Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Please What Can I Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please What Can I Do (750 Views)

How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? / Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? / My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Can I Do by Vickyvicky09(m): 8:00am On Jul 11, 2016
whenever I travel for something important all my girl friend think and talk about is the girls I will be meeting there, even times my meeting has nothing to do with ladies...
I even gave her my phones for days just to prove I have nothing to hide from her of which she will never allow me to hold her phone for even 15min.
the most annoying part is, when am with her she will only come to my place maybe once in two weeks and when she comes the first thing she will ask is how many girl do I invite through out the week.
please I need a reasonable advise...
Re: Please What Can I Do by general111(m): 8:01am On Jul 11, 2016
It shows she is cheating on u..dats how cheats suspects ..

2 Likes

Re: Please What Can I Do by Mopricelezz(f): 12:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
Have you ever cheated on her? If Yes, it Maybe cos she lost her trust for you. If No, she might be cheating on you
Re: Please What Can I Do by ammyluv2002(f): 11:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
Mopricelezz:
Have you ever cheated on her? If Yes, it Maybe cos she lost her trust for you. If No, she might be cheating on you
Agreed! Something must have happened along the lines
Re: Please What Can I Do by Coldplay007(f): 6:15am On Jul 13, 2016
She is paranoid, and believes you are cheating..
She comes to your house only once in two weeks..
These are classical symptoms. You are not her main boyfriend. She has another boyfriend and you are just the assistant bf.
Re: Please What Can I Do by Mopricelezz(f): 6:39am On Jul 13, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Agreed! Something must have happened along the lines

For her to be behaving as such, its either he has cheated on her before and got caught.... OR she has issues
Re: Please What Can I Do by kashamyanat: 7:05am On Jul 13, 2016
Bros shine your eye, left to me she is a cheat and the ealier u brake up and start a better relationship, the better for u.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For Men To Experience Sexism / I Lost My Job And Am Devastated How Do I Get Back To My Glory Days? / 26 Year Old Mother Beat 4-year Son To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.