Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention (26477 Views)

Ese: Yunusa’s Lawyer Faults Father, Your Son Is 18 Not 25 / Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today / My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by toshmann(m): 5:28am On Jul 11, 2016
mamabomboy:
Justice for the north, by the north, of the NORTH

One Northgeria grin

9ijaprince:
There are certain things that happen in Nigeria that really makes me go cold. Who paid for the services of those SANs that are representing this guy!Who met the bail conditions of this guy? Who paid for his flight tickets? This young man looks heathier now than when he was a water vendor and later tricycle operator at opolo yenagoa. Lots of questions begging for answer.
His expenses were taken care of by APC stalwarts in the north begining in the Emir's Palace

1 Like

Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by deliveryboy: 6:58am On Jul 11, 2016
Bunch of savage hypocrites, you want Yinusa executed for marrying Ese but you guys never asked who impregnated Ekemini who gave birth at 13years of age in Akwa Ibom because he's not likely to be another Yinusa, but a church going Emmanuel. Cure yourselves of your hatred and biase. Fools

1 Like

Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by koolaid87: 8:04am On Jul 11, 2016
Judiciary system is screwed up...can't blame people clamoring for Jungle justice
Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by Schwartz: 10:43am On Jul 11, 2016
Omoluabi16:
Did he fly first class or economy class? Very obvious there are some very powerful people in the north, who not only encourage pedophilia,but abduction of christian girls/forceful conversion.
I weak for this country.
My brother even if he flew economy, where did he get the money from? This is a guy that was a mere mai ruwa, Hawking water around before driving a keke Napep. I am afraid this guy has major sponsors. There may be more of him out there. His income cannot afford him a flight ticket and the well starched brocade that he is wearing. His own father even claimed that he was a houseboy
Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by tonio2wo: 11:07am On Jul 11, 2016
I told u all he will be released just like those that beheaded that woman in kano will be released too.

The islamization agenda is still very much alive. Other religion shld be vigilant.
Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by tonio2wo: 11:09am On Jul 11, 2016
Omoluabi16:
Did he fly first class or economy class? Very obvious there are some very powerful people in the north, who not only encourage pedophilia,but abduction of christian girls/forceful conversion.
I weak for this country.
Nnamdi kanu has been singing and warning about this since 2014.

1 Like

Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by hatchy(f): 11:14am On Jul 11, 2016
MeAboki:

Case is not closed and shall not close until the whole truth comes out; we want to hear Ese's and her parents role in the whole saga and why it was ok for some bigots and the press to entertain so much unwarranted hateful propaganda against Yunusa's religion. tribe and region for his singular wrongful act.
Your a foolish fool.
Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by PwincessRukky(f): 11:20am On Jul 11, 2016
MeAboki:

Case is not closed and shall not close until the whole truth comes out; we want to hear Ese's and her parents role in the whole saga and why it was ok for some bigots and the press to entertain so much unwarranted hateful propaganda against Yunusa's religion. tribe and region for his singular wrongful act.
spot on bro! My thoughts exactly...

1 Like

Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by ogene70: 11:40am On Jul 11, 2016
Look closer, that dude looks fresher than he was before he was arrested , was he ever in the prison? ...just asking o
Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
that's why Nigerians have resorted to jungle justice.
Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by mukhcech(m): 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Zombies pls give just one reason why Nigeria is not a zoo?

Until you tell them what type of animal you are e.g goat, pig. I guess they won't respond to ur comment.
Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by olokstob(m): 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
Where did he get the lugagge sef, did he go shopping while in prison.
Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by MeAboki(m): 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
hatchy:
Your a foolish fool.

A bigot high on dog meat.
Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by MeAboki(m): 9:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
PwincessRukky:
spot on bro! My thoughts exactly...

Yes indeed, we shall not allow them forget their words of bigotry, the case must go on until the whole truth comes out; they must not have their cake and eat it.
We want to know why it is ok for them to insult a whole region, religion and tribe of a criminal from the north and why the same should not apply them when far worse crimes are being committed by individuals from the south.
We also want to know why is the trial being conducted in secret instead of an open court and why have the media, FFK, Ben Bruce, Tunde Bakare etc have suddenly lost their voices.
Why was Ese after being returned from her alleged abduction (up till the time of giving birth) not living with her parents but astonishingly being housed in the police officers mess - yes, so many unanswered questions.
Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by piagetskinner(m): 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
The guy looks better...were they feeding him with chicken?...I'm fed up of this country sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of Alfred Claude-Nelson, Deputy High Commissioner Of Sierra Leone / Niger State Taskforce Shaves Men's Hair With Scissors By Force (Photos) / BVN: Scammers Go On The Rampage With Fake Text Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.