Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,931 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:11 PM

The Winning Principle - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Winning Principle (410 Views)

Tithing is not an Eternal principle / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 4/10/17 The Winning Team / The Winning Secret Of A Defeated Life Is In The CLOSED BIBLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Winning Principle by Seyibabalola(m): 3:33am On Jul 11, 2016
THE WINNING PRINCIPLE

I see a generation that steals, lies, falsifies figures, and run to man for help to win the battles of life. I see a generation of the Jacob of manipulating things to help God make His purpose for their lives to stand. Therefore, I can infer that I see a generation of LAW BREAKERS, not WINNERS, though they call themselves the later after accumulating wealth like the rich fool in the Bible.

Winning means overcoming the battles of life. In my few years of fighting 'specific' battles of life, I have learnt that one victory immediately ushers you into another. Some battles come like blessings and it will take a critical thinking and spirituality to know that you are already in a battle against your destiny.

Before I go into the principle of winning, I had liked to tell you that you are in a battle every seconds, whether you are conscious of it or not. In fact, you not being conscious of it is a fact that you have already lost the battle. So, this consciousness is the foundation for winning the battles of life, because you don't win a battle that you are not aware of. Now, you need the principle of winning.

Here is it: BE STEDFAST, UNMOVABLE, ALWAYS ABOUNDING IN THE WORK OF THE LORD-1 Cor. 15:58. You have a task to always win. There is nothing like rising and falling in Christianity. As Christians, we don't rise and fall. We don't win today and lose tomorrow. Scripture says that all things work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose. I have never lost a battle in my life. Everything that has happened to me, both good and 'bad', are for my salvation, Philipians 1:28. Bible also says in 2 Cor. 4 that we have the winning treasure(Christ) in our earthly bodies. Therefore, "We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed". You were born into a winning family on the day you gave your life to Christ. And the only way to continue to win is to be steadfast, unmovable, and always abounding in Christ by walking in the Spirit. That is the winning principle. Your winning is not by works, but by He who calls you into His body, says Romans 9:11. It is not by what you do, how long you work in the day, how much connections you have, the number of hours you spend in prayer or fasting, or going to mountain. It is not by manipulating things to work in your favour as Jacob did.

To win the battles of life, it is not by what you do. It is by WHO calls you into his body. Winning is not by works, but by ELECTION. "Faithful is he who has elected you, who will also do it"-1 Thess. 5:24. "It is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that showeth mercy". This is the winning principle.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional(mon.11/07/2016) / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Approach, My Soul, The Mercy Seat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.