Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD (18905 Views)

Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD / The Deadly Mistake Nigerian Undergraduates Make - EDUREGARD / 7 Reasons Why Nigerian Youths Do Not Go To Church - EDUREGARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
Ray360:

It's his CGPA, he earned it by assiduous study, He is in his finals and will graduate soon, He owns the phone he used in posting that.
#aproko!!! mtcheww.

@ Ijobawise. keep the ball rolling. trumpet your hardwork and tear the heavens with shouts of pride if you can. don't mind some silly swine playing down such feat. whoever graduates with a first class degree should be extolled.
Na wetin I wan talk be this.... It is his first class, free the guy.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by iswallker(m): 8:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
Where is that first class placard carrying guy again...I need to ask him if he agrees with you.... grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by Temitoppe(m): 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
hmmm

this is what me will say: know what you are doing. don't do what you know.

btw OP did u grad with first class?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by millionboi(m): 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
Fynestboi:
Are you contemplating on the importance of graduating with a first class degree? These are five reasons you must graduate with a first class degree.

1. It places you ahead of your mates.
There are over a thousand and one person in the same field with you. Graduating with first class set you apart from them.

2. It increase your chances of getting job.
I believe you will agree with me that it is no longer easy to get a job in Nigeria. An anonymous even said "seeking for job in Nigeria is a job itself" and that is the obvious truth. This is more than a reason you must graduate with a first class degree. It eases you the stress of searching for jobs. Most entrepreneurs would love to have brilliant people to handle their works and this opens a humongous door for first class graduates.

3. It makes your parents proud.
It is the joy of parents to see their children doing well especially in the area of academy. You need to make these sacrificing parents glad by coming out with a first class.

4. It makes you more connected.
I have come to know that one of the mightiest key to wealth and greatness is CONNECTION. You can't afford to do without it. Graduating with a first class degree will link you with different great people who are magnetized with your excellent performance.

5. It makes you popular.
There is a popular saying I so much like. "Success has many parents while failure is an orphan". No one likes rolling with failure. Everyone likes being a friend of the best students. I can sense you like to be the man of the people.

Even though, the song on campus. Don't be wearied, just do good to graduate with a first class degree.

SOURCE : http://eduregard.com/5-reasons-must-get-first-class-degree/
God punish u........u didn't make money by landin a gud job like 12million per annual
Your name na sorry
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by omitusaf(m): 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
tayebest:
Mtcheew, First class crammers!

"Exam is not a true test of knowledge, IQ no be by grade" - Anonymous

Meaning you did not have first class. Hope you're not envying them sha...

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by Fynestboi: 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
millionboi:
God punish u........u didn't make money by landin a gud job like 12million per annual
Your name na sorry

shocked shocked

grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
What shall it profit a man to graduate with 1st class and still work for the man that dropped out of school? undecided
BTW am a 2:1 grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by AmuEwu: 9:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
TI1919:
It makes you also proud thinking it is by your power you got it, hence it create distance between you and God... Since he is for the lowly

undecided

Do you feel God awards the people he loves more with first class
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by LaExpert: 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
tayebest:
Mtcheew, First class crammers!

"Exam is not a true test of knowledge, IQ no be by grade" - Anonymous

...however, if one cannot pass an exam, his knowledge should be questioned.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by oluwasegunolade: 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
dahunsy:
Coughs*** clears throat# get anything wey pass first class if the favour of God does not shine on you...an illiterate will do well more than you in life
Dullardeen nd FaUrShey are prime example cool
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by Shinelle(f): 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
Nairaland is probably the 'wrongest' place to create this kind of topic.Hahahaha
Haters of First Class holders per excellence reside here.

I'm just smiling...while I watch some people
Continue to take the time I don't have to yab a first class they don't have. )yimu

Save all your Zuckerberg , Gates and Woke Soyinka excuses for your children on their first day in the university. Say Son..."these men didn't make first class, today, they are great.. so it's no biggie, drop out when you want"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by Slimberry1(f): 10:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
Shinelle:
Nairaland is probably the 'wrongest' place to create this kind of topic.Hahahaha

Continue to take the time I don't have to yab a first class they don't have. )yimu

Save all your Zuckerberg , Gates and Woke Soyinka excuses for your children on their first day in the university. Say Son..."these men didn't make first class, today, they are great.. so it's no biggie, drop out when you want"

grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by femiphillips007(m): 11:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
ireneony:
Who e help undecided..
First class my foot!

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by Dam5reey(m): 8:41am On Jul 12, 2016
First class sometimes might be a 21 MP camera on a Chinese phone... knowledge on paper.. does not equal real-life knowledge... I realized that Education only increase your IQ... since I started working I cannot remember when last I applied most of the things we were thought...
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by SMREXY(m): 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
Shinelle:

Hahahahaha... #wikid
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by hannne(f): 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
Shinelle:

Hi Shinelle, I admire you a lot and your courage. I have been monitoring your post privately though. lool. I know u came out with 1st class, currently an Ican student and congrats on your new job though.winks. okay okay. I graduated with 2nd class in accounting last year, currently serving in lagos and also an Ican student. okay, enough of intro. won't mind having u as a mentor. I just like your determination and resilience. okay bye. hope my application will be accepted loooooool

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by Shinelle(f): 2:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
hannne:
Hi Shinelle, I admire you a lot and your courage. I have been monitoring your post privately though. lool. I know u came out with 1st class, currently an Ican student and congrats on your new job though.winks. okay okay. I graduated with 2nd class in accounting last year, currently serving in lagos and also an Ican student. okay, enough of intro. won't mind having u as a mentor. I just like your determination and resilience. okay bye. hope my application will be accepted loooooool
lol... Guess it's time to deactivate my account cry welcome on board, accepted !

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by hannne(f): 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
Shinelle:
lol... Guess it's time to deactivate my account cry welcome on board, accepted !
Habaa na. please don't deactivate...Thanks though.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by jayray007: 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
it also makes ur enemies to b much dan before, even among ur friends

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by nwakaegoabisola(f): 12:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
Hello @shinelle please my friend @hannaholaitan needs your help with past questions as well as pointers for the recruitment process of kpmg. You are one person I know that can do it, thank you and God bless you dear.

Cheers.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by kennyjam: 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
ijobawise:
am currently a 4.78 cgpa civil engineering student in FUTA....buh none of viz is my motive for graduating wit first classs...i jst wana study nd enjoy my academics.....................nw in 400level nw thou.........ntn extra abt first class stdnt

Can i send you a PM pls?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD by easysoft(m): 1:44am On Jul 15, 2018
I have been observing this discussion and from the trend of the discuss, i have a question:

Those of you against making a first class degree, did you go to school with the determination not to make a first class ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNILAG Tops Nigerian Varsities, Ranks 401-500th In The World / Dilemma: I Just Graduated With A 3.41 Cgpa From School. So Painful. / Lagos Reopens Chrisland School As Probe Of Dubai Sex Scandal Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.