Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement (24999 Views)

Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters / Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt / Army Retires Generals, Colonels And A Major over Defence Contracts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by Dsholla: 8:01am On Jul 11, 2016
No need to notify, execute plans and stop whynin Sir

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by absoluteSuccess: 8:04am On Jul 11, 2016
Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by Witnesstony28: 8:06am On Jul 11, 2016
Pls how can I log into my npower account?
Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by Kelechi2020(m): 8:07am On Jul 11, 2016
If i can still search my memeory for events in the past regimes...The will to sack any official when indicted was something that made sure the centre looks clean in the eyes of the gullible public..
Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by galadima77(m): 8:08am On Jul 11, 2016
ReabridCharles:

May sack.....Big joke

Let me know when he sacks....

Let me know when he appoints another northerner to replace him.

Let me know when the EFCC goes after Burutai

For now, Buhari and Adesina are the devils advocate....

Mr anti PMB and pro GEJ, what did GEJ do to Abah Moro when he organised a sham and murdered many youths across d country?
Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by Daniyomex(m): 8:08am On Jul 11, 2016
Only when the indicted thievingster is sacked and prosecuted by Buhari will I know that he is truly fighting corruption and not just trying to silence the opposition.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by berrystunn(m): 8:12am On Jul 11, 2016
Ok good
Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 11, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Sack season grin cheesy grin

Don't forget to sack Zarah as your daughter. I'll sure be more than ready to employ her in my vineyard kiss kiss kiss
grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 11, 2016
frankline5:
When he is yet to sack dubaitai?

Abeg another story biko
No such name in Buhari administration, please check and try again later thank you.
Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 11, 2016
That man has been dormant ever since he was made minister.

Very useless indeed.

By now he should have been championing for the separation of Federal and State police.

Guy just siddon there they collect monthly allowance.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by Luckylife(m): 8:20am On Jul 11, 2016
I thought he say all his ministers where clean and corruption free.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 11, 2016
ellacute45:
grin
Emmanuella!! smiley wink wink

Check my dp and tell me what you think
Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 11, 2016
Incorrect1:
Dear Nairalanders,
I'm really in distress but I won't continue dying in silence.
Our landlord has been on our neck for some time now due to our failure to meet up with the agreed house rent.
Last week, before we returned home our apartment was locked with a strange padlock, I called my sister who was the last person to leave the house to know if she was responsible for that.
Her response was negative, I died inside me when I found out that my instinct was right.
I approached my landlord to beg him, he turned deaf ears on me. My mum went up to him in tears before he agreed to let us in only on one condition, that we will pay him on or before second week of July, 15th precisely.
15th is already by the corner and I only have 7k with me out of the total debt of 45k.
I need your assistance.
You are here again, somebody has agreed to help you by giving him your details, in the other headline but you prefer flooding all trends seeking for mirage help.

If you are not careful you might not get any at the end of the day, i am already suspecting your move.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 11, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Emmanuella!! smiley wink wink

Check my dp and tell me what you think
grin wink when the voting starts we will see how it goes wink
Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 11, 2016
uncle005:
You are here again, somebody has agreed to help you by giving him your details, you prefer flooding all trends seeking mirage help.

If you are not careful you might not get any at the end of the day, i am already suspecting your move.
I'm yet to hear from him
Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 11, 2016
MrEverest:
Buhari has destroyed this country, so we the 5% do not care what he does with its remnants, all we are interested in, is the conduct of a UN supervised referendum or Biafrexit. We are disgusted with every minute we spend in this expired geographic entity!!

We can see how disgusted you are.

So disgusted you can't leave the west or the north for that matter.

I'll bet you are typing from somewhere in the west, lemme guess, Oshogbo?
Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by berrystunn(m): 8:30am On Jul 11, 2016
galadima77:

Mr anti PMB and pro GEJ, what did GEJ do to Abah Moro when he organised a sham and murdered many youths across d country?

Pro Buhari, up till now your eyes is still close.
Pro Buhari, up till now you don't know noting.
Pro Buhari, up till now you are still waiting on buhari to make dollar one to one. Even our dog knows he can't achieve 90% of his campaign promises

When your eyes is open you will join forces to call on buhari to step down.

Usu....get the meaning and feel good.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 11, 2016
ellacute45:
grin wink when the voting starts we will see how it goes wink
what are we seeing?
You with me or not? kiss kiss wink smiley
Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 11, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
what are we seeing?
You with me or not? kiss kiss wink smiley
kiss kiss in between
Others already told me to vote for them embarassed
Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 11, 2016
ellacute45:
kiss kiss in between
angry angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by okrote4real: 8:33am On Jul 11, 2016
If he sacks him, the next thing you will hear is, Buhari is not fit to rule Nigeria. But now he's like Orubebe for PMB sad sad sad
Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 11, 2016
ellacute45:
kiss kiss in between
you can still vote them but support Kingsley as your main contestant
Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by Almajiri1: 8:33am On Jul 11, 2016
ConqueredWest:
Quickly sack him and Burantashi. Then Aisha should step down as your first lady angry
You get another first lady for buhari?
Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by galadima77(m): 8:36am On Jul 11, 2016
berrystunn:

Pro Buhari, up till now your eyes is still close.
Pro Buhari, up till now you don't know noting.
Pro Buhari, up till now you are still waiting on buhari to make dollar one to one. Even our dog knows he can't achieve 90% of his campaign promises

When your eyes is open you will join forces to call on buhari to step down.

Usu....get the meaning and feel good.

Do u reason alongside wit ur dogs? Pathetic!
Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by bigtt76(f): 8:36am On Jul 11, 2016
Porsin wen nor fit fix public holiday dates correctly grin

lamzybaby:

More: http://nigerianpilot.com/defence-procurement-buhari-may-sack-interior-minister/

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by Mintek: 8:37am On Jul 11, 2016
lorbah001:
Do wahs ryt baba...wah nigerian needs is good governance, God bless PMB

"God bless GMB" for what exactly?
Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by galadima77(m): 8:37am On Jul 11, 2016
Meanwhile i never like that Dambazau if a man. He should be long gone and visiting the courts quite often

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 11, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
you can still vote them but support Kingsley as your main contestant
kiss I will try
Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by henchmark: 8:43am On Jul 11, 2016
Izonpikin:
The president should be fully ready to sack his whole cabinet because they are all thieves... cool...
including you !!!!!!
Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by Charly68: 8:55am On Jul 11, 2016
If truly he has skeleton in his cupboard he should be sacked without delay. No corrupt character should be tolerated in this season of new Nigeria rebirth.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sharia Police Arrests 11 Women for Drinking Alcohol, 'Romancing Men' / What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? / We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.