Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Timaya Corrects Fan Who Advised Him To Show Off His Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Corrects Fan Who Advised Him To Show Off His Wife (1396 Views)

It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit / Timaya Corrects Fan Who Advised Him To Show Off His Wife (snapshot) / Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya Corrects Fan Who Advised Him To Show Off His Wife by tosin400: 4:12am On Jul 11, 2016
[img]http://2.bp..com/-x3S-kKnzyhU/V4MB8ELqnGI/AAAAAAAJ2iI/TU-avXS79SMpaC3zc4riUQpIIbZxiL1FQCLcB/s1600/1A4.png[/img]

Timaya shared an adorable video of his 2nd daughter on his IG page. A fan saw the video, praised his daughter then encouraged him to also show off his wife.

Read the convo after the cut..:

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/11/timaya-corrects-fan-who-advised-him-to-show-off-his-wife/

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3, FynestBoi

[img]http://3.bp..com/-OxczOhJBDfs/V4L_x4RLr2I/AAAAAAAJ2h8/ZLMAS28T8HQkIx34JQoPJyZM5yeV211rwCLcB/s1600/1a2.png[/img]
Re: Timaya Corrects Fan Who Advised Him To Show Off His Wife by tosin400: 4:17am On Jul 11, 2016
ok
Re: Timaya Corrects Fan Who Advised Him To Show Off His Wife by wilcox(m): 4:21am On Jul 11, 2016
Matured questions, deserves matured answer. Both of them were really wise in handling it thereby preventing what could have resulted to another Internet war.
This guy Timaya has matured over time, really happy for him.
Re: Timaya Corrects Fan Who Advised Him To Show Off His Wife by satelliteDISH(m): 4:44am On Jul 11, 2016
wilcox:
Matured questions, deserves matured answer. Both of them were really wise in handling it thereby preventing what could have resulted to another Internet war.
This guy Timaya has matured over time, really happy for him.

Dude, i don't have a wife is not a mature answer. No be woman born the pikin for am?

1 Like

Re: Timaya Corrects Fan Who Advised Him To Show Off His Wife by ShutdownBrown24(m): 4:56am On Jul 11, 2016
Ok
Re: Timaya Corrects Fan Who Advised Him To Show Off His Wife by SHAMHOOD(m): 5:29am On Jul 11, 2016
satelliteDISH:

Dude, i don't have a wife is not a mature answer. No be woman born the pikin for am?
so any woman wey born pikin na wife abi
Re: Timaya Corrects Fan Who Advised Him To Show Off His Wife by Amberon11: 5:37am On Jul 11, 2016
oo
Re: Timaya Corrects Fan Who Advised Him To Show Off His Wife by Smellymouth: 5:46am On Jul 11, 2016
Oooo
Re: Timaya Corrects Fan Who Advised Him To Show Off His Wife by AntiWailer: 6:06am On Jul 11, 2016
satelliteDISH:

I taya oooo.

And the stupeed girl will still spread her legs for baby no 2.
Re: Timaya Corrects Fan Who Advised Him To Show Off His Wife by sugarvallly(f): 6:18am On Jul 11, 2016
I pity for that baby mama self.so she don turn baby making machine,chai!
wetin concern me sef?

Re: Timaya Corrects Fan Who Advised Him To Show Off His Wife by jazinogold(m): 6:33am On Jul 11, 2016
Matured reply....

Sometimes you don't need much of hard work, all you need is God's grace. I made this conclusion from the just concluded 2016 Euro competition, where France played hosts. An average Portugal team struggled through the group stages and progressed to the round of 16 as the"BEST LOSERS". That same Portugal team has gone on to lift the trophy last night even when the famous Cristiano Ronaldo was forced out due to an ankle injury. Andwho says you can't win because you have lost before? Tell him about the GOD of PORTUGAL. Even when people maim at you because you are finding it difficult to make it, just let them know of the GOD of PORTUGAL. When you have this great God all you do is win! win!! win!!! Congratulations to CR7 and TeamPortugal.
Have a wonderful week ahead
Re: Timaya Corrects Fan Who Advised Him To Show Off His Wife by Sommyangel(f): 6:39am On Jul 11, 2016
the babymama should look for husband o..Cux this one is not going to be ready anytime soon
Re: Timaya Corrects Fan Who Advised Him To Show Off His Wife by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 11, 2016
nice reply jor
Re: Timaya Corrects Fan Who Advised Him To Show Off His Wife by feranmi400: 8:39am On Jul 11, 2016
good
Re: Timaya Corrects Fan Who Advised Him To Show Off His Wife by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 11, 2016
@sugarvallly very sad pic ^^^but true

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Sexy New Photos Of Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor / Actress Ebube Nwagbo Shows Off Hot Thighs In Short-top Outfit / D'banj Slays In Real Tiger-skin Italian Shoes(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.