Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

40 Miscreants Arrested In Oshodi By Lagos State Task Force - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 40 Miscreants Arrested In Oshodi By Lagos State Task Force (22283 Views)

Prostitutes, Kidnappers Arrested & Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos / Alaka's Filling Station, Hotel Sealed Off By Lagos Government Over Baddo / Lagos Task Force Arrests 76 Hoodlums In One Night At Oshodi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Miscreants Arrested In Oshodi By Lagos State Task Force by EWAagoyin(m): 12:21am On Jul 11, 2016
Incorrect1:

no such post
are you mad or just plain stupid angry angry angry

Post picture....house address.... Landlord number person dey up dere since wan help u .u dey do like Hot goat..... Don't just annoy me o

U can PM him d details self
Good bless

2 Likes

Re: 40 Miscreants Arrested In Oshodi By Lagos State Task Force by kingdenny(m): 12:24am On Jul 11, 2016
Some of these people don't look like miscreants
Re: 40 Miscreants Arrested In Oshodi By Lagos State Task Force by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 11, 2016
kingdenny:
Some of these people don't look like miscreants
Yeah, they can send that little brown colored 1 in the white stripped shirt ta my house.
...❤ I'll set him right and make a honest man outta him wink
Re: 40 Miscreants Arrested In Oshodi By Lagos State Task Force by naijacentric(m): 12:40am On Jul 11, 2016
Incorrect1:
Dear Nairalanders, I'm really in distress but I won't
continue dying in silence. Our landlord has been on our
neck for some time now due to our failure to meet up
with the agreed house rent. Last week, before we
returned home our apartment was locked with a
strange padlock, I called my sister who was the last
person to leave the house to know if she was
responsible for that. Her response was negative, I died
inside me when I found out that my instinct was right. I
approached my landlord to beg him, he turned deaf
ears on me. My mum went up to him in tears before he
agreed to let us in only on one condition, that we will
pay him on or before second week of July, 15th
precisely. 15th is already by the corner and I only have
7k with me out of the total debt of 45k. I need your
assistance. I'm posting it here because mods fail to
push it to fp
ur scam no sell go find work baskat
Re: 40 Miscreants Arrested In Oshodi By Lagos State Task Force by aluma(m): 12:45am On Jul 11, 2016
Just passing
Re: 40 Miscreants Arrested In Oshodi By Lagos State Task Force by loomer: 12:46am On Jul 11, 2016
Wetin be miscreant?
Re: 40 Miscreants Arrested In Oshodi By Lagos State Task Force by chibzykeys(m): 12:52am On Jul 11, 2016
Incorrect1:
This is his contact 0813 662 3532
My house address is 25b Nwankpa street off New umuahia road Aba.
I will be posting the picture of the house in the morning because I don't have a good camera to capture it tonight.
please you lack courtesy or what? ,someone is trying to help you even though you're not sure nor seen the help, courtesy demand you say a thank you first .

2 Likes

Re: 40 Miscreants Arrested In Oshodi By Lagos State Task Force by vicadex07(m): 12:55am On Jul 11, 2016
Incorrect1:
no such post

u no dey see mentions... check this thread again
Re: 40 Miscreants Arrested In Oshodi By Lagos State Task Force by ifeanyi83(m): 1:02am On Jul 11, 2016
Next stop should be CMS. There's a two-man gang constantly hassling people early in the morning.
Re: 40 Miscreants Arrested In Oshodi By Lagos State Task Force by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 11, 2016
Governors of neighboring states, make una no sleep o.

Lagos state is going to push all their Omo Onile hoodlums to outlying states now.
Re: 40 Miscreants Arrested In Oshodi By Lagos State Task Force by Ugole2013(m): 1:09am On Jul 11, 2016
Re: 40 Miscreants Arrested In Oshodi By Lagos State Task Force by phoenix90(m): 2:26am On Jul 11, 2016
sleekdre:
I don't believe this story. There are common faces I see every evening at oshodi and I can't even identify one of them in the pictures displayed... If you ply oshodi well enough and you can identify any from these pictures, pls indicate otherwise I don't believe it... grin grin grin
Guy you just spoke mind. I've been probing the faces to identify those common crooks ever present under that bridge close to the BRT station. I shaa don see one, dat one with the Liverpool away jersey looks familiar. Let them do more, Oshodi is fast returning to its former notoriety.
Re: 40 Miscreants Arrested In Oshodi By Lagos State Task Force by ministeriallist: 2:39am On Jul 11, 2016
ahamonyeka:
Miscreants arresting urchins or urchins arresting miscreants. which one?
Criminals arresting innocent, jobless youths. The height of injustice.
Re: 40 Miscreants Arrested In Oshodi By Lagos State Task Force by LexxieleE(m): 3:21am On Jul 11, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
Nice.. eko oni baje
#ProudlyLagosian
eko onibaje is no longer the slogan, it is nw itesiwaju eko lojewalogun
Re: 40 Miscreants Arrested In Oshodi By Lagos State Task Force by LexxieleE(m): 3:31am On Jul 11, 2016
phoenix90:

Guy you just spoke mind. I've been probing the faces to identify those common crooks ever present under that bridge close to the BRT station. I shaa don see one, dat one with the Liverpool away jersey looks familiar. Let them do more, Oshodi is fast returning to its former notoriety.
let me nt lie to u bro, dos guyz are so many in oshodi in oshodi dat u will find dem everywhere u go just like mtn network in dat axis committing atrosities. D crazy thing is watever dos boiz do, dey have people dey report to within d reason dey keep doing wat dey do with impunity. I witnessed two of der misconducts just last month, dat I ask myself if Lagoos state govt is actually working in Oshodi

1 Like

Re: 40 Miscreants Arrested In Oshodi By Lagos State Task Force by Sweetestrose(f): 4:05am On Jul 11, 2016
@ yinklinks, does it make you feel better that someone in dire need post up his complete identity and address on a public forum or do you so much lack empathy that you dare to advertise your so called yinklinks @ the expense of one's problem. You know as much as I do that you could get all that detail via pm or with just his phone number you could still carry out your investigation, yet you opted for shallow and display of attention seeking. I won't be surprise if at the end of the day you will not only hinder others willing to help, but you will simultaneously not help him. Mtcheeewwwww. We all shout and frown at miscreant and yet a fellow being seeking for help is practically being tossed around in such a demeaning manner. Which way Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: 40 Miscreants Arrested In Oshodi By Lagos State Task Force by ilovetheline: 4:44am On Jul 11, 2016
buharisbae:
Very sure 38/40 are Ugandans the flat headed people undecided
look western to me. Not like it matters much though. Are u Muslim? Can u agree with buhari if he is heading pit-ward
Re: 40 Miscreants Arrested In Oshodi By Lagos State Task Force by Niyinficient(m): 5:18am On Jul 11, 2016
Incorrect1:
Dear Nairalanders, I'm really in distress but I won't
continue dying in silence. Our landlord has been on our
neck for some time now due to our failure to meet up
with the agreed house rent. Last week, before we
returned home our apartment was locked with a
strange padlock, I called my sister who was the last
person to leave the house to know if she was
responsible for that. Her response was negative, I died
inside me when I found out that my instinct was right. I
approached my landlord to beg him, he turned deaf
ears on me. My mum went up to him in tears before he
agreed to let us in only on one condition, that we will
pay him on or before second week of July, 15th
precisely. 15th is already by the corner and I only have
7k with me out of the total debt of 45k. I need your
assistance. I'm posting it here because mods fail to
push it to fp

Eeya.....wish I can help. But if say u don pick up all dose3k per day menial job, u suppose fit raise sumtin before dat date. God less ur hustle
Re: 40 Miscreants Arrested In Oshodi By Lagos State Task Force by Ibidi: 5:35am On Jul 11, 2016
Sweetestrose:
@ yinklinks, does it make you feel better that someone in dire need post up his complete identity and address on a public forum or do you so much lack empathy that you dare to advertise your so called yinklinks @ the expense of one's problem. You know as much as I do that you could get all that detail via pm or with just his phone number you could still carry out your investigation, yet you opted for shallow and display of attention seeking. I won't be surprise if at the end of the day you will not only hinder others willing to help, but you will simultaneously not help him. Mtcheeewwwww. We all shout and frown at miscreant and yet a fellow being seeking for help is practically being tossed around in such a demeaning manner. Which way Nigeria?
One intelligent empathetic person on nairaland. God bless u

1 Like

Re: 40 Miscreants Arrested In Oshodi By Lagos State Task Force by olugbohun: 5:45am On Jul 11, 2016
Good move
Re: 40 Miscreants Arrested In Oshodi By Lagos State Task Force by Collins9156(m): 5:51am On Jul 11, 2016
Wealthy lines for the wise. ..

Sweetestrose:

2 Likes

Re: 40 Miscreants Arrested In Oshodi By Lagos State Task Force by pythonkid(m): 5:58am On Jul 11, 2016
naijacentric:
ur scam no sell go find work baskat

you;re very stupid , did you make an y attempt to verify his post ? i wonder why it those people who doesnt have anything to offer the society that makes the loudest noise .. anu ofia

1 Like

Re: 40 Miscreants Arrested In Oshodi By Lagos State Task Force by solepager(m): 6:24am On Jul 11, 2016
Niyinficient:

Eeya.....wish I can help. But if say u don pick up all dose3k per day menial job, u suppose fit raise sumtin before dat date. God less ur hustle

3k per day menial job? Where brother?
Re: 40 Miscreants Arrested In Oshodi By Lagos State Task Force by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 11, 2016
yinkslinks:
pls post pictures of the locked house, send me your landlords number, ur house address and my team yinks-links will come verify and pay your landlord.
Nice one bruv
Re: 40 Miscreants Arrested In Oshodi By Lagos State Task Force by Dbiks: 6:57am On Jul 11, 2016
40 miscreants by gidi task force, no mopol, no soldier and they will file up like mumu this way.... LAG task force dey use jazz.......

1 Like

Re: 40 Miscreants Arrested In Oshodi By Lagos State Task Force by buharisbae(f): 7:18am On Jul 11, 2016
ilovetheline:
look western to me. Not like it matters much though. Are u Muslim? Can u agree with buhari if he is heading pit-ward
Lol no I'm not Muslim and I disagree when heading pit ward buh I Dont wail unnecessary like frustrated ugandans undecided
Re: 40 Miscreants Arrested In Oshodi By Lagos State Task Force by gozmok1(m): 7:32am On Jul 11, 2016
DIFFICULTY FOR NAME CHECKS

TO EXERT THEIR DUTIES HERE
Re: 40 Miscreants Arrested In Oshodi By Lagos State Task Force by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:38am On Jul 11, 2016
Dem no settle for last month y they raid dem..uwa by pawpaw mehn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan / Four Cattle Herders Abducted, Killed In Ogun State / Police Arrest Fake Policeman Who Extorts Money From People In Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.