Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Buhari's Adviser Ojudu Disgraced By Ekiti Youths 4 His Plans 2 Remove Fayose(Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Adviser Ojudu Disgraced By Ekiti Youths 4 His Plans 2 Remove Fayose(Pic (3322 Views)

Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments / Ikere Ekiti Youths Welcomed Fayose In The Night (Photos) / Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Adviser Ojudu Disgraced By Ekiti Youths 4 His Plans 2 Remove Fayose(Pic by ebosie11(f): 7:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ojudu and his intolerance for contrary opinions

'Ekiti Sons and Daughters' is one of the numerous Whatsapp platforms where bright minds of Ekiti extraction but different political ideology or background are gathered to chat course for the development of the state vis-a-viz happenings in the polity. Reputable politicians, captain of industries, movers and shakers of Ekiti and to some extent, Nigeria constitute membership of this Noble platform.

As obtainable in this group on daily basis, Special Assistant to Ekiti State Governor, Lere Olayinka like every other member of the group posted last night a statement detailing alleged plan by some Ekiti sons, led by Special Adviser to the President on Political Matters, Senator Babafemi Ojudu, Self-Acclaimed Human Rights Activist, Barr. Femi Falana, some police officials from Alagbon, Lagos to invade Ekiti State on Monday,10th of July, 2016 to effect the arrest of some prominent PDP members in the state.

Reactions trailed the statement, some against, others in favour. A member of the platform Ayan Kolawole commented that "These vicious cycles of disruptive clandestine adventures in our state should stop! Our people are the ultimate victims of the debacles. Enough is enough".

Next to follow is Senator Ojudu's comment, it read "@Ayan Kolawole, why do you always chose to believe lies. Education prepare us to gather and process information. To think that I , Falana and AKERELE will be the one to coordinate an invading force as claimed by you seems to believe belie your subjectivity.

Do always try and cross check your information before commenting and condemning. Ordinarily I don't respond to this kind of issues and lies. I have watched you in the last few months and your penchant to defend Fayose and condemn his so called enemies.

I thought I use to know you and relate with you. I am beginning to asks what has gone wrong. I arrived Lagos from Abuja via Air Peace at 11.00 am yesterday. I went home straight from the airport, picked my family and headed for the Ajayi's wedding( the great Arc Ajayi of Ilupeju) in Lekki. Was their having fun with other reasonable and civilized Ekiti indigenes till 7.00 pm after which I left for home to rest for the day. ( You may wish to see my Facebook page and Instagram) This morning I am heading back to Abuja with my wife and daughter. Where you and Lere saw me at a police station I do not know.

This is however not to say If I have any contribution to make to the excision of evil from the land where I was born and raised I will not. Unlike you Mr Ayan I have no other place to run to. I will keep returning to Ekiti, the land of my birth in which I am so proud. Whatever your blackmail I and Mr Femi Falana will continue to stand for Ekiti as we have in the past stood for Nigeria and let history and posterity judge us as as it will judge you and Mr Lere too in no distant future".

Next to fly in was the comment from Aunty Titi Adeyemo, a sister of mine from Orin Ekiti, she wrote "Senator Ojudu your response to Uncle Ayan is unfair. Many of us are tired of the mayhem in Ekiti irrespective of which party is involved. Uncle Ayan usually don't take side at all. He was just showing his frustration over the continuous political war in Ekiti. We all love Ekiti so much and must stand for her peace. I am praying that both parties realizes that when two elephants fights that the grass usually suffer. A true son or daughter of the soil should be frustrated with the crap. Lies or propaganda, Ekiti deserves PEACE. Evening Sir".

My Oga from the UK, Dr. Bunmi Olorunfemi was the next to come in, his comment was kind of a bomb, he wrote: "So Chief Ayan Kolawole is not old enough to chose what to believe? This is a ridiculous attack from Sen Ojudu.

I think we are all aware of the clandestine, evil machinations of those who want to destabilise the govt of Ekiti state. They have done it in the past. So their modus operandi is clear to all. They should stop hiding behind one finger!
Ekiti people are not fools.

My dear Senator Ojudu, pls advise your APC friends to give peace a chance in Ekiti state . The multiple political murder cases hanging around the neck of Ekiti APC leaders is yet to be resolved , yet you guys are plotting further mayhem!

Don't you people have conscience?

Segun Oni was in power , you guys made Ekiti state ungovernable , as you did in Fayose's 1st term. Now its the same story of formenting trouble and making Ekiti State ungovernable any time your clique is out of power in Ekiti.

Are you guys the only people that can govern in Ekiti state?

2018 is around the corner for any serious politician or political party to start legitimate strategising.

Pls let APC show humility and go back to the drawing board and appeal to Ekiti electorates.

Ekiti people are not dummies. They will cast their votes intelligently for candidates of their choice.

Ekiti belongs to all of us, APC, PDP, Labour, APGA, ACCORD etc .

Pls take this as a frank advice from an Omiye.

Ure Ekiti a so ju kete ria o".

Another forumite, SOJ by name responded thus: "@Bunni Olorunfemi you have spoken, i pray God will give our politicians in Ekiti the knowledge of understanding and how to embrace peace.Happy Sunday".

Unknown to some members of the forum was the fact that conversations in the group in his usual manner was being forwarded to some other groups by Senator Babafemi Ojudu with other salient points of the discuss removed to tilt opinions in those groups in favour of Senator Ojudu's stand, reasons for that is best known to him. Another member of the forum got wind of this and commented thus: It's sad that what happened here is being trafficked to other forum without posting what exactly Mr. Ayan Kolawole said.... sad. My response to that on that forum is, and I still maintain it here : I am surprised that what mr Ayan Kolawole said was not posted alongside. Stop drowning opposing views and please stop forcing your views on anyone. Mr Ayan Kolawole is not a politician like you people and he is not partisan, for records purpose, I don't know or have any dealing with mr Ayan Kolawole save that we are on this forum together. Thanks".

Lere Olayinka's comment was next to come in, he wrote: @Oga Ojudu, Take this from me and say amen to it, if you are not part of those planning to cause chaos in Ekiti State, may God continue to bless you and may you continue to prosper.
But if you are among those plotting to cause crisis in Ekiti just because your party openly lost the June 21, 2014 election, may God judge you accordingly.

I must say this, we know the plans of Senator Ojudu and others. He should stop pretending. We know where the funding is coming from too.

I still wonder why you people are so evil. Someone won an election overwhelmingly, the first thing you did was to try to stop him from assuming office. In the process, Omolafe Aderiye was killed.
When your plot failed and he assumed office, you tried impeachment and it failed.

You claimed he won election through PHOTOCHROMIC, Military invasion, stomach infrastructure and so on.

You claimed today that Governor Fayose criticises the President and for that he must be removed. Did you Senator Babafemi Ojudu not criticised Nigeria presidents before? Did you not criticised Abacha? Is your own brand of democracy about silencing opposition?

Like I said earlier, God will judge all of you planners of evil against Ekiti and its people accordingly.

It is a very simple case. I also have a prayer, those plotting to destabilise Ekiti state and plunge Ekiti state into chaos, may God send His Angels to destabilise their lives and evil plans. May their paths become dark and slippery. May their plans become like chaffs before the winds. May their chaos envelope and consume them and their evil plans . May their counsel become foolishness like that of Ahitophel in Jesus mighty name. And for those seeking the peace and progress of Ekiti state, may peace and progress be your portion in Jesus mighty name. Ure Ekiti a so ju kete ria o!

Those who know Senator Babafemi Ojudu should tell him that this is not 2006 when he recruited fake DSS officers and fake EFCC officers to remove Fayose.

Ojudu should be reminded that I was part of the 2006 plot and I knew how Ojudu and co arranged pictures of hoodlums in an uncompleted building close to Afe Babalola's house in Ibadan, claiming that they were sent by Fayose kill Baba Afe.

That game cannot work in 2016 and the APC should better begin to prepare for 2018".

After Lere Olayinka's "prayers" came Mr. Ayan's comment which read:In Okun o ra ria l'Ekiti:

The acidic accusation on my being from Awe Senator Femi Ojudu as stated therein is without any doubt, baseless, erroneous and character assassination to say the least.

Except our Honorable Senator proves it otherwise, I'm of opinion that his attack on me is a matter of mistaken identity. Because I went back and reviewed my recent posts on this forum, I couldn't find his alleged postings being referred to.

Nevertheless, I as the older of the two, I'm going to call him for one to one conversation. Yoruba bo, won ni "Inu lagba nya, agba kii yanu" (An elder should think quickly, rather than talk quickly).

Stay tuned folks".

It was after this comment that Senator Ojudu pressed the exit button, deleting himself from the group. He left!

This act reminds me of his ilks, it's reminiscent of actions of people with same mindset as Ojudu, the Bunmi Ojos, the Falanas, the Ogeles, the Olotes, the Kenimanis, those who sees nothing good in what others does except they are party to it. They are quick to exit groups or gatherings with dissenting voice, they dread contrary opinions, they are dictators who God did not give the opportunity to be audible in the military era.

They do that in their closet and come out to tell you they are democrats, they tell you they are for the commoners, they tell you they are for development of Ekiti when indeed they are wicked beings, tyrants who can never stomach other people's opinions no matter how sensible it appears. They try to hide it but it's inbuilt, they didn't start today, they block you on twitter once you ain't kowtowing, they do same on facebook once you refuse to lick their rotten ass, I am a ready made witness, Ojudu did that when I contradicted him on facebook, same as Bunmi Ojo when I confronted him with facts on facebook. No wonder the party they represent keep failing, no wonder they have become deaf to the yearnings and aspirations of the common people.

Just imagine God giving unto this 'Devils' the kind of brain given unto Mark Zuckerberg...

I know of a thing, with or without them, Ekiti shall be Great.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/ojudu-and-his-intolerance-for-contrary.html

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Adviser Ojudu Disgraced By Ekiti Youths 4 His Plans 2 Remove Fayose(Pic by ebosie11(f): 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
Fayose son enter one chance
Re: Buhari's Adviser Ojudu Disgraced By Ekiti Youths 4 His Plans 2 Remove Fayose(Pic by Thunderlicious: 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ok
Re: Buhari's Adviser Ojudu Disgraced By Ekiti Youths 4 His Plans 2 Remove Fayose(Pic by SeverusSnape(m): 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
When I said it here that Ekiti youths love FAYOSE, Some zombified humanoids thought I was joking. Can you all see now?... Ojudu abi na OjUJu be your name, You and your boss Bubu the Mumu will fail in your sinister plot to remove Fayose.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Adviser Ojudu Disgraced By Ekiti Youths 4 His Plans 2 Remove Fayose(Pic by modestofynest(m): 7:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
In Enya's voice "one by one my tales are told" fayose will be vindicated at the end of the day,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Adviser Ojudu Disgraced By Ekiti Youths 4 His Plans 2 Remove Fayose(Pic by deeplow: 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
SeverusSnape:
When I said it here that Ekiti youths love FAYOSE, Some zombified humanoids thought I was joking. Can you all see now?... Ojudu abi na OjUJu be your name, You and your boss Bubu the Mumu will fail in your sinister plot to remove Fayose.

From your statement, I am guessing that whatsapp group has 90% of ekiti people in it. Be in your house in Imo and start saying things you don't know. No governor (bar Ambode) in southwest right now is loved by the people, none.

Don't let yourself be fooled by pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Adviser Ojudu Disgraced By Ekiti Youths 4 His Plans 2 Remove Fayose(Pic by SeverusSnape(m): 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
deeplow:

From your statement, I am guessing that whatsapp group has 90% of ekiti people in it. Be in your house in Imo and start saying things you don't know. No governor (bar Ambode) in southwest right now is loved by the people, none.

Don't let yourself be fooled by pictures.
Oya post your own picture.

Fayose is loved by his people, There's nothing a dullard in Aso rock can do about it.
You think because APC hired some touts to protest against him means he's hated?... Did you see his supporters solidarity rally?.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Adviser Ojudu Disgraced By Ekiti Youths 4 His Plans 2 Remove Fayose(Pic by deeplow: 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Oya post your own picture.

Fayose is loved by his people, There's nothing a dullard in Aso rock can do about it.
You think because APC hired some touts to protest against him means he's hated?... Did you see his supporters solidarity rally?.

Do you live in Ekiti? Southwest at large? If not, you don't have a say. With the way people are suffering everywhere, 50k can get get me 100 youths to carry placard and sing undying support for me.

The same people that lined up shamelessly to collect 5cups of rice to vote him, wouldn't do same for #500?

Once again, don't be fooled by the pictures you see. No governor(S/W) except Ambode, is getting love from the people right now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Adviser Ojudu Disgraced By Ekiti Youths 4 His Plans 2 Remove Fayose(Pic by SeverusSnape(m): 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
deeplow:

Do you live in Ekiti? Southwest at large? If not, you don't have a say. With the way people are suffering everywhere, 50k can get get me 100 youths to carry placard and sing undying support for me.

The same people that lined up shamelessly to collect 5cups of rice to vote him, wouldn't do same for #500?

Once again, don't be fooled by the pictures you see. No governor(S/W) except Ambode, is getting love from the people right now.
I don't stay in Ekiti, I don't have to; Do you??... Go and join that whatsapp group and talk rubbish about Fayose, Then come back and testify to me.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Adviser Ojudu Disgraced By Ekiti Youths 4 His Plans 2 Remove Fayose(Pic by deeplow: 8:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I don't stay in Ekiti, I don't have to; Do you??... Go and join that whatsapp group and talk rubbish about Fayose, Then come back and testify to me.

Lol. You can be smarter than that. If you come to my house and say rubbish about me, you'd leave with your behind in your mouth. Do the same outside my house and you can go unharmed, because people might share the same opinion. Simple logic.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Adviser Ojudu Disgraced By Ekiti Youths 4 His Plans 2 Remove Fayose(Pic by SeverusSnape(m): 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
deeplow:

Lol. You can be smarter than that. If you come to my house and say rubbish about me, you'd leave with your behind in your mouth. Do the same outside my house and you can go unharmed, because people might share the same opinion. Simple logic.
Exactly!. Go to Fayose's state and say nonsense about the man, and same fate will befall you, that's because HIS PEOPLE CHERISH HIM. hope you get?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Adviser Ojudu Disgraced By Ekiti Youths 4 His Plans 2 Remove Fayose(Pic by deeplow: 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Exactly!. Go to Fayose's state and say nonsense about the man, and same fate will befall you, that's because HIS PEOPLE CHERISH HIM. hope you get?

Lol. Typical slave to cheap delusion.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Adviser Ojudu Disgraced By Ekiti Youths 4 His Plans 2 Remove Fayose(Pic by SeverusSnape(m): 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
deeplow:

Lol. Typical slave to cheap delusion.
Lol. Typical zombie to cheap propaganda.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Adviser Ojudu Disgraced By Ekiti Youths 4 His Plans 2 Remove Fayose(Pic by leofab(f): 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
Judas just left the group..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Adviser Ojudu Disgraced By Ekiti Youths 4 His Plans 2 Remove Fayose(Pic by Mintek: 5:29am On Jul 11, 2016
deeplow:

Enough of your lies abeg.

Fayose is well-loved by his people. That's a fact.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Adviser Ojudu Disgraced By Ekiti Youths 4 His Plans 2 Remove Fayose(Pic by akpur1(m): 5:44am On Jul 11, 2016
Ok.
Re: Buhari's Adviser Ojudu Disgraced By Ekiti Youths 4 His Plans 2 Remove Fayose(Pic by dickoflife(m): 6:57am On Jul 11, 2016
SeverusSnape:

we hate him. I am 100 percent ado. We hate Fayose here. I am from ekiti and leave in ekiti. I am an Apc member but that doeant mean i am not being objective. Come to ekiti and carry out a survey and the result will shock you. Fayose organises all the people you see supporting him all the time. If he is so loved how come the honourable members who have no immuninty cannot stay in town and be free? Rather the scatter to the winds because they know people are after their heads. Dont sit behind one computer and start typing rubbish. I dont comment about other states wxcept those i have been to because online media this days are all lies.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Adviser Ojudu Disgraced By Ekiti Youths 4 His Plans 2 Remove Fayose(Pic by SeverusSnape(m): 6:59am On Jul 11, 2016
dickoflife:
we hate him. I am 100 percent ado. We hate Fayose here. I am from ekiti and leave in ekiti. [size=14pt]I am an Apc member[/size] but that doeant mean i am not being objective. Come to ekiti and carry out a survey and the result will shock you. Fayose organises all the people you see supporting him all the time. If he is so loved how come the honourable members who have no immuninty cannot stay in town and be free? Rather the scatter to the winds because they know people are after their heads. Dont sit behind one computer and start typing rubbish. I dont comment about other states wxcept those i have been to because online media this days are all lies.
@bolded, That explains it.

I'm happy you said you're an APC member, When is the next protest commencing??

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Adviser Ojudu Disgraced By Ekiti Youths 4 His Plans 2 Remove Fayose(Pic by dickoflife(m): 7:12am On Jul 11, 2016
SeverusSnape:

@bolded, That explains it.

I'm happy you said you're an APC member, When is the next protest commencing??
so of all i typed thats the only thing tour brain could process abi? Anyway most of the house members possess fake certificates and we never wanted them from the start. Musa arogundase who cant even sign his own name became a honourable because fayose muzzled everyone in the party to submission. Fayise who buys and changes luxury cars for women an a monthly basis, someone who hosts parties at our expense every friday with the gals going home with 50k each for just attending, at least 40 gals every friday and he does not pay salary. He feclares state allocation every month but never adds local govt alloction which he also pockets and you say we love him. There are so many married women in ekiti now sleeping with younger biz oriented guys because bith couples are civil servants and no money to feed. Come to fajuyi park at night. The gals are no longer ashamed. It now coats 500 naira for short time and upon all this he embarked on 6 billion naira overhead bridge. At a time people are hungry. Even you defending him deserve to follow him to the deepest recesses of hell. You think we dont know all you lere olayinka's boys spreading falsehood. Someone so wicked he sleeps with his own childrens girlfriends and u still defend him. I leave you to God.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Adviser Ojudu Disgraced By Ekiti Youths 4 His Plans 2 Remove Fayose(Pic by FagsamPHP(m): 7:13am On Jul 11, 2016
k
Re: Buhari's Adviser Ojudu Disgraced By Ekiti Youths 4 His Plans 2 Remove Fayose(Pic by SeverusSnape(m): 7:16am On Jul 11, 2016
dickoflife:
so of all i typed thats the only thing tour brain could process abi? Anyway most of the house members possess fake certificates and we never wanted them from the start. Musa arogundase who cant even sign his own name became a honourable because fayose muzzled everyone in the party to submission. Fayise who buys and changes luxury cars for women an a monthly basis, someone who hosts parties at our expense every friday with the gals going home with 50k each for just attending, at least 40 gals every friday and he does not pay salary. He feclares state allocation every month but never adds local govt alloction which he also pockets and you say we love him. There are so many married women in ekiti now sleeping with younger biz oriented guys because bith couples are civil servants and no money to feed. Come to fajuyi park at night. The gals are no longer ashamed. It now coats 500 naira for short time and upon all this he embarked on 6 billion naira overhead bridge. At a time people are hungry. Even you defending him deserve to follow him to the deepest recesses of hell. You think we dont know all you lere olayinka's boys spreading falsehood. Someone so wicked he sleeps with his own childrens girlfriends and u still defend him. I leave you to God.

See long epistle.

Bros, You're a Buharistic liar, You're an APC member, So I'm not surprised about all these lies you just littered this thread with. That's what APC members specialise on, your role model must be Lai 'the liar' Mohammed.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3948013_d8f63f06cc2086ff760b98361f1015323f82130f2069c870559af0ce500b4fc4_jpeg4334938caf1bc370d1a2e2719f7b9b43 See your username sef... Dick of life.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Adviser Ojudu Disgraced By Ekiti Youths 4 His Plans 2 Remove Fayose(Pic by dickoflife(m): 7:20am On Jul 11, 2016
SeverusSnape:

See long epistle.

Bros, You're a Buharistic liar, You're an APC member, So I'm not surprised about all these lies you just littered this thread with.
See your username sef... Dick of life.
how does my username affect you? I am not the average Nigerian shackled by the normal way of thinking. If i like i will call myself poosi of life. I am an adult and entitled to my wishes. Answer my allegations and dont just label me a buhari follower. I do not like fayose yes. I am an opposition member yes. But here i am arguing with u objectively please resspond and dont try to defame my person.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Adviser Ojudu Disgraced By Ekiti Youths 4 His Plans 2 Remove Fayose(Pic by Mintek: 7:23am On Jul 11, 2016
dickoflife:
we hate him. I am 100 percent ado. We hate Fayose here. I am from ekiti and leave in ekiti. I am an Apc member but that doeant mean i am not being objective. Come to ekiti and carry out a survey and the result will shock you. Fayose organises all the people you see supporting him all the time. If he is so loved how come the honourable members who have no immuninty cannot stay in town and be free? Rather the scatter to the winds because they know people are after their heads. Dont sit behind one computer and start typing rubbish. I dont comment about other states wxcept those i have been to because online media this days are all lies.

Ok, we have heard you but since Fayose still has the mandate of the MAJORITY till 2018, let him govern in peace. Stop stoking unnecessary crises with a view to ousting him and using the back door to grab power.

Your "survey" will be put to test in 2018. Just wait till then and test your popularity with the people.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Adviser Ojudu Disgraced By Ekiti Youths 4 His Plans 2 Remove Fayose(Pic by SeverusSnape(m): 7:24am On Jul 11, 2016
dickoflife:
how does my username affect you? I am not the average Nigerian shackled by the normal way of thinking. If i like i will call myself poosi of life. I am an adult and entitled to my wishes. Answer my allegations and dont just label me a buhari follower. I do not like fayose yes. I am an opposition member yes. But here i am arguing with u objectively please resspond and dont try to defame my person.
Respond to what?... Lies?

Who takes the father of all Nigerian Liars, Lai Mohammed seriously?... Talk more of you, an APC member who's even at the bottom of the political pyramid. I'm not defaming you, I'm describing you my friend.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Adviser Ojudu Disgraced By Ekiti Youths 4 His Plans 2 Remove Fayose(Pic by blackpanda: 7:27am On Jul 11, 2016
What I dont understand is why Fayose and his little band of devils keep calling out buhari and apc when any calamity befalls, and their dumb wailing supporters will be following him like donkeys to the slaughter.

Buhari wasnt there when u became governor. The entire ekiti, both executive and legislative are all pdp. Apc basically has no power in ekiti. So why making noise about the party You abuse buhari, u lie against his wife, you curse him and wish him dead, yet the man has never for one day responded. Yet u say he is after you?? Was buhari the one that helped u siphon billions into your account Did buhari tell u to collect bail out and thereafter refuse to pay your workers What rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Adviser Ojudu Disgraced By Ekiti Youths 4 His Plans 2 Remove Fayose(Pic by dickoflife(m): 7:28am On Jul 11, 2016
[quote author=Mintek post=47418873]

Ok, we have heard you but since Fayose still has the mandate of the MAJORITY till 2018, let him govern in peace. Stop stoking unnecessary crises with a view to ousting him and using the back door to grab power.

Your "survey" will be put to test in 2018.ur 'majority' will also be put to test. I am not in the mood to oust him now infact i want him to finish. O ma te ju igba kini lo. He will be more disgraced than his first coming. My brother i beseech you to come spend a week in ado and sample opinions yourself so you can confirm the veracity of my claims.quote]
Re: Buhari's Adviser Ojudu Disgraced By Ekiti Youths 4 His Plans 2 Remove Fayose(Pic by dickoflife(m): 7:31am On Jul 11, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Respond to what?... Lies?

Who takes the father of all Nigerian Liars, Lai Mohammed seriously?... Talk more of you, an APC member who's even at the bottom of the political pyramid. I'm not defaming you, I'm describing you my friend.
oh well i might be at the bottom as you say but my network extends everywhere. If you ever leave the back if your computer screen where you sut and masturbate everyday cone to ado nah. All expense paid on me i will show you what people think about your governor.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Adviser Ojudu Disgraced By Ekiti Youths 4 His Plans 2 Remove Fayose(Pic by Badboiz(m): 7:35am On Jul 11, 2016
dickoflife:

I stay in Ekiti and I disagree with you, Fayose is loved but truth is you can't please everyone or expect every one to like/love you. It's normal nah.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Adviser Ojudu Disgraced By Ekiti Youths 4 His Plans 2 Remove Fayose(Pic by SeverusSnape(m): 7:37am On Jul 11, 2016
dickoflife:
oh well i might be at the bottom as you say but my network extends everywhere. If you ever leave the back if your computer screen where you sut and masturbate everyday cone to ado nah. All expense paid on me i will show you what people think about your governor.
I have seen what Ekiti feel about Fayose, And so far, They still admire the man.. How many governors can be so free with his people the way Fayose is?... You see him amongst them without security details swarming the place - That's how you know a leader that is loved by his people, You don't expect me to take everything you said hook, line and sinker; More so for the main fact that you're a broom waver, 'change' chanter.

Your network extends everywhere eh?... Let it extend further to Ekiti government house and watch as your network die a natural death.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Adviser Ojudu Disgraced By Ekiti Youths 4 His Plans 2 Remove Fayose(Pic by dickoflife(m): 7:37am On Jul 11, 2016
Badboiz:

I stay in Ekiti and I disagree with you, Fayose is loved but truth is you can't please everyone or expect every one to like/love you. It's normal nah.
i am speaking from a political point. The largest voting block are civil servants can u boldly say they will vote for him again? Bro lets wait till 2018 and see the outcome. Thanks for not resorting to insults.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Adviser Ojudu Disgraced By Ekiti Youths 4 His Plans 2 Remove Fayose(Pic by SeverusSnape(m): 7:38am On Jul 11, 2016
Badboiz:

See true Ekiti people talking, not that dickoflife

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Adviser Ojudu Disgraced By Ekiti Youths 4 His Plans 2 Remove Fayose(Pic by dickoflife(m): 7:40am On Jul 11, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I have seen what Ekiti feel about Fayose, And so far, They still admire the man.. How many governors can be so free with his people the way Fayose is?... You see him amongst them without security details swarming the place - That's how you know a leader that is loved by his people, You don't expect me to take everything you said hook, line and sinker; More so for the main fact that you're a broom waver, 'change' chanter.

Your network extends everywhere eh?... Let it extend further to Ekiti government house and watch as your network die a natural death.
lol. Oh well i don hear people like you dont even get ti smell the four walls of govt house no wahala nah. Shebi he is love abi? I will bookmark this post and return in 2018 to shame you. I pray you are still here then.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ile Ife Killings; Presidency Silence And Southern Hypocrisy / Young Visioneers Association of Nigeria (YVAN) / APC Convention: Minister Amaechi, Senator Abe Reunite-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.