Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,587 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Sauron And Pataki Need Their Head Checked. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sauron And Pataki Need Their Head Checked. (653 Views)

Northerners Need Their Own Islamic Nation / **sauron Is Now The Rap Thread Moderator: Seun Are U Serious?** / Happy Birthday Pataki And Jkpretty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sauron And Pataki Need Their Head Checked. by sexyback1(f): 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2009
guys pls did u guys see the thread titled `whitelexi-the shit is on`.these two jobless and psychatric patients continue for days to insult a certain whitelexi who was settling  scores with his ex thoniaslim.

sauron,i heard you say that u will drop ammunition on someone`s head.to god who made me,if u were with me and u make such stupid statement, i go stab u.what d fuuuck do u know abt killing pple.the thread upset me so much.

i have nothing against whitelexi and thonia slim cos there were settling scores but why would a psychatric patient like sauron disturb the thread and our peace.
sauron u deserve to die.pataki u are a disgrace.
Re: Sauron And Pataki Need Their Head Checked. by platinumnk(f): 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2009
and poster your point is

all these Jobless posters sef? If its not your business keep quiet lol.

A lot of ppl will get on your nerves here angry

Make u wanna reach through the screen and choke the sh!t out of them. . . but u cant lol sad

no point in raising your blood pressure for nothing
Re: Sauron And Pataki Need Their Head Checked. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2009
You created a topic for this?
You're a jobless slowpoke.
Re: Sauron And Pataki Need Their Head Checked. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2009
platinumnk:

and poster your point is

all these Jobless posters sef? If its not your business keep quiet lol.

A lot of ppl will get on your nerves here angry
Make u wanna reach through the screen and choke the sh!t out of them. . . but u cant lol sad

no point in raising your blood pressure for nothing
thank you. now I see, the new style in nairaland is opening personal thread
Re: Sauron And Pataki Need Their Head Checked. by tkb417(m): 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2009
sexy back:

guys pls did u guys see the thread titled `whitelexi-the shit is on`.these two jobless and psychatric patients continue for days to insult a certain whitelexi who was settling  scores with his ex thoniaslim.

sauron,i heard you say that u will drop ammunition on someone`s head.to god who made me,if u were with me and u make such stupid statement, i go stab u.what d fuuuck do u know abt killing pple.the thread upset me so much.

i have nothing against whitelexi and thonia slim cos there were settling scores but why would a psychatric patient like sauron disturb the thread and our peace.

u created a thread cos of a thread thats got nothn to do with ya
sauron deserves to die cos of a thread on NL

u shld be shot in the head for the vultures to feast on
ure nothn but a simpleton!!
Re: Sauron And Pataki Need Their Head Checked. by tubabie(f): 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2009
@OP
Did you escape from a psychiatric ward? crazy stuff all over NL these days sad
Re: Sauron And Pataki Need Their Head Checked. by sesman(m): 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2009
sexy back:

guys pls did u guys see the thread titled `whitelexi-the shit is on`.these two jobless and psychatric patients continue for days to insult a certain whitelexi who was settling  scores with his ex thoniaslim.

I guess satrical reply is lost on you, saying he will drop an ammunition on someone's head, he doesn't mean in the literal sense, you donought, and saying you will stab him, isn't that the case of the pot calling the kettle black,

they have right to say whatever they want, its called freedom of expression  and this a public forum,

i think someone likes a attention, we've replied to your post now what?
Re: Sauron And Pataki Need Their Head Checked. by tkb417(m): 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2009
sesman:

I guess satrical reply is lost on you, saying he will drop an ammunition on someone's head, he doesn't mean in the literal sense, you donought, and saying you will stab him, isn't that the case of the pot calling the kettle black,

they have right to say whatever they want, its called freedom of expression and this a public forum,

i think someone likes a attention, we've replied to your post now what?
i think he/she has achieved his/her objectives
Re: Sauron And Pataki Need Their Head Checked. by jaybee3(m): 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2009
bin

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Mt New Topics Enlist In Nairaland Frontpage / Please I Need My Posting Priviledges Restored(seun/moderators) / Us Congress Passes Obama Healthcare Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.