Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:05 AM

Help..i Need To Know My Biological Father - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help..i Need To Know My Biological Father (461 Views)

What Can I Do? My Two Sons Are Not My Biological Sons. / Man Denies Being Biological Father Of Newly Wedded Bride On Newspaper (Photo) / Help! I Don't Know My Father. I Will Be 29 In Few Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help..i Need To Know My Biological Father by Mondayaustin81(m): 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hi everyone in the house,i need amatured advice.
I lost my dad 5years ago and mum had to remarry.
fastfoward to 1st of april this year my mum told my during a misunderstanding between she and her husband son that my step father is my biological father,ever since then i am confussed coz i'm hearing that for the first time.
i'm married wit a son of 5years +.
what should i do coz this has alot of implication on my polical career.
Re: Help..i Need To Know My Biological Father by thorpido(m): 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
Sit down with her and ask her to reconfirm what you heard.Go ahead to prove it.You can have a DNA test done.
Re: Help..i Need To Know My Biological Father by Flexherbal(m): 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
thorpido:
Sit down with her and ask her to reconfirm what you heard.Go ahead to prove it.You can have a DNA test done.
You are right.

(1) (Reply)

Be Sincere Guys Who Will You Choose. / Save The Marriage System Reviews – Does It Really Work? / Last Longer In Bed Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.