Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? - Family (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? (34691 Views)

60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? / Why Do Most Single Ladies Get Angry When Addressed As 'ma' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by shaybebaby(f): 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
oloyede252:
madam are you not tired of all this?just quit posting info about Your family.
Why? The whole thing is confined to a one web page on my browser. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by oloyede252(m): 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
shaybebaby:

Why? The whole thing is confined to a one web page on my browser. grin
oya continue then.hope you will post your dp
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Bolade005: 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
shaybebaby:

Hell will freeze first. I have no use for any of them. wink
Stop lying Shaybebaby.
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by shaybebaby(f): 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
Bolade005:

Stop lying Shaybebaby.
I'll hand over to your jobless self since you can be me and know my mind. You can play me in cyberspace since your own existence is worthless.
*cuddles Italian baby and nods off* kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
crackhaus:

Bohemian is used to describe people who don't conform to popular customs, traditions NOT opinions (which is what we're sharing here) - spot the difference. grin
Mumu of the highest order..
And you're shinning your bacteria-infested teeth on top..
Now say, Thank you Sir. cheesy

Why am I not surprised ? You have never been the sharpest tool in the shed. It's my fault discussing a four by four idea with a two by two mind. Your followers and all who care must now know that you aren't as cerebral as they thought you were.

The OP's post bordered on women not wanting to take up their husband's name - a rather radical departure from normal societal convention which he attributed to misguided feminism. Then I came on this thread and threw my weight behind women not wanting to answer their husband's name so long as their husbands are fine with it.

Isn't that me not conforming to popular customs and conventions, thus, validating the Bohemian adjective that was used ?

This is just a stock-in-trade of frustrated losers i.e attempting to trivialize issues when they have been shellacked out of their wits. Of course since they've run out of ideas in their think tank that's when they begin fishing for errors in syntax or wrong usage of punctuation marks or of course, try to mask their inefficiencies with a vaudeville of sophomoric affectations.

Like I said, I am not surprised.
What you are is a couple of hardboiled eggs short of a picnic and you need to give your IQ a facelift. Do that and you might begin to see connections between sentences.

Cranky, analphabetic pillock. Crackdûnce, what you are is a sore pimple on humanity's arse. The only left now is for you to be sacrificed on the altar of common sense while you choke Lucifer's balls.

crackhaus:

Ph embarassed embarassed embarassedony? Me? cheesycheesy
Am I the one who pretends not to know how the west tries to get everyone else on board with the gay lobby?
Am I the one who pretends not to know how feminism brought about women wanting to keep maiden names because accepting a man's name is akin to surrendering a woman's identity?
Were you not born, bred, and currently living in nigeria?
So at what point in your putrid existence did you start seeing homosexuality as normal if not on the TV and on the internet? cheesycheesy
See this mumu with no identity is calling someone else phony...grin

Complete applesauce !

At the rate you rant one would actually think you have menstrual cycles.

You're just throwing tantrums here, son.

crackhaus:

Here he goes, the certifiable halfwit with spaghetti for brains has started throwing my own words back at me....
Doofus? Me? cheesycheesy

The amount of Smileys you use won't mask your inanity. That's just for the records.

Let's reminisce, shall we?
Who is the infant that doesn't know how the west tries to force homosexuality down everyone else's throat?

I never said I didn't know about it. I chose not to believe it. There is a difference. It's what independent thinkers do. They choose. And I gave you a chance to convince me but apart from the fact that you lack the brainpower to hold a meaningful debate you are also too emotional.

Your question should have been: who is the wuss that was asked to defend why he thinks the West are to force homosexuality on Africans and went off rattling off stuffs like 'because a gay couple sued a dating site', 'because a gay couple sued a preacher'

What a halfwit.

- Who is the malnourished sycophant that thinks Aya and Missus are different when they mean the exact same thing?

A sycophant is one who tries to curry favour from someone by dancing attendance on the person and by acting obsequiously. I'm a lone soldier on this thread and I owe none my allegiance.

Talk about using words out of context. Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. Dingbat.

FYI, Aya and Mrs. do not mean the same thing. I hate it when empty cruds try to be clever by half.

Aya literarily means 'wife'
Missus does not mean 'wife', it only indicates that a woman is married.

Can you see how rëtarded you look.

Boy oh boy, you've totally destroyed my ability to tolerate idīots. Please, curse God and die.
In nomine, Patri, et Filiu Sancti. May your rotten soul rest in peace. Amen.

- Who is the biological wastepipe with a leaky sphincter that doesn't know how feminism has something to do with naming patterns?
- Who the hell is the ostrich that still doesn't know the difference between customs/traditions versus opinions?[/i]

Making up stories in your little and unimaginative brain, huh ? When did I talk about feminism and naming patterns ?

It is a 'custom' for a woman to go by her husband's name, not an 'opinion'. To go against a custom would be unconventional, hence the Bohemian adjective.

Fess up to your lack of intellect. You are as confused as a dear in headlights. So confused you're just yapping incoherent nonsense and confusing yourself the more.

Does anyone get anymore stvpid than this? cheesycheesy

Accept it, son. You have been whooped. Once again, your Smileys doesn't make you any less dumber.

You want me to school you some more on what a Bohemian means? gringrin
You're neither fashionable nor artistic, yet you live a Bohemian lifestyle?
You? Bohemian? cheesy
You should be hung by your shriveled balls for spouting such rhetoric. grin
And then still trying to explain his confusion

Did you take bitchy pills. This is a forum meant for discussions and not for having conniption fits.

The more you rant about 'Bohemian' being used out of context the more you cement your status as a sterling möron. I have already educated you up there. Now run off with your tails between your legs.

And wait. . . .were you not the same doofus that claimed the Yorubas in the Old Oyo Emoire were involved in paper-making and that they wrote their names on sand ?!!!

You ought to be placed in Special ED !

He even went on to invoke Sango...
Daddy never told you not to call your elders by their first name? grin

Have your drank TV's cûm today ? After all that is what you know how to to do best. Sucking dick online for validation. No wonder comprehension is a tall order for you. How can you understand simple things when sperm flakes have taken up the space in your brain ?

crackhaus:

Are you an alien from a planet where they eat through their ass and shiit from the mouth?
I'm right here Mr. Bohemian, TV wasn't talking to you. gringrin
Or do we need to add Dyslexia to the long list of genetic anomalies you were born with?

Stop dickriding married men on the internet.
I quoted TV, not you. You keep jumping around on my post the same way a trollop jumps from one lover's bed to another.

Add 'bitchiness and low self-esteem' to your genetic anomalies. Those two evolutionary misfirings would take a million years in correcting.

Now let me get back to the movie I'm seeing. If you're lucky I might give you a reply next weekend or any time I deign your insignificant self worthy of my time

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by crackhaus: 7:50am On Jul 31, 2016
darkenedrebel:

[s]
Why am I not surprised ? You have never been the sharpest tool in the shed. It's my fault discussing a four by four idea with a two by two mind. Your followers and all who care must now know that you aren't as cerebral as they thought you were.

The OP's post bordered on women not wanting to take up their husband's name - a rather radical departure from normal societal convention which he attributed to misguided feminism. Then I came on this thread and threw my weight behind women not wanting to answer their husband's name so long as their husbands are fine with it.

Isn't that me not conforming to popular customs and conventions, thus, validating the Bohemian adjective that was used ?

This is just a stock-in-trade of frustrated losers i.e attempting to trivialize issues when they have been shellacked out of their wits. Of course since they've run out of ideas in their think tank that's when they begin fishing for errors in syntax or wrong usage of punctuation marks or of course, try to mask their inefficiencies with a vaudeville of sophomoric affectations.

Like I said, I am not surprised.
What you are is a couple of hardboiled eggs short of a picnic and you need to give your IQ a facelift. Do that and you might begin to see connections between sentences.

Cranky, analphabetic pillock. Crackdûnce, what you are is a sore pimple on humanity's arse. The only left now is for you to be sacrificed on the altar of common sense while you choke Lucifer's balls.

Complete applesauce !

At the rate you rant one would actually think you have menstrual cycles.

You're just throwing tantrums here, son.

The amount of Smileys you use won't mask your inanity. That's just for the records.

I never said I didn't know about it. I chose not to believe it. There is a difference. It's what independent thinkers do. They choose. And I gave you a chance to convince me but apart from the fact that you lack the brainpower to hold a meaningful debate you are also too emotional.

Your question should have been: who is the wuss that was asked to defend why he thinks the West are to force homosexuality on Africans and went off rattling off stuffs like 'because a gay couple sued a dating site', 'because a gay couple sued a preacher'

What a halfwit.

A sycophant is one who tries to curry favour from someone by dancing attendance on the person and by acting obsequiously. I'm a lone soldier on this thread and I owe none my allegiance.

Talk about using words out of context. Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. Dingbat.

FYI, Aya and Mrs. do not mean the same thing. I hate it when empty cruds try to be clever by half.

Aya literarily means 'wife'
Missus does not mean 'wife', it only indicates that a woman is married.

Can you see how rëtarded you look.

Boy oh boy, you've totally destroyed my ability to tolerate idīots. Please, curse God and die.
In nomine, Patri, et Filiu Sancti. May your rotten soul rest in peace. Amen.

Making up stories in your little and unimaginative brain, huh ? When did I talk about feminism and naming patterns ?

It is a 'custom' for a woman to go by her husband's name, not an 'opinion'. To go against a custom would be unconventional, hence the Bohemian adjective.

Fess up to your lack of intellect. You are as confused as a dear in headlights. So confused you're just yapping incoherent nonsense and confusing yourself the more.

Accept it, son. You have been whooped. Once again, your Smileys doesn't make you any less dumber.

Did you take bitchy pills. This is a forum meant for discussions and not for having conniption fits.

The more you rant about 'Bohemian' being used out of context the more you cement your status as a sterling möron. I have already educated you up there. Now run off with your tails between your legs.

And wait. . . .were you not the same doofus that claimed the Yorubas in the Old Oyo Emoire were involved in paper-making and that they wrote their names on sand ?!!!

You ought to be placed in Special ED !

Have your drank TV's cûm today ? After all that is what you know how to to do best. Sucking dick online for validation. No wonder comprehension is a tall order for you. How can you understand simple things when sperm flakes have taken up the space in your brain ?

Stop dickriding married men on the internet.
I quoted TV, not you. You keep jumping around on my post the same way a trollop jumps from one lover's bed to another.

Add 'bitchiness and low self-esteem' to your genetic anomalies. Those two evolutionary misfirings would take a million years in correcting.

Now let me get back to the movie I'm seeing. If you're lucky I might give you a reply next weekend or any time I deign your insignificant self worthy of my time [/s]

I'm honored that after more than a week and the torment you've been feeling, you just couldn't bear the resultant suicidal thoughts anymore and had to muster up the will for this - it's actually more pitiful than amusing.

Do you see how you took your time at almost 11pm to reply every single comment, even the ones you've responded to before with this dissertation that does nothing else but show the effect I've had on you... not to mention how you're using the very same words I used on you.cheesycheesy

Do you require further proof to show how you're just one big genetically-enhanced loony? cheesy

I remember stating you will die by the time I finished with you. Well chump, this here is exactly what a psychological death looks like...please tie a rope around your neck and do the world a big favour once and for all. gringrin

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 01, 2016
TV01:

When we say you are worthy of nothing but sneering at, you see why grin. The blue shorts pic is from our recent holiday in Turkey, the one you refer to is earlier. Also the girl in the pic was actually with the big white guy - although jonzing as you can see grin.

Are you sitting comfortably? cool

TV

What's so special about holidays in Turkey? Millions of middle-income families travel to Turkey every year. grin
TV feelin' funky because he has been to Turkey. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 01, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Hehe...green-eyed monster has taken over grin ...

For someone who flagrantly used self-congratulatory out of context yappping his putrid hell hole about a non-existent issue, I must say I find it quite risible.

Besides look at who claimed that shunning nairaland [size=18pt]to take care of his child was a 'sacrifice'[/size] spewing jargons in my face. The moment you said that was the moment I stop taking you serious.

If you have a problem with me then state it like a man. All these ones wey you dey do na just signs of jealousy and honestly you are too old for this. Agbaya like you. cheesy
Your mates are busy shaping the world with ideas and involved in epoch-making decisions and you are busy planning on how to hurt someone on Nairaland? grin

Hurt who? Hurt me? I think madam has been starving you of sex and it has somehow managed to muddle up your brain....who do you want to hurt?
Your cracked cranium would only end up in my freezer....Jeffrey Dahmer style cheesy

[img]http://4.bp..com/-moVXHMi8hPA/UJs6zYpyuNI/AAAAAAAAA84/G43N-6w4cvk/s1600/bey_laugh.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by TV01(m): 12:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
Mindfulness:
What's so special about holidays in Turkey? Millions of middle-income families travel to Turkey every year. grin TV feelin' funky because he has been to Turkey. grin grin
You are back? When all is quiet on the Western front grin. And after mindlessly throwing your friend under the bus. Deserter cheesy.

I know that millions of families visit Turkey each year. And not just middle-income families. There are arrangements and facilities to suit all income brackets if you know your way wink.

The point was to show that the picture that had you "making like Merkel taking pictures with swarthy foreigners", was actually earlier than the blue shorts pic. I am not one to prate about my income or education, social status etc. which is one of your hallmarks on this board lipsrsealed.

You are after more pics se? Don't worry, I'll leave you with a whole collection. NL will no longer occupy so much of your time grin. Be sure to invest in some "loose clothing" cool

TV

...ps nice gif on your second post. Although it's a baseless assertion, at last your true talent shines through wink.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by GBR1(m): 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2016
I really enjoyed reading through this thread. Nairaland is more than it seems.
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 05, 2016
TV01:

You are back? When all is quiet on the Western front grin. And after mindlessly throwing your friend under the bus. Deserter cheesy.

I know that millions of families visit Turkey each year. And not just middle-income families. There are arrangements and facilities to suit all income brackets if you know your way wink.

The point was to show that the picture that had you "making like Merkel taking pictures with swarthy foreigners", was actually earlier than the blue shorts pic. I am not one to prate about my income or education, social status etc. which is one of your hallmarks on this board lipsrsealed.

You are after more pics se? Don't worry, I'll leave you with a whole collection. NL will no longer occupy so much of your time grin. Be sure to invest in some "loose clothing" cool

TV

...ps nice gif on your second post. Although it's a baseless assertion, at last your true talent shines through wink.

No need for you to post pictures of yourself, I still have your gayish picture on my phone, in which you are flaunting your azz like a poof. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

About To Break Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Risk Of Travelling In Nigeria / Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex / My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.