Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,095 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Tinted Permit: Updates Is Needed - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Tinted Permit: Updates Is Needed (3442 Views)

Tinted Permit:what Is The Cost In Your Area? / How To Process Your Car Tinted Permit Plus My Experience / New Tinted Permit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinted Permit: Updates Is Needed by princemillla(m): 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
Good day guys,.

If you have received your tinted permit kindly post here. Lets see how it looks like.

And for those who are yet to have it, but currently holding the old permit, I want to ask is it still viable..?
Re: Tinted Permit: Updates Is Needed by DUNKA(m): 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
princemillla:
Good day guys,.

If you have received your tinted permit kindly post here. Lets see how it looks like.

And for those who are yet to have it, but currently holding the old permit, I want to ask is it still viable..?
Tinted permit

Re: Tinted Permit: Updates Is Needed by Curdlebug(m): 7:33pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hello, Please, after purchasing a nigerian used vehicle say in lagos, can i drive the vehicle to Abuja with the current papers(up to date) without FRSC and Police troubles on the road. Then i could do the change of ownership later.
Re: Tinted Permit: Updates Is Needed by bravolad(m): 7:29am On Jul 11, 2016
Curdlebug:
Hello, Please, after purchasing a nigerian used vehicle say in lagos, can i drive the vehicle to Abuja with the current papers(up to date) without FRSC and Police troubles on the road. Then i could do the change of ownership later.

With a proof that you just bought the car, yes you can. The implication is that you must have a written agreement signed between you and the seller as well as witnesses thereof. Meanwhile, if the registration of the car was done in a different state from where you live, you will not be able to effect change of ownership but will require an outright replacement of the number plate.

Congratulations on your ride.
Re: Tinted Permit: Updates Is Needed by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
DUNKA:
Tinted permit

Hello, please where you required to pay a fee or token to process the permit?
Re: Tinted Permit: Updates Is Needed by DUNKA(m): 7:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
ImeyYemi:

Hello, please where you required to pay a fee or token to process the permit?
Process is free of charge but I appreciated with 2k and when the permit was ready I was called. Appreciated them again with 2k.

I say cheap PR which helped
Re: Tinted Permit: Updates Is Needed by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 14, 2016

Really appreciate. I was told N20,000
Thanks for the information.
Re: Tinted Permit: Updates Is Needed by shegzee43: 10:13am On Jul 16, 2016
Can you please furnish us with step by step details of the process? I have done the online registration but haven't gone to my state Police headquarter. How long did it take you to get the document after data capture?

Thanks
Re: Tinted Permit: Updates Is Needed by DUNKA(m): 11:39am On Jul 16, 2016
shegzee43:
Can you please furnish us with step by step details of the process? I have done the online registration but haven't gone to my state Police headquarter. How long did it take you to get the document after data capture?

Thanks
once you have done the online registration and have uploaded your proof of ownership and insurance go to the police headquarters at the State intelligence board. In all not more than 5mins for the biometrics capturing. As stated it is free but a little appreciation will go along way as some friends who captured before me have still not gotten theirs. All together I got the permit in 5 weeks. Hope this helps

(1) (Reply)

Benz,infiniti Or Bmw / How Do I Register A Dealer Plate Number. / VSC Lights, Traction Control, Check Engine Lights On Lexus ES 350

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.