Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Do You Go Back To Read Your Church Jottings? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Go Back To Read Your Church Jottings? (467 Views)

5 Unbelievably Good Reasons To Read Your Bible / What Are The Things You Will Like Your Church To Change? / How To Read Your Bible Without Getting Confused - Paul Ellis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Go Back To Read Your Church Jottings? by bollarcash(m): 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
ok, today at church i was just considering d reason i still bring my bible to church wen b4 i can scroll to the passage its already beaming on the projector screen. so many atimes my bible is just part of my sunday dressing.

then something else clicked, for the past 5 years or more i can't remember when i went back my sunday service jottings to go through. i dunno if im alone?
Re: Do You Go Back To Read Your Church Jottings? by Flexherbal(m): 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
No!
I only listen to tapes.
Re: Do You Go Back To Read Your Church Jottings? by Amberon11: 4:16am On Jul 11, 2016
Occasionally!

(1) (Reply)

Matthew 24:9 Fulfilled: Pastor's Wife Gruesomely Murdered While Preaching.... / Help-am Becoming Really Worried / The Real Truth About Tithes Biblical Facts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.