Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:35 PM

How Do I Clear My Pimples - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Clear My Pimples (1197 Views)

How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! / Pls HELP Need To Clear My Face / I Want To Get Rid Of My Pimples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Clear My Pimples by ajumbo7: 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2009
any one that can advise me on how to clear this pimples?
Re: How Do I Clear My Pimples by okeey(m): 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2009
i will advice you to use robining alchol or small orange and if only it is natural,u can hits me on how it work coz i know other things dat can clear ur pimples at okeeycash@gmail.com or okeeybaba@yahoo.com.thanks.
Re: How Do I Clear My Pimples by aije(f): 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2009
@ajumbo7, Your pimples can be cleared by using our product 'SPLINA' which has the potencial of healing and detoxification, You can reach me on 07056784106
Re: How Do I Clear My Pimples by whiteroses(f): 1:04am On Sep 25, 2009
firstly stop aplying heavy creams and lotions on your face it'd block your pores and cause more break out, hen start using rosewater and glycerine
Re: How Do I Clear My Pimples by okeey(m): 11:26am On Sep 25, 2009
my guy,am very sorry not replying to ur messsage it just i was so busy robing alcohol is in form of lotion and u will apply after washing ur face with bathing soup,this must be apply when u are not going any where dis means in the night and 4 d small orange it dat bitter orange also use as medcine,u will apply it also in d night or morning,or both time d method to use it is by cutting it into two and u will use it to rob ur face mind u,u will be far from any thing oily,plz me on my mail to know how it work.U will use cotten wool for d robing alcohol and u can get it any pharmacy near u.thanks don't 4get to hits me on how it work.caught ya latter.
Re: How Do I Clear My Pimples by andyparker01: 7:10pm On Sep 25, 2009
pimples r coz of hormonal imbalance.
so stop masturbation now.
Re: How Do I Clear My Pimples by nightwish(f): 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2009
I advice you go for facial treatment. to start with u can do facial once in 2 weeks for a period of 2 months and reduce to once in 3 to 4 weeks which will gradually reduce to an occassional thg. this will help u a lot and give u a guarantee not all try and error suggestions. my face was hurible b4 with lots of pimples, acne, black head, and more than enough holes and patches but today i can poss for picture and apply make up attend classy and defined party.

thanks to all my friends and well wishers that insisted i must try facial when facing the frustration of pimples on my face. today i am a queen
Re: How Do I Clear My Pimples by Rajalat: 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2009
nightwish:

I advice you go for facial treatment. to start with u can do facial once in 2 weeks for a period of 2 months and reduce to once in 3 to 4 weeks which will gradually reduce to an occassional thg. this will help u a lot and give u a guarantee not all try and error suggestions. my face was hurible b4 with lots of pimples, acne, black head, and more than enough holes and patches but today i can poss for picture and apply make up attend classy and defined party.

thanks to all my friends and well wishers that insisted i must try facial when facing the frustration of pimples on my face. today i am a queen

@nightwish why can't u tell the name of the facial that can be used for his face.

(1) (Reply)

Chewing Gum Reduces Stress, Improves Alertness And Relieves Anxiety. / 10 People Who Woke Up After Being Pronounced Dead 9/19/2013 Under Bizarre Medi / Farting May Add Years To Your Lifespan - Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.