Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan (22272 Views)

Suspected Robber Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Suspected Phone Thief And POS Robber Set On Fire In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by Sauter: 11:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
Ibadan, the Oyo State capital, on Wednesday, recorded another incident of a mob setting fire on one suspected armed robber.

The mob pounced on the two suspected persons after they lost control of the motorcycle the rode on while making away with a phone and other valuables robbed from one Adebayo Tobi.

Upon being robbed at Favours area of Bodija, Ibadan, Adebayo Tobi, with his car, gave the robbers a hot chase until they entered a pothole, lost control of the bike and fell off opposite the state office of the Independent National Electoral Commission, on the State Secretariat-Mokola road.
While one of the robbers immediately became lifeless from the accident, the other who sustained injuries was hit with clubs and other weapons till he died and was then set ablaze.

When Tribune Online checked on the site of the incident, the body was up in flames while the other was left lifeless.

Men of the state Joint Security Task Force, known as Operation Burst and the Nigerian Police were later sighted at the scene.

State Police Public Relations Officer, Mr Gbenga Fadeyi said on Wednesday night that effort was on to remove the corpses while investigation had commenced into the incident.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/mob-sets-ablaze-suspected-armed-robber-in-ibadan/
Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by devdev: 12:02am On Dec 17, 2020
Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by iamvictorbassey: 12:02am On Dec 17, 2020
Mixed feelings whenever I read this, I feel like saying jungle justice isn't the way to go. Then I remember that these hoodlums will leave the police custody after bribing their way out, come back for you who raised an alarm and hurt you so bad.

The judicial system too, messed up. Er'thing in Nigeria messed up.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by whemmytopsy(m): 12:02am On Dec 17, 2020
That place is not far from operation burst office.
It's a painful thing to lose possession of one's beloved property to thieves...
Yet jungle justice is not the best thing to do.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by Marvieduke(f): 12:02am On Dec 17, 2020
I guess their days was numbered

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by visijo(m): 12:03am On Dec 17, 2020
You Are Busy Saying "Respect Other People's Hustle" But You Fight Back When You Are Getting Robbed. Are You Normal Upstairs..

what will he tell his creator now? double hell fire

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by Lewisalexander(m): 12:03am On Dec 17, 2020
Dem roast the guy like Christmas goat. Ibadan people no get chill grin

8 Likes

Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by lyriclekidd(m): 12:03am On Dec 17, 2020
No joy �
Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by Officialgarri: 12:03am On Dec 17, 2020
Bring back SARS. The people are more brutal

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by obo389(m): 12:04am On Dec 17, 2020
Ol boi...
Everywhere person go now, people dey vex ooo shocked
Make una just dey careful this period because no joy anywhere

10 Likes

Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by obonujoker(m): 12:04am On Dec 17, 2020
Mhen this is bad.

Don't commit robbery... Go out and work. Do something

If you still and you are caught, and you are burnt then your case worse, from fire to Hell....

And if you are a thief here, repent and go back to God through Jesus Christ... And he'd give you power to work

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by TheStranger: 12:04am On Dec 17, 2020
Frustrations
Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by Donaldpros(m): 12:05am On Dec 17, 2020
only God knows why. chalie
Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by Lewisalexander(m): 12:05am On Dec 17, 2020
Officialgarri:
Bring back SARS. The people are more brutal

bring back ur retar_ded father

17 Likes

Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by pegix(m): 12:07am On Dec 17, 2020
Ogbeni oju eje every wie
People no dey smile dix times ard o
Any robbers caught na fire straight no dulling undecided

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by Triangles1(m): 12:08am On Dec 17, 2020
I hope they set the right criminal ablaze because the tatctics cultist use to kill opponent now is to gather and label you thief and do jungle justice on you.

The police nowadays are I don't care.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by squarelead(m): 12:08am On Dec 17, 2020
Yes, I was at the scene. Am sure that guy that drove the vehicle will be in trouble, I knew, they won't leave him like dat. But why thief come plenty now. I just pity the guy jare. Those guys are heartless . He gave them a hot Chase tho.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by phransix2: 12:08am On Dec 17, 2020
Pictures
Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by VEXT: 12:09am On Dec 17, 2020
Lewisalexander:

bring back ur retardedt father
Brutality grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by thatsleepboy1: 12:13am On Dec 17, 2020
ọmọ I'm a huge supporter of Jungle Justice cos if they operated without the law,
they should be dealt with outside the confines of the law. The law should not accommodate them at all.

7 Likes

Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by Sleekfingers: 12:15am On Dec 17, 2020
Good....make dem use the roasted meat dey drink beer na......awon barbarian......why not hand them over to the police
Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by Originalsly: 12:17am On Dec 17, 2020
Hmmm.... I'm just happy to see people unite for a common good. There must be some kind of justice..m supposed to be court justice but since that's not working....... no other choice.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by Pandev(m): 12:19am On Dec 17, 2020
shocked
Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 17, 2020
I can't stand watching this in real life

1 Like

Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by tillaman(m): 12:38am On Dec 17, 2020
sad
Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by Xcelinteriors(f): 12:39am On Dec 17, 2020
Say no to jungle justice
Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by armadeo(m): 12:40am On Dec 17, 2020
Say no to jungle justice.

Also say no to crime.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan by sammysneh(m): 12:41am On Dec 17, 2020
R

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bomb Explosion Hits Kogi / ₦30,300,000 IGP STS Extortion In Abuja (Photos) / Police Foil Hijack Of Lagos Bound Bus In Rivers, Kill 3 Suspected Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.