Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? (11013 Views)

Your Husband Cracks A Joke And Your Maid Says 'Naughty Boy', What Will You Do? / 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' / Caption This Photo Of A Little Boy - What Could He Be Thinking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by BigSarah(f): 11:06pm On May 01, 2017
I'm going to try to be Brief and Coherent

On Sunday the 30th April
I and my Family left the house to church leaving only the sales boy(apprentice or Boy) at home(we do that often) .
Just to come back and realize he has left with his things and some cash and jewelry (and my brother sneakers) .

We've called the people at his village none of them have heard from him as they claimed... My dad reported at the area police station and they extorted him of 18k and that was for statement alone.
I don't really care about the boy I'm just bothered that he might get hurt and my parents could be in trouble since there're in charge of him...

Please I need Advice
My Family Needs it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by sleeknick: 11:09pm On May 01, 2017
Come let me take u to benin. I'm sure his remote control will be in any of the shrines there.... They will just use the remote to rewind him and reset his destiny.... grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by dingbang(m): 11:09pm On May 01, 2017
Ur husband has made a statement so anythn wey happen to the boy no concern your husband nor your parents

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by BigSarah(f): 11:59pm On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
Ur husband has made a statement so anythn wey happen to the boy no concern your husband nor your parents

who gimme husband?

MODIFIED

---WE DON'T MALTREAT HIM
---HE DIDN'T GO TO CHURCH COS HE HAD TO WASH HIS CLOTHES
---HE'S 21

14 Likes

Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by dingbang(m): 12:01am On May 02, 2017
BigSarah:

who gimme husband?
grin mistake.. But u don old enough to marry na
Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by jamex93(m): 12:06am On May 02, 2017
sleeknick:
Come let me take u to benin. I'm sure his remote control will be in any of the shrines there.... They will just use the remote to rewind him and reset his destiny.... grin

ha beg o

d guy case never enter spiritual level
Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by BigSarah(f): 6:23am On May 02, 2017
dingbang:

I'm almost 18 tongue
dingbang:

I'm almost 18

5 Likes

Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by dingbang(m): 6:38am On May 02, 2017
BigSarah:

I'm almost 18 tongue

I'm almost 18
lol u don't say... How about some proof..

2 Likes

Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by BigSarah(f): 9:32am On May 02, 2017
dingbang:
lol u don't say... How about some proof..

check the roof

27 Likes

Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:37am On May 02, 2017
How old is the apprentice? If he is above 18 then there's no problem but if he is below that age na im bi say una don enter wahala bi dat

1 Like

Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by dingbang(m): 10:31am On May 02, 2017
BigSarah:

check the roof
gbeborun
Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by Turks: 1:44pm On May 02, 2017
Get his recent passport, take it to the media house. Give them all the relevant info
Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by Daslim180(m): 1:44pm On May 02, 2017
Ok
Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by sahapost: 1:45pm On May 02, 2017
Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by saydfact(m): 1:46pm On May 02, 2017
@ BigSarah
where is his guarantor? if none - just move on
Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by MrGreenMavro: 1:46pm On May 02, 2017
smiley
Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by sukkot: 1:47pm On May 02, 2017
you leave a stranger alone with ya property ? walahi talahi make i no talk sef ?
Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by sotall(m): 1:47pm On May 02, 2017
ok
Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by corpersforum(f): 1:47pm On May 02, 2017
18k for a Police statement...... Why am i smelling someone is a Serial Liar!!! here

6 Likes

Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by Airforce1(m): 1:48pm On May 02, 2017
BigSarah:

I'm almost 18 tongue

I'm almost 18
If you're the lady n your profile, then you're over 18

Close to 30 maybe

4 Likes

Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by Adieza(m): 1:48pm On May 02, 2017
BigSarah:

who gimme husband?
Lols ooo, Aunty sarah dey deny, Hmmmn, OYOYO.
Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by OVA200(m): 1:49pm On May 02, 2017
God will let you find.

Sorry for asking; are you not maltreating the boy?
Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by obajoey(m): 1:49pm On May 02, 2017
BigSarah:

I'm almost 18 tongue

I'm almost 18

Is that tattoo on ur breast? lol..
I dey imagine how the guy that made the tattoo go feel that time holding the gland..lol

5 Likes

Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by SalamRushdie: 1:49pm On May 02, 2017
BigSarah:

who gimme husband?

Then go and marry
Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by ShitHead(m): 1:49pm On May 02, 2017
He still dey run...he go soon taya. Then, una go go pick am up. Tell your brother not to worry about the snickers. Let him find one bathroom slippers and be managing. We understand.

3 Likes

Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by Believe7(m): 1:49pm On May 02, 2017
wait!! hope u guys were treating d boy well?..
because if u guys did..i see no reason why his consciene will allow him do that..
nd Btw have u guys prayed about it..
Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by ikombe: 1:50pm On May 02, 2017
grin chai
sleeknick:

3 Likes

Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by Adieza(m): 1:51pm On May 02, 2017
Hmmm, hope they are not maltreating the boy, By the how old is he? And make sure You Report at Various media houses with his Picture, Thank you.
Cheers, Big Sarah
Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 02, 2017
Just let it go and you people should not make the mistake of involving the Police because you will spend more than what he stole.
Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by ipobarecriminals: 1:52pm On May 02, 2017
Who told u somebody/someone in the thief household aren't aware of his escape/where he hide? Dnt let anybody F00L U.Let SARS arrest 1/2 person in his household,he'll appear b4 2 hours.I now see the reason why my neighbor dey take her house maid everywhere she go like MTN

1 Like

Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by ajalawole(m): 1:52pm On May 02, 2017
Sorry bro, but why dont you also take him to church also, ur family should have seen him as one of them. Leaving him home alone even make him think that u people are mistreating him, its good you dad have reported the matter. Only prayer can do this, since u have seen it that dea will be trouble for u people at then end

1 Like

Re: Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? by brightalo17: 1:53pm On May 02, 2017
BigSarah:
I'm going to try to be Brief and Coherent

On Sunday the 30th April
I and my Family left the house to church leaving only the sales boy(apprentice or Boy) at home(we do that often) .
Just to come back and realize he has left with his things and some cash and jewelry (and my brother sneakers) .

We've called the people at his village none of them have heard from him as they claimed... My dad reported at the area police station and they extorted him of 18k and that was for statement alone.
I don't really care about the boy I'm just bothered that he might get hurt and my parents could be in trouble since there're in charge of him...

Please I need Advice
My Family Needs it

Why una no dey carry him to Church? maybe he went to camp.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Secret To Long-lasting And Fulfilling Relationships? / Money Saving Tips For Our Homes / True Confession: Why I Had Sex With My Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.