Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,818 members, 7,862,710 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

Chairman & Founder Of Civilian Joint Task Force(CJTF) Resigns(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chairman & Founder Of Civilian Joint Task Force(CJTF) Resigns(photos) (740 Views)

Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno / Boko Haram Bomber Boy Caught By CJTF In Borno State (Photos) / CJTF Repells Suicide Bomber In Borno State (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chairman & Founder Of Civilian Joint Task Force(CJTF) Resigns(photos) by stephenduru: 7:41am On Jul 11, 2016
The Chairman and founder of Civilian Joint Task Force (CJTF) Abba Aji Kalli announced his decision on his Facebook page this morning.

"Asslamualaikum, Good day.I just want to inform you that I Abba Aji Kalli humbly with no any contradiction has nothing to do with CJTF officially or unofficially henceforth. Decision I take base on my personal perception towards it. And I promise to keep myself as a good and law abiding citizen of the state and the country. For this hard decision I took, I seek for your forgiveness, God bless Borno God bless Nigeria Amin. Thanks"

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/chairman-and-founder-of-civilian-joint.html

Re: Chairman & Founder Of Civilian Joint Task Force(CJTF) Resigns(photos) by stephenduru: 7:42am On Jul 11, 2016
This is too bad for our country now!

(1) (Reply)

PMB Vs GEJ: Who Rocked It Better? / Buhari Orders IGP To Reopen Bola Ige, Dokubo Cases / A Nairalander Wants To Contest For Nigerian Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.