Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,975 members, 7,814,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

**sauron Is Now The Rap Thread Moderator: Seun Are U Serious?** - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / **sauron Is Now The Rap Thread Moderator: Seun Are U Serious?** (1447 Views)

Seun Are Unfair Bans Allowed On Nairaland / Sauron And Pataki Need Their Head Checked. / Sauron Vs Nairalanders . Somebody Must Leave! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

**sauron Is Now The Rap Thread Moderator: Seun Are U Serious?** by bjpumpin(f): 9:46am On Jan 19, 2009
sauron is now the mod, are u serious ??sauron pls tell me its not true, all ur friends are now in trouble including ******!lmfao . what do yall feel about sauron being mod? drop ur honest opinions.
Re: **sauron Is Now The Rap Thread Moderator: Seun Are U Serious?** by Gabry(f): 11:54am On Jan 19, 2009
I like Sauron and I like his rap so I think its ok oo
Re: **sauron Is Now The Rap Thread Moderator: Seun Are U Serious?** by bjpumpin(f): 1:16pm On Jan 19, 2009
;Di like sauron's rap too. but he's mod skillz? i would really like to see that, i only pity people like hybrid , grin grin

@mukina
any comments? grin
Re: **sauron Is Now The Rap Thread Moderator: Seun Are U Serious?** by tangent(f): 2:43pm On Jan 19, 2009
sauron is capable. if everyone keeps to the rules, the rap section will flourish.
Re: **sauron Is Now The Rap Thread Moderator: Seun Are U Serious?** by Sauron1: 5:05pm On Jan 19, 2009
bjpumpin:

sauron is now the mod, are u serious ??sauron pls tell me its not true, all ur friends are now in trouble including ******!lmfao . what do yall feel about sauron being mod? drop ur honest opinions.

No one is in trouble as long as everyone keeps to the rules and regulations.
There shall be no cat-fights and stray comments. Stick to the topic.

And again Mr. BJPumpin, when you call out a battle, make sure the person u want to battle has accepted to battle you before going gung ho and typing ur lyrics.
Direct your punchlines STRICTLY to the person you are battling with.
U cannot be battling Lalaboi and cussing Ibkaye, Chiogo Tgirl4real or Shaz. That is not acceptable in this new regime.
If u violate, i shall delete your comments. Capice?? cool
Re: **sauron Is Now The Rap Thread Moderator: Seun Are U Serious?** by Gabry(f): 6:24pm On Jan 19, 2009
hmmm. . . . oh nooooooo. . . too much seriousness ooo. . . sad
Re: **sauron Is Now The Rap Thread Moderator: Seun Are U Serious?** by Shaz(f): 10:04pm On Jan 19, 2009
Thread moved to Nairaland, y'all.
Re: **sauron Is Now The Rap Thread Moderator: Seun Are U Serious?** by bjpumpin(f): 10:50pm On Jan 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

No one is in trouble as long as everyone keeps to the rules and regulations.
There shall be no cat-fights and stray comments. Stick to the topic.

And again Mr. BJPumpin, when you call out a battle, make sure the person u want to battle has accepted to battle you before going gung ho and typing ur lyrics.
Direct your punchlines STRICTLY to the person you are battling with.
U cannot be battling Lalaboi and cussing Ibkaye, Chiogo Tgirl4real or Shaz. That is not acceptable in this new regime.
If u violate, i shall delete your comments. Capice?? cool

this are the kind of jealous vermin idiots that seun employs, it only shows what seun is all bout.
Re: **sauron Is Now The Rap Thread Moderator: Seun Are U Serious?** by Gabry(f): 2:56am On Jan 20, 2009
shocked shocked shocked sad

you be bad ooo. . . wetin Sauron do to you sef? shocked sad
Re: **sauron Is Now The Rap Thread Moderator: Seun Are U Serious?** by bjpumpin(f): 8:25am On Jan 20, 2009
gabrywyl:

shocked shocked shocked sad

you be bad ooo. . . wetin Sauron do to you sef? shocked sad

he collect my gurlfriend.lol
Re: **sauron Is Now The Rap Thread Moderator: Seun Are U Serious?** by spikedcylinder: 6:08pm On Jan 20, 2009
Nna meeeen, me sef I wan mod o. tongue
Re: **sauron Is Now The Rap Thread Moderator: Seun Are U Serious?** by DrKitaun(m): 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2009
shocked shocked shocked

is this for real ?

Sharon a moderator embarassed embarassed
Re: **sauron Is Now The Rap Thread Moderator: Seun Are U Serious?** by bjpumpin(f): 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2009
my nairaland niggas~ bee is now a saint like shaz becoming a born again christian
sauron bribes his way to become an mod simply just to become an mod villian
with no parents ama keep sauron busy by makin him delete the posts of his enemies
u have been condemned many times ~its now certain that u now face uncountable felonies
they say hoes are bitchy ~ but i neva seen a bloody bitch than sauron deleting peeps posts
even if his mom was gay ~ she is not the type of masculine bitch i would love to toast
am known to spit venoms like snipers~ i keep sauron hands moving like my car wipers
none is known to flip flippers~spend cheddar like no other~bj is a fcukin tall order
cold slaughter~ hybrid wants to speak~ but sauron's got his hand on delete!
nigga u delete posts 100 times~just like sauron ~u will always be synonymous with defeat
am a threat to the rap game like flowshow's diss to sauron~ total humilation
i now love mukina~ but hybrid calling mukina a 'smellin toto'' nows that need an mrc interception!
sauron pls hold dat delete button and allow dayokunu to come at me ~ i need to eat some beef
dayo kalu or dayokunu~ whichever way the bitch wants to Bleep ~ am giving him my diick to suck
a sham like shaz ~claiming to be a born again xtian ~ we all know her dwelling place is hell
hybrid and co thot she made herself too many online enemies now they all wish she was dead
Re: **sauron Is Now The Rap Thread Moderator: Seun Are U Serious?** by Epi: 1:00am On Jan 21, 2009
@bjpumpin

Ooops!!! My niece "mark-up" on what you wrote and I am having a hard time reading it

One love

Re: **sauron Is Now The Rap Thread Moderator: Seun Are U Serious?** by Gabry(f): 1:34am On Jan 21, 2009
Eheheheheheheheh! U be mean sha. grin

Poster, I actually dont care what did Sauron do but as far as I know, I like da dude sha. For me, he has proper manners unlike some gays hia so for me, anyone with a proper and acceptable personality deserves to be a Moderator. Besides I think he contributed well to the rap section so its more than enough. And also since Seun chosed him to be the moderator, its his free will oo. . . sad
Re: **sauron Is Now The Rap Thread Moderator: Seun Are U Serious?** by spikedcylinder: 6:32am On Jan 21, 2009
What the freak is "an mod"?
Re: **sauron Is Now The Rap Thread Moderator: Seun Are U Serious?** by bjpumpin(f): 8:52am On Jan 21, 2009
spikedcylinder:

What the freak is "an mod"?

can u imagine ?this one is another beauty but no brain like tgirldatbitch and ibkaye kiss
Re: **sauron Is Now The Rap Thread Moderator: Seun Are U Serious?** by spikedcylinder: 1:19pm On Jan 21, 2009
bjpumpin:

can u imagine ?this one is another beauty but no brain like tgirldatbitch and ibkaye kiss

You beast with all the brains, why couldn't you answer the question?
Re: **sauron Is Now The Rap Thread Moderator: Seun Are U Serious?** by bjpumpin(f): 3:25pm On Jan 21, 2009
answer the question? , i thot the question was for a cylinder that is spiked up grin .lmfao
Re: **sauron Is Now The Rap Thread Moderator: Seun Are U Serious?** by spikedcylinder: 4:16pm On Jan 21, 2009
What is "an mod"?
Re: **sauron Is Now The Rap Thread Moderator: Seun Are U Serious?** by bjpumpin(f): 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2009
spikedcylinder:

What is "an mod"?

are u still asking , spiked cylinder , ur just like ibkaye and tgirldabiacth beauty but no brains , mwisshhhh

sauron and lalaboi are twins two pussi of the same kind
no wonder i have been smellin pussi similar to hybrid's own
admitting yous a clone /like slim shady /yous a 12 mile clone
i dont know tangent but am gonna flow for her lovely ranks
like george finidi /am known to flip crosses from d right flank
big thots like think thank/ so u would get ur smelly butt spanked
with bars bigger than maltesers and toblerone
ama show u why am king like am sittin on the throne
am not akon but dawg am known to lyrically smack this
your bars are sweet to lick like twix and smarties
u call urself a king/ i agree with u dawg
but aint u the one they call reverend king?
Re: **sauron Is Now The Rap Thread Moderator: Seun Are U Serious?** by Shaz(f): 1:12am On Jan 22, 2009
@Spikedcyclinder,

A mod is a moderator.
Re: **sauron Is Now The Rap Thread Moderator: Seun Are U Serious?** by chamotex(m): 1:17am On Jan 22, 2009
Shaz:

@Spikedcyclinder,

A mod is a moderator.

Nah, she's talking about A[b]n[/b] mod? grin
Re: **sauron Is Now The Rap Thread Moderator: Seun Are U Serious?** by SisiJinx: 1:26am On Jan 22, 2009
An Mod is An someone A Owner/A Administrator employs to help him run An website. Duh!! tongue
Re: **sauron Is Now The Rap Thread Moderator: Seun Are U Serious?** by Gabry(f): 1:33am On Jan 22, 2009
Damn. . . . this poster is somthing ooo undecided
Re: **sauron Is Now The Rap Thread Moderator: Seun Are U Serious?** by spikedcylinder: 8:15am On Jan 22, 2009
Shaz:

@Spikedcyclinder,

A mod is a moderator.

chamotex:

Nah, she's talking about A[b]n[/b] mod? grin

tongue tongue
Re: **sauron Is Now The Rap Thread Moderator: Seun Are U Serious?** by Tgirl4real(f): 1:03pm On Jan 23, 2009
@ Spiked,

An mod = bjpumpin tongue

gabrywyl:

Poster, I actually dont care what did Sauron do but as far as I know, I like da dude sha. For me, he has proper manners unlike some gays hia so for me, anyone with a proper and acceptable personality deserves to be a Moderator. Besides I think he contributed well to the rap section so its more than enough. And also since Seun chosed him to be the moderator, its his free will oo. . . sad

gabby has said it all. What more? If Sauron isn't capable, he won't be there.

I wonder why seun didn't consider FLOWSHOW, chasisgirl or bjpumpkin
Re: **sauron Is Now The Rap Thread Moderator: Seun Are U Serious?** by bjpumpin(f): 1:33pm On Jan 23, 2009
@tgirldabictch
since u wont leave me alone,
i guess i need to Bleep ya tootoo hard so u will learn how to leave me .
ashawo ten kobo
Re: **sauron Is Now The Rap Thread Moderator: Seun Are U Serious?** by Tgirl4real(f): 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2009
Who wont leave u alone

U wish. U better wake up. How many times have u mentioned my name up there before I mentioned urs
Re: **sauron Is Now The Rap Thread Moderator: Seun Are U Serious?** by MrCrackles(m): 2:25pm On Jan 23, 2009
Bjpumpin when will you fucking grow up?

Picking fights here and there? what is your problem? Taking things way too serious manna!

Chill the fuc.k out and let others breathe easy

The most annoying thing is the fact that you moan and groan about on every thread like a spastic retard

Dang
!!
Re: **sauron Is Now The Rap Thread Moderator: Seun Are U Serious?** by Tgirl4real(f): 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2009
He is one crazy retard

(1)

The "basterdization" Of NIGERIAN Language. (Title Edited) / Seun Call Jaybee To Order! / Help! I Don't Dream...is It Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.