Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Nigeria Cries For Absence Of Youths Of Integrity, Courage And Wits In Politics! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Cries For Absence Of Youths Of Integrity, Courage And Wits In Politics! (430 Views)

APC Reconciliation: Tinubu, Oyegun In Battle Of Wits / Buhari Contested For President Many Times To Take Care Of Youths - Femi Adesina / We Thank God For Your Courage And Boldness, Adeboye Tells Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Cries For Absence Of Youths Of Integrity, Courage And Wits In Politics! by Sunnycliff(m): 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
This is a rejoinder to two earlier thought provoking threads already created on this forum.

https://www.nairaland.com/3210525/nigeria-finished-me/ and the response of creating a formidable youth force for revolution on a peaceful note through massive youth rally.

https://www.nairaland.com/3213961/youths-occupy-nigeria-2016.

But a truth that can't be undermined in all these is that of lack of sincerity, integrity and intelligence among our youths which may be due to fear, poverty and tribal affiliations. Until we purge our minds and conscience from ethnoreligious bigotry and ill conceived sentiments along political lines of political partisanship we may never see a new Nigeria.

Though I am an igbo and fully represent my tribe but hunger, poverty, insecurity, illiteracy cuts across all races in this nation.

Until we put behind selfishness and come together as youths with a mindset of an egalitarian nature it is still going to be a case of the 'Nigerian Factor' no matter how we may be aggrieved in our spirit.
I still believe that for now I have only a country and that is NIGERIA!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Considers Hadiza Bala Usman As Head Of NPA / Rivers State APC Condemns Another N9B Loan By Gov. Wike / Pls Nigerian Students NDU Students In Bayelsa Needs Ur Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.