Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission (35622 Views)

Online Registration of Company/Business name with Corporate Affairs Commission / You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC / How To Register Your Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission by yinkay007: 12:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
Please OP i just got my company name approved online. I started the process myself. what do you suggest i do next . Also i think i need a lawyer also ?
Re: How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
Are you registering a business name or a Limited Liability company? The next step you will take depends on that.

yinkay007:
Please OP i just got my company name approved online. I started the process myself. what do you suggest i do next . Also i think i need a lawyer also ?
Re: How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission by Dollabiz: 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
Heard their is a yearly due
Re: How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission by DeConsultant: 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
Dollabiz:
Heard their is a yearly due
It is not really a yearly due. It is call ANNUAL RETURNS. It is a statutory report back to the Commission after 18 months that a business name/ Company has been incorporated. You need not fear. It is not a hectic task and its not expensive.
Re: How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission by DeConsultant: 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
We will assist you with your company seal, FIRS TIN, and all that’s needed for corporate bank account at moderate cost. Contact a CAC accredited agent and Corporate Consultant today. For your Business Name: 25K, Private Company: 70K & NGO: 120K. Contact us via WhatsApps or call us on 08107804290. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission by Atiku2019: 4:06am On Nov 13, 2017
markdonpuzo:
Are you registering a business name or a Limited Liability company? The next step you will take depends on that.

Please i was at the stage of registering my company Secretary last week before I logged out. How do I log in now... my availability code is not directing me towards the last stage I reached before I logged out
Re: How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission by bigdady9ja1(m): 6:41am On Nov 13, 2017
can you do the registration for someone?
Re: How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission by sKeetz(m): 4:50am On Dec 16, 2017
How much does it cost to do all of these ?
Re: How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission by babaskool(m): 6:34am On Dec 17, 2017
yinkay007:

Hello are you still in need of an incoporation lawyer to help you start and complete the process. I can be contacted on 08143753327 or on samuel.akinola@rocketmail.com
Re: How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission by babaskool(m): 6:35am On Dec 17, 2017
sKeetz:
How much does it cost to do all of these ?

It costs roughly between 60-75k for the registeration of a business name/incoporation of a limited company
Re: How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission by babaskool(m): 6:36am On Dec 17, 2017
bigdady9ja1:
can you do the registration for someone?

Yes Incorporation can be done for or on behalf of someone
Re: How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission by bigdady9ja1(m): 7:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
babaskool:

Yes Incorporation can be done for or on behalf of someone
At what cost?
Re: How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission by babaskool(m): 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
bigdady9ja1:

At what cost?

75k but in magnimounous circumstances 65k .
Re: How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2017
Educative & informative.
Re: How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission by bigdady9ja1(m): 6:52am On Jan 01, 2018
babaskool:

75k but in magnimounous circumstances 65k .

let's talk via e-mail. What's breakdown? myenterpriseng@yahoo.co.uk Thank you. Happy New Year!
Re: How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission by babaskool(m): 11:46am On Jan 01, 2018
bigdady9ja1:

let's talk via e-mail.
What's breakdown?
myenterpriseng@yahoo.co.uk
Thank you.
Happy New Year!
I have just sent you an email from samuel.akinola@rocketmail.com with regards to the breakdown of which in the main time also feel free to contact me on whatsapp on 08143753327
Regards
Re: How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission by DeConsultant: 10:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
Hello Nairalanders, It been a while, we have been busy with quite a number of pressing matters.
Contact us for all corporate registrations ranging from 1. Company registration (Business Name/ Partnership, Private Limited Company/ Public Limited Company, Incorporated Trustees/ NGO/ Church/ Mosque/ Club/ Foundation e.t.c)
2. Intellectual Properties (Trademark, Patent & Specialized Designs)
3. NAFDAC Products Registration
4. Tax Advisory (TIN Application, VAT Filing, CIT Filing, TCC Application etc.)
5. Other relevant Government corporate registration.

Feel free to contact the CAC Accredited Agent for all corporate concerns and services on 08107804290 (Call or WhatsApp).
Re: How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission by kingsleyabang: 5:05am On Apr 10, 2018
All you need to start a business for only 49k: CAC Registration + Branding + Website + Digital Marketing.
>> https://starterbag.com

{+} CAC Registration
{+} Logo and Visual Identity Design
{+} Business Cards
{+} Letterheads
{+} Website hosting and design with FREE domain name
{+} Social Media design and integration
{+} Listing in Major Business Directories
{+} Business eMails
{+} Search Engine Optimisation

Visit https://starterbag.com to get this amazing offer now!

Start your business like a pro. Get all you need for a hitch-free business launch. Whether you are starting a small business, want to extend or growth hack an existing one or want to launch a big company, we have the right solutions for you. Starting at 49k only, you can start your business today!

Visit https://starterbag.com to get this amazing offer now!

Re: How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission by DeConsultant: 5:53pm On May 16, 2018
Why go through the hassle & stress of incorporating your proposed company name, limited company or NGO when you can outsource it to a legal CAC Accredited firm at an affordable price and at a duration not more than 5 working days.

Gomez Corporate Consult LTD has been assisting several company promoters, emerging company proprietors, directors and trustees to achieve their company registration at ease, affordable and swift period of not more than 5 working days. We are proud to say that we are professionals having assisted over 200 clients & promoters in Nigeria and Diaspora to achieve their corporate objectives. From CAC company registration, FIRS TIN/VAT application, EFCC SCUML registration, Corporate Account opening, Trademark/ Patent application etc.

We are your one-stop corporate office, all our services are swift and affordable. Visit www.gomezconsult.com, mail us on info@gomezconsult.com or call/Whatsapp us on 08107804290.
Here are some evidence!!!

Re: How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission by DeConsultant: 2:57pm On May 19, 2018
Gomez Corporate Consult LTD has been assisting several company promoters, emerging company proprietors, directors and trustees to achieve their company registration at ease, affordable and swift period of not more than 5 working days. We are proud to say that we are professionals having assisted over 200 clients & promoters in Nigeria and Diaspora to achieve their corporate objectives. From CAC company registration, FIRS TIN/VAT application, EFCC SCUML registration, Corporate Account opening, Trademark/ Patent application etc.

A Private Limited Company is N70,000 and the certificate will be out within 5 working days; Business Name is N25,000 within 5 working days & IT (NGO or Church): N130,000 within 30 working days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

We are your one-stop corporate office, all our services are swift and affordable. Visit www.gomezconsult.com, mail us on info@gomezconsult.com or call/Whatsapp us on 08107804290.

Examples of newly collected certificates. Just within 5 working days!!!

Re: How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission by DeConsultant: 9:33pm On May 23, 2018
"Seen. Thanx for a job well done. - Mr. S. Nwanya" This is the feedback we got from one of our existing who got his Business Name Certificate today 23rd May 2018.

For your Business Name Registration- N25,000 with certificate out within 5 working days; Limited by Shares Companies: N70,000 with certificate out with 5 working days; IT (NGO, Church, Club, Foundation etc.): N130,000 with certificate out within 30 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days public notice). Trademark, Patents, Copyright, Tax filings (PIT filings, CIT filings, VAT filings, TCC/ TIN application e.t.c.) and other Corporate Services.

Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD, a legal corporate firm that have assisted more than 200 companies in Nigeria and Diaspora with their company registrations, post-incorporation filings, annual returns, trademark, patents, tax filings and advisory. Visit www.gomezconsult.com; Call/ Whatsapp on 08107804290 or 08102794272; Email us at info@gomezconsult.com.

Re: How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission by supergist1(m): 11:21pm On May 25, 2018
Some people don’t know how to register their businesses in Nigeria,
but before we tell you how to register your company we will first
tell you what a company is. A company is a try of corporate
http://www.supergist.com.ng/how-to-register-a-company-in-nigeria/
Re: How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission by Safemilli(m): 1:24am On May 26, 2018
This is absolutely incredible, I think I give testimony on NL here once I grab this opportunity. The above explanation is so far clear than what I have been reading about Business name registration, thanks for making it clear to everyone.
Re: How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission by DeConsultant: 10:48am On Jun 01, 2018
Hello Nairalanders, I understand that the Corporate Affairs Commission is trying to make every proprietor, director and trustee register their company entities by themselves but you will all agree with me that, experience and professionalism can not be compromised. Everyday i do receive calls from clients that they are stuck or having issues at one point or the other along their respective company registrations.

Now, why not allow a PROFESSIONAL CAC Accredited Agent assist at a low cost with no stress, hassle or panic. It will baffle you that some clients have been battling with their registration process for 6 months, a year, some even two years. Just a pre-incorporation process. Knowledge and professionalism cannot be undermined or compromised.

The total estimated cost for a business name with all inclusive charges (transport, fees and other miscellaneous): N17,500 apparently we are just simply offering self-less services for a BUSINESS NAME at N25,000 with a duration of 5 Working days.

At Gomez Corporate Consult LTD (a registered legal consulting firm with CAC Accreditation, IPON Accreditation e.t.c), we are thankful to God that we have assisted over 200 clients in Nigeria and Diaspora with their registration processes, ranging from Business Names, Limited Companies, NGOs (IT), Trademarks, Patents, Tax papers & filings.

At an affordable cost:

Business Name Registration: N25,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N70,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N120,000 (Certificate will be out within 32 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Contact us by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com.

Excerpts of this week ongoing registrations.

Re: How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission by DeConsultant: 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2018
Gomez Corporate Consult LTD, your one-stop corporate firm (with certified CAC accreditation, IPON Accreditation, Tax Consultants, NAFDAC Agents, Corporate Consultancy etc).

We assisted clients/ promoters in the following areas:
1. Company Registration (Business Name & Partnership)
2. Limited by Shares Companies (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Limited by Guarantee)
3. Incorporated Trustees (Foundation, NGO, Club, Church, Initiative etc)
4. Intellectual Properties (Trademark, Patents, Specialized Designs)
5. Taxation (TIN Application, TCC Application, CIT Filings, VAT Filings etc)
6. EFCC SCUML Application
7. NAFDAC Registration
8. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart etc)
9. Corporate Services (Consent Code Application, Company Search etc)
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations).

Some of our services at affordable cost:

Business Name Registration: N20,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N70,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N120,000 (Certificate will be out within 32 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Contact us by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com.

Some applications commence this week>>>>>>>>>
Re: How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission by konews: 12:37am On Dec 29, 2018
Some people don’t know how to register their businesses in Nigeria, but before we tell you how to register your company we will first tell you what a company is. A company is a try of corporate structure whereby the legal status of the business is separated from the proprietor/ promoter of the business. A company has something that is called corporate personality. Registering a company has it benefits.
http://www.konews.com.ng/steps-on-how-to-register-a-company-in-nigeria/
Re: How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission by DeConsultant: 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2018
Gomez Corporate Consult LTD, your one-stop corporate firm (with certified CAC accreditation, IPON Accreditation, Tax Consultants, NAFDAC Agents, Corporate Consultancy etc).

2. Limited by Shares Companies (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Limited by Guarantee)
7. NAFDAC Registration
8. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart etc)
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations).

Business Name Registration: N20,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)

Re: How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission by DeConsultant: 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
Happy New Year Nairalanders, the year 2018 was a remarkable year as we were able to assist quite a number of company promoters, proprietors, directors & trustees.
Gomez Corporate Consult LTD as a corporate firm will like to appreciate you all for your patronage and services handed over to our care.
Generally, over more than 100 companies (Business Name, Private Limited Companies, NGOs) was registered in the year 2018.
We are your one-stop corporate firm (with certified CAC accreditation, IPON Accreditation, Tax Consultants, NAFDAC Agents, Corporate Consultancy etc).

7. NAFDAC Registration
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations at a subsidized fees).

Re: How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission by DeConsultant: 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
Do you have a name you cherished & will like to make it your branded company, when not be like ALAMEDA INTEGRATED GLOBAL LTD. The company promoter contacted us & today his Limited Company is registered.

7. NAFDAC Registration
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations at a subsidized fees).

Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD via call/whatsapp on 08107804290, email: info@gomezconsult.com or visit our website: www.gomezconsult.com. Thanks.

Re: How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission by DeConsultant: 4:20am On Jan 09, 2019
Do you have a name that you cherish and will like to make it an household company brand, take hold of your future & that of ur wards.

Contact us today like ANIDOT-PLUS NIGERIA LTD, let’s assist you register your company. Visit gomezconsult.com, Call/WhatsApp: 08107804290 or mail info@gomezconsult.com

Re: How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission by DeConsultant: 4:21am On Jan 09, 2019
Do you desire to register a business name, one that is afforadable, void of stress & queries from CAC. Why not contact us like the proprietor of ROYALE SPRINGS today.

Contact your CAC accredited firm on 08107804290, visit gomezconsult.com or mail us: info@gomezconsult.com.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

POS Operators Begin Implementation Of New Service Charge Monday / I Am Richer Than Dangote – Ghanaian (Dwarf) Shortest Man Speaks / 5 Ways To Save Money In Nigeria!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.