Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Catfish Pound For Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Catfish Pound For Sale (1104 Views)

Today's Naira Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro / Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Catfish Pound For Sale by bamitale(m): 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2006
Hi all.
Is any one intrested in buying catfish pound located in Ijede Area of Lagos ?
-It is in a full plot of land that is well fenced.
-They are ten in number and each has a dimension of 12ft/6ft/5ft (easy to manage)
-Fully electrified with a stand by generator
-Excellent natural environment
-Excellent security

Anyone intrested can reach me on 0805 2009 429 or send me a mail on bamitale4mi@yahoo.com

Asking price is N2.5m

This is good for a naira lander with retired men.
Re: Catfish Pound For Sale by bamitale(m): 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2006
Is any one intrested in buying a well functioning (flow through) catfish pound?

-It is in a well fenced plot of land in Ijede area of Lagos
-They are ten in number with dimension of 12ft/6ft/5ft (very easy to manage)
-Well electrified with a standby Generator
-Excellent security
-Excellent natural environment

-Good also for retired men

Asking price : 2.5M

Intrested buyer can contact me via 0805 2009 429 or mail: bamitale4mi@yahoo.com
Re: Catfish Pound For Sale by tEsLim(m): 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2006
You and I know that Ijede is a village. And will cost more for ppl leaving outside Ikorodu to transport down to monitor there investments. And 2.5mil is outta the question.

I still found a very cheap land at Ijede. I own a fish farm too. But I ain't here to spoil u business beause I dont know what infrastructures u've installed. And which way you went when acquiring the property.

2.5mil is just too much bro. I can rent your farm though, I'm still interested in expanding the business. Though its not like it used to be. You got a borehole there already?

Send me a private message so i can give u my telephone number etc. Then we tlak if ur intersted in lease.

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale Designer Silk Ties For Sale. Some Shirts Too - Up To Xxl / Any Biz Idea? / Where To Invest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.