Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments (23983 Views)

"Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide / Tinubu Addresses #istandwithnigeria Protesters Led To Him By Moremi Ojudu(video) / Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by deantimes(m): 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
MOREMI Ojudu, the daughter of Babafemi Ojudu, President Muhammadu Buhari’s Special Adviser on Political Affairs, has taken to her social media page to complain about hunger in Nigeria.

Moremi said that like other Nigerians, she is feeling the pang of hunger despite being the child of Buhari’s Special Adviser, which many consider a privileged position.

She thus said that at any available opportunity when there is a protest, she will join fellow Nigerians.

She wrote on her Facebook page: “It’s painful when people come to my inbox telling me am the Daughter of the Special Assistant to the President. Yes I know, its just a freaking title with absolutely NOTHING attached. I am HUNGRY as you are.

“Pls note, I receive no shishi from my father, I hustle my way out through it all. Sometimes I wish I wasn’t, cause the regular demands on me is much each day. And of course, how many people would understand.

“Sometimes, I weep due to lack of funds.

“I know how excited I was some weeks back when a friend sent me N10,000.

“The hunger bites hard, its becoming aggravating.

“Dear Buhari, even if Ojudu Babafemi is in your cabinet, should this HUNGER continue I am ready to pair up with People on the streets to lead a protest against your governance.

“WE ARE HUNGRY! DO SOMETHING FAST!”

Source: http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/11/im-hungry-too-daughter-of-buharis-adviser-laments/

10 Likes

Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by dingbang(m): 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
undecided if I yarn say I wan woze am slap now, some dummies go wan ban me

50 Likes

Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by deantimes(m): 11:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
Lalasticlala yhu don hear dis one before?

2 Likes

Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by talktonase(m): 11:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
Eyaaaah! Welcome to the train...now you realize we were not lieing to you...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by Tolexander: 11:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
Hmm!

I remember the cartoon I saw on the Tribune Newspaper yesterday.
Lemme snap it and post it here.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by softMarket(m): 11:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
You will not shut up now b4 bubu will sack your father grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by Lamzee(m): 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
If the iddiotic president sacks his father now, a greater hunger awaits her and her family members. Better manage the small you're seeing now. We are used to the hunger already.

9 Likes

Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
So Nigerians has turn to a circus You people will just be using us to catch trips abi? You guys will be inside bush beating drums at d same time will come outside and be asking who is beating the drums? Don't worry na we find una trouble. Dat Wayo hunger neva dey catch una. #NdiAra

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by deantimes(m): 11:39pm On Nov 30, 2016
But your father is not advising Buhari well na? Advise him to probe Fashola, Amaechi, Fayemi and you will see more than enough food.‎

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by DozieInc(m): 12:15am On Dec 01, 2016
She could be Lai Mohammed's daughter.

1 Like

Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by deantimes(m): 7:05am On Dec 01, 2016
DozieInc:
She could be Lai Mohammed's daughter.

Na lalasticlala daughter

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by PaulIdu: 7:11am On Dec 01, 2016
SerialGist:
If the iddiotic president sacks his father now, a greater hunger awaits her and her family members. Better manage the small you're seeing now. We are used to the hunger already.

Her father will definitely be sacked by the demon of daura

4 Likes

Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by herzern1(m): 9:01am On Dec 01, 2016
SerialGist:
We are used to the hunger already.

Mr Man....

Please Speak for yourself....

My household and I will never be used to hunqer IJN!!...

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by DONSMITH123(m): 9:02am On Dec 01, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by pyyxxaro: 9:02am On Dec 01, 2016
Abeg quiet ur smelling mouth

With ur goat face lipsrsealed
Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by MrImole: 9:02am On Dec 01, 2016
Senator Babafemi Ganiyu Ojudu is the most useless man to have come from Ekiti, every person from Ekiti Central regretted voting him into senate that's why he didn't even bother to seek for rerun because it was obvious to the dead that he was not going to win at the primary.

Ask any ado man and they'll tell you that he's very irresponsible at all levels.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by richidinho(m): 9:02am On Dec 01, 2016
Mocking bird!

2 Likes

Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:03am On Dec 01, 2016
See her fat cheeks
Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by rawtouch: 9:03am On Dec 01, 2016
until we will hear how much money is stored in ur water tank

2 Likes

Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 01, 2016
The trth is that everyone is wailing but some are wailing inside because they don't want people to remind them of the wrong choice they made

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by SweetLove0(f): 9:04am On Dec 01, 2016
i pity your fada
Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by jidxin(m): 9:04am On Dec 01, 2016
who re dey playing??
Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by lomprico(m): 9:05am On Dec 01, 2016
She be idiot!
Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:06am On Dec 01, 2016
See her fat cheeks
Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by sunnyside16(m): 9:06am On Dec 01, 2016
Our president has ear problem so he cant listen to good economic advices.......if not from Lai mohammed
Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:06am On Dec 01, 2016
See her fat cheeks..
Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by Segadem(m): 9:06am On Dec 01, 2016
ok,
has NCC and Mtn apologized for the trauma they cause internet users for the past few days?
We deserve unreserved apology cool

8 Likes

Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by Dimejidude(m): 9:06am On Dec 01, 2016
Who is this girl deceiving??

At least when your father gets his money (Legal+Illegal), we all know it wont be 18,000 Minimum wage; so why are you disturbing our lives

Your family can afford to take a loan now if you're broke... At least you are sure that you'll settle your 'debts' because Bubu will surely pay your papa sooner or later

4 Likes

Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by NairaMaster1(m): 9:07am On Dec 01, 2016
Eyaaa, eat grasses nau

2 Likes

Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by tylermo: 9:09am On Dec 01, 2016
Hahaha Sai baba change
Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by ayodejijoshua(m): 9:09am On Dec 01, 2016
she no der read story book, becus if she read, she go read the story of mona-mona, she go knw nah hunger kill the naughty fellow called mona mona

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Details Of Osinbajo’s Meeting With Governors, Security Chiefs Emerge / APC Flag Off: After Tommorow, The World Will Know Akwaibom Is APC~Akpabio / Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.