Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement (24998 Views)

Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters / Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt / Army Retires Generals, Colonels And A Major over Defence Contracts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by hotwax: 8:57am On Jul 11, 2016
MrEverest:
Buhari has destroyed this country, so we the 5% do not care what he does with its remnants, all we are interested in, is the conduct of a UN supervised referendum or Biafrexit. We are disgusted with every minute we spend in this expired geographic entity!!

We Lagosians want Biafrauds to go so they can leave our Lagos for us.
Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by Izonpikin: 9:02am On Jul 11, 2016
henchmark:
including you !!!!!!
shocked shocked shocked....which me....wetin i do
Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by MrEverest(m): 9:05am On Jul 11, 2016
hotwax:

We Lagosians want Biafrauds to go so they can leave our Lagos for us.
Hypocrite, so why dont you put your money where your mouth is and support Biafrexit. You wasterners are so morbidly afraid that we will leave you guys in your miserable country, to the extent that you guys will lament, kick, cry & do everything within your power to sabotage the movement. What a pathetic lot!!
Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 11, 2016
ellacute45:
kiss I will try
good girl wink wink kiss kiss
Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by help3852: 9:12am On Jul 11, 2016
Where the saint ministers
Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by MrEverest(m): 9:17am On Jul 11, 2016
Ioannes:

We can see how disgusted you are.

So disgusted you can't leave the west or the north for that matter.

I'll bet you are typing from somewhere in the west, lemme guess, Oshogbo?
What will I be doing in ewedu land? My signature should tell you where I reside i.e the beautiful & scenic city of Owerri. No where in your red roof, mud infested ghetto towns compares to it. Your towns are as ugly as their name sounds! Mind you that Igbos are everywhere, even in remote places like Chad, Niger, CAR, Congo etc in large numbers doing business just like Indians & Lebanese so stop feeling funky that Igbos are in your domain, we are there to enrich ourselves with your widows might. So get used to it!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by lugado: 9:31am On Jul 11, 2016
MrEverest:
Buhari has destroyed this country, so we the 5% do not care what he does with its remnants, all we are interested in, is the conduct of a UN supervised referendum or Biafrexit. We are disgusted with every minute we spend in this expired geographic entity!!
you don't need any referendum for Biafrexit or whatever you call it. You and your fellow biafrans should just pack your load from lagos and environs and move back to biafra. that is the real Biafrexit
Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by culatemerald(m): 9:35am On Jul 11, 2016
why are we being insensitive to the main issue of theft and procurement of sub standard military equipments.? we are being shortchanged and security is being taken for granted, and lives of some individuals poised to protect this nations peace is at risk. nd we are bothered about mere appointments .. unfair.
Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by citizenY(m): 9:48am On Jul 11, 2016
Izonpikin:
The president should be fully ready to sack his whole cabinet because they are all thieves... cool...

The revolution has,started devouring its children. Buharu should do the needful if these allegations,are true.
Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by ajepako(f): 9:51am On Jul 11, 2016
If Buhari sacks Damboroba and Burantashi..

Then make I hail: Sai Baba

But we all know that is a long shot..

grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by Fikifaka(m): 9:53am On Jul 11, 2016
The fight against corruption by Buhari is being ridiculed by the presence of such immensely corrupt people as the interior minister, Buratai and co. I heard that Mr. president's nose is now bleeding from incessant knocks he receives from these barawos he surrounds himself with. I also heard that 71 trucks of rice meant for IDP's are missing. Can somebody shout hallelujah! So much for this so called fight against corruption. We are watching.
Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by MrEverest(m): 10:04am On Jul 11, 2016
lugado:

you don't need any referendum for Biafrexit or whatever you call it. You and your fellow biafrans should just pack your load from lagos and environs and move back to biafra. that is the real Biafrexit
Look at your Yoruba & ewedu sense. So you are so obsessed with our resources that you would rather die than give up on a useless contraption called Nigeria. An embarassment to humanity, the shame of Africa & blacks worldwide. Why are you so afraid of answering your fathers name? Lagos this, Lagos that & if I may ask, what is so special about Lagos that cant be recreated elsewhere within living memory?? Lagos that is filled with ghettos, an urban jungle! You can keep your Lagos, we dont need it, while we keep our Biafra. I refuse to identify failure with & Nigeria signifies failure in every ramification!!
Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 11, 2016
Incorrect1:
I'm yet to hear from him
Is that why you should flood all headline?
Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by VERDA: 10:52am On Jul 11, 2016
galadima77:

Mr anti PMB and pro GEJ, what did GEJ do to Abah Moro when he organised a sham and murdered many youths across d country?

Bro....we cannot keep justifying a wrong with another wrong,if GEJ did it,should Buhari do it too?was he not voted in to change things for the better?..Haba,although this change get as e be so far....
Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by Phobia1: 10:57am On Jul 11, 2016
MrEverest:
u mumu o. Brexit was an exit of a continent not a country. mofo. biafrexit kor biafrextint ni
Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by rawtouch: 11:04am On Jul 11, 2016
It will be discovered by the committee that he did not steal as much as the rest and so he will be forgiven and the others will be charged....
Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by bamite(m): 11:38am On Jul 11, 2016
MrEverest:
You people are too dull to even rule yourselves, i don't think UN is ready to see another south sudan in the next 100years. So my advice to you is don't expect Biafra in your life time. Peace
Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by galadima77(m): 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
VERDA:

Bro....we cannot keep justifying a wrong with another wrong,if GEJ did it,should Buhari do it too?was he not voted in to change things for the better?..Haba,although this change get as e be so far....

If Dambazau doesn't get special place at Kuje prison den our change na wash...
Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by MrEverest(m): 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
bamite:
You people are too dull to even rule yourselves, i don't think UN is ready to see another south sudan in the next 100years. So my advice to you is don't expect Biafra in your life time. Peace
Why do you people like lying to yourselves? Igbos and being dull can never be in the same sentence! We know who the dull ones are, they are the ones who saw a rich country with immense potential yet destroyed everything & turned themselves to beggers even in the midst of plenty! they cant even see beyond their noses. Mind you that we have ruled ourselves in Biafra before for 3 solid years, during which we became technologically advanced, producing rockets, tanks, artillery, Ogbunigwe & other scientific productions even under heavy bombardment by allied forces of Britain, Egypt, Russia, Nigeria etc. If we can achieve that in war times then imagine what we will do under normal circumstance! We are not operating in the same level dude, we are on D level of the Germans & Chinese!!
Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by MrEverest(m): 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
Phobia1:

u mumu o. Brexit was an exit of a continent not a country. mofo. biafrexit kor biafrextint ni
Just Negodu the result of free & useless education Awo gave these guys! Seriously, Did you ever pass through the four walls of a school? Your illiteracy smells to high heaven! Re-arrange what you wrote so you can make sense, before I will enlighten you, otherwise dont mention me again because I dont have time for ret.ards!!
Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
MrEverest:
What will I be doing in ewedu land? My signature should tell you where I reside i.e the beautiful & scenic city of Owerri. No where in your red roof, mud infested ghetto towns compares to it. Your towns are as ugly as their name sounds! Mind you that Igbos are everywhere, even in remote places like Chad, Niger, CAR, Congo etc in large numbers doing business just like Indians & Lebanese so stop feeling funky that Igbos are in your domain, we are there to enrich ourselves with your widows might. So get used to it!!

For every one of you in the east, we can point to at least 3 of you in the south west.

Nobody is saying you shouldn't do business wherever you Please, but when you say you are disgusted with Nigeria and yet your brothers and uncles just loaded themselves into luxurious buses just this morning on an onward trip to our "ugly mud-infested ghetto towns" so that they and people they've left at home, like you won't starve to death, then you are being insincere.

People who are self-sufficient need not be perambulating about seeking for means of survival.

How many Americans or Britons do you see migrating all over the world?

If you are still in the east, it's just a matter of time before you jump unto a bus and run to our red roof republic.

You dont have anything to offer except to overpopulate our towns, cities and villages.
Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by Ademusiwa1: 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
[size=28pt]

The person that may get sack may be osinbanjo, I know he is reading this.

Nigeria banks are going to collaspe over Britain decision to quit the Eu. Osinbanjo sat down in Nigeria.while they were voting, I am in Canada

Because I can do something about the banks not collasping. Osinbanjo should know he is a public servant. I am his oga .

To Mr fashola , another public servant . I said you should toll inter state road . They still don't believe they are public servant . It will create 1000 new companies employing people .

t][/size]
Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by VERDA: 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
galadima77:

smiley
Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by VERDA: 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
galadima77:

smiley.
Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by clickwtB(m): 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
PMB please no mercy,prove your worth as usual.
Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by berrystunn(m): 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
galadima77:

Do u reason alongside wit ur dogs? Pathetic!

Yes.
Our dog reason more than your president.
He keeps up with security
He hears very well
He knows when to take action.

Usu take note
Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by bamite(m): 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
MrEverest:
Why do you people like lying to yourselves? Igbos and being dull can never be in the same sentence! We know who the dull ones are, they are the ones who saw a rich country with immense potential yet destroyed everything & turned themselves to beggers even in the midst of plenty! they cant even see beyond their noses. Mind you that we have ruled ourselves in Biafra before for 3 solid years, during which we became technologically advanced, producing rockets, tanks, artillery, Ogbunigwe & other scientific productions even under heavy bombardment by allied forces of Britain, Egypt, Russia, Nigeria etc. If we can achieve that in war times then imagine what we will do under normal circumstance! We are not operating in the same level dude, we are on D level of the Germans & Chinese!!
Coming from the erosion ravaged red mud slum. Keep deceiving yourself ok.
Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by DRock27: 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
Why probe from 2007-2015, where there no corruption in the military from 2009-2007? Abi BABA no fit near OBJ government?
Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by july66: 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
lamzybaby:

More: http://nigerianpilot.com/defence-procurement-buhari-may-sack-interior-minister/

I thought Buhari put his people in key position because he trusted them than others. I thought checks were done on all the ministerial nominees before their names were sent to the senate?
Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by galadima77(m): 7:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
berrystunn:

Yes.
Our dog reason more than your president.
He keeps up with security
He hears very well
He knows when to take action.

Usu take note

Well you'll have to live with him being ur president or do the needful
Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by berrystunn(m): 1:23am On Jul 12, 2016
galadima77:

Well you'll have to live with him being ur president or do the needful

Education is the key...
Re: Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:27am On Jul 13, 2016
MrEverest:
you will not go anywhere until we are good and finished with you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Campaigns In Ogun State (Live Report... Photos) / Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Loved Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.