Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Can Casilan 90 Help Gain Weight - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Casilan 90 Help Gain Weight (4356 Views)

How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym / 6 Healthy Ways To Gain Weight Really Fast / 90-Year-Old Man In Jos Burnt To Death By Charcoal Fire (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Casilan 90 Help Gain Weight by JuicyGee(f): 8:56am On Jul 11, 2016
I'm trying to add about 5kg. Is casilan a good protein supplement?

1 Like

Re: Can Casilan 90 Help Gain Weight by kulobyno: 9:17am On Jul 11, 2016
Like seriously?
Re: Can Casilan 90 Help Gain Weight by kulobyno: 9:18am On Jul 11, 2016
Castillan 90 is for muscle building especially recommended for athletes. The simplest way to increase your weight if you so desire it is to eat regularly the eat between meals you will see a great difference within a few days. But watch it o, everyone is running from over weight o.
I used to be a bonga fish all through my teen years but now I'm being careful not to be overweight. I currently weight 89/90

1 Like

Re: Can Casilan 90 Help Gain Weight by JuicyGee(f): 9:49am On Jul 11, 2016
kulobyno:
Castillan 90 is for muscle building especially recommended for athletes. The simplest way to increase your weight if you so desire it is to eat regularly the eat between meals you will see a great difference within a few days. But watch it o, everyone is running from over weight o.
I used to be a bonga fish all through my teen years but now I'm being careful not to be overweight. I currently weight 89/90

Ok, thanks. thought as much

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Baby Jaundice / Use Almond Body Lotion To Get Rid Of That Spots, Rashes On Your Skin And Childre / The Continuous Cry Of The Dental Therapist!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.