Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Kano Vigilantes And Local Thugs Clash In A Community. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Vigilantes And Local Thugs Clash In A Community. Photos (15752 Views)

Governor Ganduje And Kwankwaso's Thugs Clash Again In Kano (Photos) / Thugs Clash With Journalists At Kwara High Court (Photos) / PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Vigilantes And Local Thugs Clash In A Community. Photos by yinchar(m): 11:47am On Jul 11, 2016
Is that a GUN he's holding?
Re: Kano Vigilantes And Local Thugs Clash In A Community. Photos by janykute: 11:47am On Jul 11, 2016
Fulani herdsmen in uniform clashes with their counterpart in mufti.
Re: Kano Vigilantes And Local Thugs Clash In A Community. Photos by AleAirHub(m): 11:49am On Jul 11, 2016
Everything about that side of Nig is WAR WAR related issue kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss. either boko harm or religion crises. kiss kiss kiss

Lost children of ? tongue tongue tongue

Make i see any ewu way go match my leg tongue tongue tongue
Re: Kano Vigilantes And Local Thugs Clash In A Community. Photos by gbadexy(m): 11:55am On Jul 11, 2016
No be indirect use of state police be dis?
Re: Kano Vigilantes And Local Thugs Clash In A Community. Photos by MielBaker(m): 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
All I see.... bunch of violence provoking individuals.
Re: Kano Vigilantes And Local Thugs Clash In A Community. Photos by MielBaker(m): 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
gbadexy:
No be indirect use of state police be dis?

You might be right...
Re: Kano Vigilantes And Local Thugs Clash In A Community. Photos by atirolu(m): 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
Can anything good come from the north?
Re: Kano Vigilantes And Local Thugs Clash In A Community. Photos by biafranrealson: 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
No bi the ones that just finished staving for 40 days claiming they are closer to God now.
Re: Kano Vigilantes And Local Thugs Clash In A Community. Photos by pacino26(m): 12:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
It was difficult to distinguish between parties there. grin grin
Re: Kano Vigilantes And Local Thugs Clash In A Community. Photos by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
atirolu:
Can anything good come from the north?

Ive seen 40 clashes from the south on Nl fp before seing this one so

[size=30pt]SHUT THE F●CK UP[/size]

1 Like

Re: Kano Vigilantes And Local Thugs Clash In A Community. Photos by vicadex07(m): 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
ify2016:
It dey baffle me how people still get strength to clash and kill each other under this Bubu regime even when there is total hunger in the land.
Receive sense zombies

na only you and your papa house hunger dey... for here I dey chop belleful
Re: Kano Vigilantes And Local Thugs Clash In A Community. Photos by madenigga(m): 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

Omo see pot calling kettle black cheesy . Upon all the chaos in the north, you will never hear of cult clash. The way these south yeast goons behave enh, one will think they are living in heaven. One of the most dirtiest, dangerous and backward state is located in the eastern part of the country grin

Abi I dey lie?
dat doesn't separate the fact that north is a violent zone thank God u said cult clash but ur own, u guys hv a violence issue, u people can just wake up one day and start killing people for flimsy reasons, both cultist and non cultist alike both Christians and non christains even sometimes foreigners, in d south if u re not a cultist nd re neurtral if they like let them kill there selves they wud never come close to u.
In Rivers state look at aluu community, despite how much they tumbled d place no aboki okada driver was touched, let such happen in the north for every one northerner killed u wud see 3 southern bodies even if its sth dats north vs north.
FACTS#
GO AND ASK WHY ANYTIME PEOPLE ARE POSTED TO THE NORTH THEY BECOME NERVOUS DESPITE THE FACT THAT ITS THERE THEY SIGHTED MOST OF NIGERIAS ASSETS lipsrsealed
Re: Kano Vigilantes And Local Thugs Clash In A Community. Photos by chikabest(m): 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
These people are just naturally violent, that was how they nearly lynched me and my nigga here cos they saw us drinking McDowells some months ago in Tudun Wada.
Re: Kano Vigilantes And Local Thugs Clash In A Community. Photos by madenigga(m): 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
chikabest:
These people are just naturally violent, that was how they nearly lynched me and my nigga here cos they saw us drinking McDowells some months ago in Tudun Wada.
how una tk scale tru?
Re: Kano Vigilantes And Local Thugs Clash In A Community. Photos by chat2deen(m): 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
Yan Banga alias yan Kato da gora grin grin grin[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Kano Vigilantes And Local Thugs Clash In A Community. Photos by egobetatoday: 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
Kingsolex1:
may Almighty Allah restore peace to 9ja

u mean the same a.llah bokoharam, ISIS, alqaeda etc call before any violence? Abeg mind yourself oo. we dont want more anarchy.
Re: Kano Vigilantes And Local Thugs Clash In A Community. Photos by decomaniaboss(f): 11:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
Aboki mater no dey ever pass fight...omo see papo shocked ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

El-Rufai And Osinbajo Visit Oyedepo (Throwback Photo) / Lawan, Gbajabiamila Explains Why They Are Against Electricity Tarriff Increase / 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.