Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Chinese CAMC & UNIDO Partners Anambra On Airport, Rail, Agriculture - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinese CAMC & UNIDO Partners Anambra On Airport, Rail, Agriculture (12038 Views)

Police Can’t Arrest Herdsmen For Grazing Cattle On Airport - Police Commissioner / Unido Partners Oyo On Industrialisation / UNIDO, Partners Anambra To Invest N267m On Technical Education (2) (3) (4)

Re: Chinese CAMC & UNIDO Partners Anambra On Airport, Rail, Agriculture by Ngokafor(f): 9:50am On Jul 11, 2016
...As usual,i am eternally grateful that we the good people from Anambra state rejected Ngige/yeye apc and elected Obiano/APGA as our Governor..

..God thank youoo!.

Re: Chinese CAMC & UNIDO Partners Anambra On Airport, Rail, Agriculture by buchilino(m): 9:53am On Jul 11, 2016
koboko69:
The Ugandans won't say they are tired of "futuristic" projects

They won't call it Media Propaganda

They wont say we are tired of "we will"

But wait, let this be a Buhari or FG project, you will see them runnng unclad with foolish comments. That's how muchbhate have eroded the senses of many!

INSTEAD OF U 2 PRAY DAT GOD SHOULD GIVE UR STATE, GOOD N RIGHTEOUS LEADERS, UR HERE BLABBING NONSENSE.

Re: Chinese CAMC & UNIDO Partners Anambra On Airport, Rail, Agriculture by Oblak(m): 10:07am On Jul 11, 2016
Dalu nu Ndi Anambra. Chukwu gozie unu nke oma. Anambra and Lagos I am proud of.

Re: Chinese CAMC & UNIDO Partners Anambra On Airport, Rail, Agriculture by Yyeske(m): 10:23am On Jul 11, 2016
Anambra always in the news for good reasons, they call us light of the nation for a reason anyway, no be for mouth.

Re: Chinese CAMC & UNIDO Partners Anambra On Airport, Rail, Agriculture by MrEverest(m): 10:24am On Jul 11, 2016
EasternActivist:

You no get relations?? Beside where are they collecting house rent for 45k...

Even Sef contain in my city is 120k as a student... Let alone a family house...

Omo park well oo
Lol, you no get joy I swear. Nigerians are really struggling to even meet basic needs like food, medicare, clothing & shelter, so folks are now devising desperate means to make ends meet. The worst part is that majority of them were the sai barberians that goaded us to golgotha to be finished by buhari, well, we should enjoy or endure the change in good faith!

Re: Chinese CAMC & UNIDO Partners Anambra On Airport, Rail, Agriculture by oladipo322(m): 10:35am On Jul 11, 2016
Nice 1 for d state..... Y nt do dsame with d country entirely
Re: Chinese CAMC & UNIDO Partners Anambra On Airport, Rail, Agriculture by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:54am On Jul 11, 2016
#Ananbra by birth and Enugu by Origin...... still my home anything any day.... #willie is working.

Re: Chinese CAMC & UNIDO Partners Anambra On Airport, Rail, Agriculture by EasternActivist: 11:11am On Jul 11, 2016
henchmark:
now I see why your mouth dey sharp!! you are still a student who has some one or two relatives to run to, don't worry N-Y-S-C ( NOW YOUR SUFFERING CONTINUES) Will soon embrace you, then body go tell you, you talked about hurting pride begging?, your naivety stinks!!!

Why taking this so personal...
I have a big God that will never make me beg for food or house rent. Never...
Am a hardworking Igbo dude and I know my responsibilities and am also loving it...
Re: Chinese CAMC & UNIDO Partners Anambra On Airport, Rail, Agriculture by pacino26(m): 11:50am On Jul 11, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
That what you get when an administrator is elected instead of a politician.
Willie is working

You nailed it. We need professionals, men and women who are fulfilled in their career not just some ignorant fool fortunate enough to be in a political office.

Re: Chinese CAMC & UNIDO Partners Anambra On Airport, Rail, Agriculture by omenyili: 12:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
koboko69:
The Ugandans won't say they are tired of "futuristic" projects

They won't call it Media Propaganda

They wont say we are tired of "we will"

But wait, let this be a Buhari or FG project, you will see them runnng unclad with foolish comments. That's how muchbhate have eroded the senses of many!
YORUBAD

Anambra Polls: Group Calls For Sack Of Professor Ibeanu / Fact Check: Kano’s Domestic Debt Increased By Over 1000% Under Kwankwaso / I Apologize For The Civil War