Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Jonathan Responsible For PDP Crisis — Ogbulafor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Responsible For PDP Crisis — Ogbulafor (17211 Views)

JUST IN!!! Buhari Not Jonathan Responsible For Recession - CBN / PDP Crisis: Makarfi Bows, Indicate Resolve To Work With Sheriff / Jonathan Responsible For Poverty Pervading Nigeria - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Responsible For PDP Crisis — Ogbulafor by kahal29: 4:24am On Jul 11, 2016
Former Chairman of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chief Vincent Ogbulafor, has blamed the party’s crisis on former President, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan.

He also said PDP had a zoning pattern that had worked for it in the last 16 years, stressing that the best thing Jonathan should have done was to support a northern candidate in 2015.

Ogbulafor, who spoke in an exclusive interview with Vanguard, said: “The person who caused the failure of PDP is Jonathan. PDP had internal democracy, a zoning pattern which worked for them for 16 years, and we agreed at a meeting that power would stay in the North for eight years before it returns to the South for another eight years.

“You will not say Yar’Adua ruled for eight years; not even for four years, because he was sick. The best thing Jonathan would have done was to bring a Northerner and make him President and agree that when he finishes, power will come to the South and if it is him again, then he will contest

“Doing that, the North will be happy; that was my feeling, and that was why I said that power is still in the North because we agreed eight years each for the two zones.

“So that is where the power tussle began and that was the downfall of PDP. When we refused to follow our guidelines, we derailed and there was no more internal democracy.

“When I said power would remain in the North, Jonathan did not like it and they made sure they unseated me. I left. That is when I knew that PDP was in for trouble, and that was when the diarrhoea started.

“But it has happened: same Katsina State where Yar’Adua is from.

“Immediately I left, Jonathan had five PDP chairmen in one year. It is unheard of and that is when the problem started, and it has continued to degenerate. When Tony Anenih, Chairman, Board of Trustees resigned, when Muazu resigned, I commended their guts and I said these men want PDP to survive because they quietly exited.

“I advised then that the National Working Committee, NWC, of the party should resign because they had led PDP to failure, but they were more interested in the money they were sharing;they failed to heed my advice and that led PDP to where we are today.

“I advised him not to touch the structure of governors. He went and tampered with the structure; that was when they said 16 is greater than 19.

“So some solid governors left the party: people like Amaechi, Saraki and Wammakko. Those are areas where you get a good number of voters. When they left the party, what do you expect? The party, indeed, collapsed.

‘Why I said PDP’ll rule for 60 years’

“When I was PDP chairman, there was peace in PDP and I brought in four non-PDP states: Abia, Imo, Sokoto and Bauchi.

“And 28 states were under me: 28 PDP governors under PDP then and a good number of National Assembly members and that was why I said PDP would be in office for 60 years.”

Ogbulafor, however, said PDP would only survive if the leaders of the party decide to rebrand.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/jonathan-responsible-pdp-crisis-ogbulafor/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Responsible For PDP Crisis — Ogbulafor by SeverusSnape(m): 4:31am On Jul 11, 2016
Wetin concern Jonathan with all these rubbish?

Ogbulafor, You don dey mad.

20 Likes

Re: Jonathan Responsible For PDP Crisis — Ogbulafor by kahal29: 4:32am On Jul 11, 2016
O se ti go... See them..... One of the concerned elders in Abia supporting Ikpeazu and Chairman Abia State elders council of looting and Federal allocation sharers

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Responsible For PDP Crisis — Ogbulafor by AngelAhnie(f): 4:36am On Jul 11, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Ogbulafor dey mad.
JJ go sleep

Good morning cheesy

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Responsible For PDP Crisis — Ogbulafor by SeverusSnape(m): 4:41am On Jul 11, 2016
AngelAhnie:
JJ go sleep

Good morning cheesy
grin grin Good morning Angel smiley
Re: Jonathan Responsible For PDP Crisis — Ogbulafor by AngelAhnie(f): 4:43am On Jul 11, 2016
SeverusSnape:

grin grin Good morning Angel smiley
I left without saying gudnitecheesy I do that a lot. How was your night?
Re: Jonathan Responsible For PDP Crisis — Ogbulafor by Yorubanews: 4:52am On Jul 11, 2016
Get a room please

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Responsible For PDP Crisis — Ogbulafor by Yorubanews: 4:53am On Jul 11, 2016
[size=15pt]We all know GEJ failed and caused a lot of chaos before being booted out[/size]

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Responsible For PDP Crisis — Ogbulafor by kahal29: 5:18am On Jul 11, 2016
Ghen Ghen

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Responsible For PDP Crisis — Ogbulafor by Jesusloveyou: 5:21am On Jul 11, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Ogbulafor dey mad.
i dont know why u cant read, just becos u want to be ftc, always read first, no award for ftc. ogbulafor just said d obvious truth of the whole game.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Responsible For PDP Crisis — Ogbulafor by SeverusSnape(m): 5:24am On Jul 11, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
i dont know why u cant read, just becos u want to be ftc, always read first, no award for ftc. ogbulafor just said d obvious truth of the whole game.

What is this one saying?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Responsible For PDP Crisis — Ogbulafor by Nobody: 5:31am On Jul 11, 2016
If not for Ronaldo, his country won't even smell the cup sef

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Responsible For PDP Crisis — Ogbulafor by nnachukz(m): 5:41am On Jul 11, 2016
Yes Jonathan is the one sending Sheriff abi wetin they call am, to be causing trouble? Northern greed for power is just the major problem for PDP and Nigeria at large. It is also the reason one lanky Fulani man is filling all the positions with his people not minding the message he is sending out to the other part of the country.

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan Responsible For PDP Crisis — Ogbulafor by nnachukz(m): 5:42am On Jul 11, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
If not for Ronaldo, his country won't even smell the cup sef
Brother wake up, it is another topic.

16 Likes

Re: Jonathan Responsible For PDP Crisis — Ogbulafor by AlPeter: 5:46am On Jul 11, 2016
This is obvious to any sane person who uses his/her head but Jonathan supporters need to be reminded every morning.

16 Likes

Re: Jonathan Responsible For PDP Crisis — Ogbulafor by yjgm(m): 5:51am On Jul 11, 2016
Jonathan o. Always in the news for the wrong reasons.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Responsible For PDP Crisis — Ogbulafor by AntiWailer: 6:02am On Jul 11, 2016
Ogbulafor no say anything new.

We say person caused Nigeria problem.

Is PDP not already a subset of Nigeria . grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Responsible For PDP Crisis — Ogbulafor by modath(f): 6:10am On Jul 11, 2016
So the mindless looting under him, the erosion of trust and the Card reader/ PVC making a repeat of 2011 rigging an impossibility had nothing to do with it? Issokay.

Antiwailer, Major props my bros, God bless you and all yours.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Responsible For PDP Crisis — Ogbulafor by omaguibu(m): 8:28am On Jul 11, 2016
Still repeating an old story. As a one time Party Chairman, I thought you will profer a way forward for the party. At least, if not to tale power in 2019 but to provide credible and formidable opposition to check the rulling party. which of course will benefit Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Responsible For PDP Crisis — Ogbulafor by omenka(m): 8:43am On Jul 11, 2016
Seems its gonna be a very bad day for iPod nonentities.

"Ogbulafor is a Yoloba man"- iPod Bats. cheesy

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Responsible For PDP Crisis — Ogbulafor by davspog2(m): 8:45am On Jul 11, 2016
I don't like jonathan but whatever Mr ogbulafor was saying there isn't reasonable, so because North must rule for 8years, a sitting NIGERIAN president can't re-contest because of his geo- political zone? Then re-contest after the North has finished?

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Responsible For PDP Crisis — Ogbulafor by odiks: 9:13am On Jul 11, 2016
kahal29:
O se ti go... See them..... One of the concerned elders in Abia supporting Ikpeazu and Chairman Abia State elders council of looting and Federal allocation sharers

Evil men
Re: Jonathan Responsible For PDP Crisis — Ogbulafor by rusher14: 10:23am On Jul 11, 2016
davspog2:
I don't like jonathan but whatever Mr ogbulafor was saying there isn't reasonable, so because North must rule for 8years, a sitting NIGERIAN president can't re-contest because of his geo- political zone? Then re-contest after the North has finished?

The result says it all.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Responsible For PDP Crisis — Ogbulafor by Sunnycliff(m): 10:43am On Jul 11, 2016
Ogbulafor is just talking rubbish!
Re: Jonathan Responsible For PDP Crisis — Ogbulafor by eph12(m): 10:43am On Jul 11, 2016
angry
So is he implying that Jonathan lost to Buhari not because of his failures as president but because the power was supposed to go to the north?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Responsible For PDP Crisis — Ogbulafor by IVORY2009(m): 10:44am On Jul 11, 2016
[s]
omenka:
Seems its gonna be a very bad day for iPod nonentities.

"Ogbulafor is a Yoloba man"- iPod Bats. cheesy
[/s]

Nonsense, how's ur other MONIKA "Progressive1" doing? grin

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Responsible For PDP Crisis — Ogbulafor by seunlayi(m): 10:44am On Jul 11, 2016
make una leave this manu alone jor

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Responsible For PDP Crisis — Ogbulafor by MrMcJay(m): 10:45am On Jul 11, 2016
Ogbulafor is a burukutu Sipping Bastard Dullard!!!! He is from the Southwest and is Yoruba. He is a saboteur who is a nobody.

The ipod votes alone could have given Jonathan victory but the Presidential elections were fixed on a market day.

-Ipod Yoots

15 Likes

Re: Jonathan Responsible For PDP Crisis — Ogbulafor by DONSMITH123(m): 10:46am On Jul 11, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan Responsible For PDP Crisis — Ogbulafor by loomer: 10:47am On Jul 11, 2016
This man is a fool.

So one zone must rule for 8years

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Stop Herdsmen Killings, Release Leah Sharibu': Christians Protest In Lafia (Pic / Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina / Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.