this freeme but i knw yun Os can download apps frm Googleplay store. Thanx any idea?
The Freeme OS is more or less a theme that runs on android. Google playstore will certainly work with full access to .apk downloads

Baroba:
You better put this skill to good use, one of the best reviews I have read on NL.. thumbs up..

Thanks buddy, I appreciate this compliment and will reflect deeply over it as well. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone by tobbie247(m): 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
optimised:

Online sales has come to stay. Even in computer village, people still get duped on eye to eye transactions.
If scared of postal system, always use tracking or registered mail/parcel option when buying: where you will be charged a token more and you have your shipment tracked and monitored.
I had this fear too and overtime, I hardly use tracking

Thanks a lot bro! You don give me liver chop grin

Which would you recommend best in Aliexpress, gearbest or geekbuying?

Thanks a lot.
Re: Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone by optimised: 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
tobbie247:

Thanks a lot bro! You don give me liver chop grin

Which would you recommend best in Aliexpress, gearbest or geekbuying?

Thanks a lot.
For anything that you want to buy, do window shopping among the 3 stores. Keep an eye on the prices and mode of delivery available and importantly, user reviews on the item. I believe, you will know which is best. I am not rigid on where to buy but on where serves me best at that moment. That's why I have account and buy from all of them.

1 Like

Re: Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone by tobbie247(m): 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
optimised:

For anything that you want to buy, do window shopping among the 3 stores. Keep an eye on the prices and mode of delivery available and importantly, user reviews on the item. I believe, you will know which is best. I am not rigid on where to buy but on where serves me best at that moment. That's why I have account and buy from all of them.

Thank you very much. I want to order for a memory card for at test but I'm currently serving in a village in Ibadan. I hope I won't have issues with delivery since I'm in a rural area.

And by mode of delivery, you mean either paid or free shipping?

Thanks very much
Re: Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone by optimised: 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2016
tobbie247:

Thank you very much. I want to order for a memory card for at test but I'm currently serving in a village in Ibadan. I hope I won't have issues with delivery since I'm in a rural area.

And by mode of delivery, you mean either paid or free shipping?

Thanks very much
Do village still exist in Ibadan?
Anywhere, the sure thing to do is to tick the option of tracking no when checking out. Include your contact no when filling your address. This way, when your parcel arrives at your local post office, you will be called to come and sign and collect. In fact, with the tracking no, you will have idea of the location of your item in transit
Suggestion:
http://m.gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_337824.html?wid=1

http://m.gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_28060.html

1 Like

Re: Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone by tobbie247(m): 9:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
optimised:

Do village still exist in Ibadan?
Anywhere, the sure thing to do is to tick the option of tracking no when checking out. Include your contact no when filling your address. This way, when your parcel arrives at your local post office, you will be called to come and sign and collect. In fact, with the tracking no, you will have idea of the location of your item in transit
Suggestion:
http://m.gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_337824.html?wid=1

http://m.gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_28060.html

You're awesome. cool

Where are you based? Was wondering if you could help me order and I'll pay
Re: Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone by ikbtn: 9:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
spartanfury:

U welcome bro, as regards to the freeme OS, just as Optimized said( keep up d good work Sir) its more or less a customized marshmallow OS with several themes, and sure u can download apps from play store unlike Yun OS.
Re: Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone by melicent: 7:42am On Jul 22, 2016
hi optimised and ikbtn, am having issues, I ordered for a phone on Ali express on 6th of this month my money was removed and my order was closed for security reasons, I contact Ali express customer service they said the money was refund immediately the order was closed that I should go to my bank. I went to Gtbank and lay my complaints to them since two weeks now my money is not yet refund. My first experience ordering from Ali Express was bad what should I do?
Re: Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone by ikbtn: 11:58am On Jul 22, 2016
melicent:
hi optimised and ikbtn, am having issues, I ordered for a phone on Ali express on 6th of this month my money was removed and my order was closed for security reasons, I contact Ali express customer service they said the money was refund immediately the order was closed that I should go to my bank. I went to Gtbank and lay my complaints to them since two weeks now my money is not yet refund. My first experience ordering from Ali Express was bad what should I do?
Sorry for the unfortunate bro, I think u should go back to Gtbank and complain again, seems the delay In ur refund is from dem, wen complaining be very serious cos it seems many of dis banks don't take dier customers serious.
Re: Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone by optimised: 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
melicent:

Send email to:
complaints@gtbank.com
enquiries@gtbank.com
Narrate your experience and request for immediate action from them.
Also, when you walk into GTB banking hall, there is usually a dedicated phone line for calling the Customer Care Head Office, use it and have live communication with them if you are not sure of their branch staff attitude.
Normally reversal may take days or a bit longer depending on the circumstances involved. I wish you success dear.

1 Like

Re: Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone by melicent: 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
ikbtn:

Sorry for the unfortunate bro, I think u should go back to Gtbank and complain again, seems the delay In ur refund is from dem, wen complaining be very serious cos it seems many of dis banks don't take dier customers serious.
Thanks for your quick response bro, I walked up to their customer agent the guy just told me come back after 8 working days I was so annoyed with their I don't care attitude no solution.
Re: Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone by melicent: 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
optimised:

Send email to:
complaints@gtbank.com
enquiries@gtbank.com
Narrate your experience and request for immediate action from them.
Also, when you walk into GTB banking hall, there is usually a dedicated phone line for calling the Customer Care Head Office, use it and have live communication with them if you are not sure of their branch staff attitude.
Normally reversal may take days or a bit longer depending on the circumstances involved. I wish you success dear.
Thanks optimised I really appreciate your response I will go back to the bank next week Monday,hope they refund the money soonest.
Re: Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone by optimised: 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
tobbie247:

You're awesome. cool

Where are you based? Was wondering if you could help me order and I'll pay
Contact me at :-
Whatsapp : zero eight zero 28533966
Re: Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone by ikbtn: 11:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
melicent:
Thanks for your quick response bro, I walked up to their customer agent the guy just told me come back after 8 working days I was so annoyed with their I don't care attitude no solution.
Dont worry it will be resolved, do as optimised said Nd don't let dem rest till you get refunded, all d best man.
Re: Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone by spartanfury: 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
ikbtn:

U welcome bro, as regards to the freeme OS, just as Optimized said( keep up d good work Sir) its more or less a customized marshmallow OS with several themes, and sure u can download apps from play store unlike Yun OS.

@ikbtn n Optimised,thanx so much my brosess,God bless U n bless Ur hussle,i really appreciate Ur reply n i am very grateful.
I was told on leagoo FB dt M5 has a non-removable battery n ds really break me down because i like d phone but d battery is small n being a non-detachable one it's abit of probs 4 me because i play games alot. Don't knw what 2 do!
Re: Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone by ikbtn: 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
spartanfury:

@ikbtn n Optimised,thanx so much my brosess,God bless U n bless Ur hussle,i really appreciate Ur reply n i am very grateful.
I was told on leagoo FB dt M5 has a non-removable battery n ds really break me down because i like d phone but d battery is small n being a non-detachable one it's abit of probs 4 me because i play games alot. Don't knw what 2 do!
I think dats a wrong info, check d specs on their website and confirm bro.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exposing A New Glo Fraud. / New LEAKED Infinix Race Jet X501 / Kitkat Themed For Tecno M3 By Tevinlugther

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.