Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Wisdom Corner - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Wisdom Corner (337 Views)

Students! !!! Start Out With Knowledge And Wisdom / Wisdom, Knowledge And Understanding. / Wisdom Tips For Singles And Couples On Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wisdom Corner by Nobody: 1:30am On Jul 11, 2016
When I see youths, especially students, playing away their time, wasting their energy and ruining their only opportunity to make the difference in life with reckless passion I can't but shed secret tears. I fear the inevitable future ahead of them: life of misery, wanton poverty and infinite regret. To say the least, God has been generous, impartial and merciful for giving us equal platform to begin life race. Every man has got a pair of legs, a pair of hands, a pair of eyes, one head, 24 hours per day and the right of choice. Therefore, if you fail, it's your choice and your fault; if you succeed, it is your choice also.

The scenario is often like this. As a child, he looks forward to his youth with painful pleasure, nursing secretly his wild dream to conquer, rule and influence his world. Eventually, he becomes a youth faced with the" strange and bitter miracles" of life and the right of choice of success or failure, misery or happiness, wealth or poverty. Usually but unfortunately, he is cornered by the serpent, self doubt and fear and so he joins the crowd: the reckless, unprofitable, wayward and visionless crowd. He loses focus and the opportunity of a lifetime of fulfillment, bliss and peace slips away forever.

Again, as an adult, he is faced with the reality of his fruitless end and he looks back with infinite tear and regret, wishing for an opportunity to relive his youth again. He realizes that one's he has everything but uses nothing: once he has the world on his fingertip but fails to conquer and once he is so talented and energetic but mad and lost. A bitter memory he must lament till the dying light dies.

Hear me, the miracle and magic of life that determine whom you become or not occur at youth. A this stage, we are easily influenced and pressured by peers, friends and the public into abandoning our dreams and personal focus for in exchange for the social trend in vogue. At this stage, we often forget that no one can be with the crowd and stand out and that great men adapt the world to themselves and not the other way round.
You can make a choice today that will change your life forever. If you pursue your dreams with gusts, your future will glitter as gold. Believe me, everyman is the architect of his own destiny and the secret of success is cause and effect. Your future is the fruit of the seed you sow today.

Finally, learn to take personal responsibility for your life. Know that God has done his best for you. If you fail to succeed, it is your fault.
Remember. It is a privilege to be in school and it is also an opportunity to take on the world. I believe you can make it to the top. See you there!!!

Adapted from the back of Lennix Education Service

(1) (Reply)

School Management System Software / How To Get Inspiration For Writing / How To Avoid Hand Pain While Writing/typing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.