Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) (31550 Views)

Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State / "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu / Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) by Trendishine: 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
hexy40:
weather u are willing to admit it or not people prefer irrelevant gossips to reasonable articles. If you doubt me ask Linda ikeji. Or better still write two articles, one containing the so called relevant topic and one with topic " ibu flaunts sexy......" and see which gets more clicks. A site owner wants visitors not just intelligent visitors. Just any visitors
k, i understand, its business all d way, not content quality..thanks..
Re: Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) by skywalker495(m): 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
Vaseline!!!!
Re: Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) by sevenseas(m): 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
that water is very dirty. who is her handlers?
Re: Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) by HugoEagles15(m): 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
Hot? I still dey look for the smoke wey dey comot from her hot body, abeg Severussnape if you see am let me know.
Re: Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
HugoEagles15:
Hot? I still dey look for the smoke wey dey comot from her hot body, abeg Severus=snape if you see am let me know.
She has a sexy body, I won't deny that.
Re: Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) by Daeveed(m): 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
Beach Or Stream??
Re: Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) by HugoEagles15(m): 6:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
SeverusSnape:

She has a sexy body, I won't deny that.
That's the word, had the Op said sexy I wouldn't have ask about the smoke.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ada Slim Blasts Celebs For Ignoring Tuface Over Beyonce's Pregnancy / Uche Jombo Dumped By Famous Nollywood Clique / Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.