Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,415 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Please How Can I Make Money Per Click On Youtube - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please How Can I Make Money Per Click On Youtube (413 Views)

How To Know How Many People That Click On The Links You Shared On Facebook / How To Earn $1-$3 Per Click With Adsense / Make Money On Youtube As A Video Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can I Make Money Per Click On Youtube by elosonservices(m): 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hello i need your help on how i can make money on youtube.
How to design a good youtube facebook page,twitter and lindin.
The best section suited for movie maker on facebook page and must include contact and other things to make the page great.
Thanks
Re: Please How Can I Make Money Per Click On Youtube by bedfordng(m): 8:58am On Jul 11, 2016
elosonservices:
Hello i need your help on how i can make money on youtube.
How to design a good youtube facebook page,twitter and lindin.
The best section suited for movie maker on facebook page and must include contact and other things to make the page great.
Thanks
you make money from youtube if you have video that people views a lot. As for facebook and the rest, the set up is not that difficult as you will see the options to place all those you listed as you are creating the pages

(1) (Reply)

Any Nigerian Hosting Company You Can Recommend? / Submit Your Blog To Top 50 Search Engines For Free / Design Wordpress Site For 6k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.