Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

3 Of Most Hilarious Moment On Radio - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 3 Of Most Hilarious Moment On Radio (1356 Views)

I Need Most Hilarious Caption For This Picture / Moment Tinubu Spotted Dino Melaye At Seyi's Wedding (Hilarious Photo) / Most Hilarious Memes In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Of Most Hilarious Moment On Radio by Nobody: 1:55am On Jul 11, 2016
1.What's your Discipline?
A guy called on the midnight show called Whispers of the Early Morning and unable to fully comprehend his vocalization; the anchor asked him, what is your disciple? And with confident vociferation, he replied that my discipline is to make it in life....

2. Love in my Mind...
Daniel Akpata, the anchor of a midnight relationship show on radio continental asked an obsessed teenager what is love? I was so dumbfounded when the guy replied with a facetious null set but funny answer. He said, I know what love is but I can't defined it now. I know what I'm feeling is love but I just can't say it right now.

3. Accident in the Back...
An anonymous guy called on radio and uttered something unintelligible to my compos mentis. He said and I quote "Children in the back can cause accident and accident in the back can cause children"

1 Like

Re: 3 Of Most Hilarious Moment On Radio by Olami90: 8:42am On Oct 09, 2016
Mrphantom99:

1.What's your Discipline?
A guy called on the midnight show called Whispers of the Early Morning and unable to fully comprehend his vocalization; the anchor asked him, what is your disciple? And with confident vociferation, he replied that my discipline is to make it in life....

2. Love in my Mind...
Daniel Akpata, the anchor of a midnight relationship show on radio continental asked an obsessed teenager what is love? I was so dumbfounded when the guy replied with a facetious null set but funny answer. He said, I know what love is but I can't defined it now. I know what I'm feeling is love but I just can't say it right now.

3. Accident in the Back...
An anonymous guy called on radio and uttered something unintelligible to my compos mentis. He said and I quote "Children in the back can cause accident and accident in the back can cause children"

Good morning. Please if u know d name or artiste $ title of daniel akpata's whispers of the early morning sound track, kindly tell me. I really want to know (I av been curious)
Re: 3 Of Most Hilarious Moment On Radio by Deejay777(m): 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
No. 3 killed it, wat's dat man saying

(1) (Reply)

How Igbo Girls Westernize Their Names On Facebook And Instagram / Hilarious Question Of The Day.. / The Demands For Husband Material ���

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.