Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,683 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Edo 2016: How We Made Oshiomhole Governor — Ize-iyamu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2016: How We Made Oshiomhole Governor — Ize-iyamu. (14071 Views)

Edo 2016; Declare Me Winner, Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal / Edo 2016: How Ize-iyamu Shone At Debate-Vanguard Newspaper / Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo 2016: How We Made Oshiomhole Governor — Ize-iyamu. by PastorIyamu2016(m): 10:16am On Jul 11, 2016
GOVERNORSHIP candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Mr. Osagie Ize-Iyamu has narrated how he and a few others braced the odds in 2007 to make Comrade Adams Oshiomhole the governor of Edo State.

Ize-Iyamu, who said this in Auchi, noted that alongside Chief Tom Ikimi, he fought the battle that made Oshiomhole governor. He spoke at his party’s flagging-off campaign in Edo North Senatorial District. Pastor Osaze Ize-Iyamu He said when the decision of the zone to produce the next governor after the expiration of the tenure of Chief Lucky Igbinedion came up; they ensured that Edo North was allowed to produce the governor.

His words: “I challenge any Edo APC leader who can say that they influenced the governorship seat to Edo North. Certainly none of them. I stand among the first three, who said it must be Edo North. “Let me say that when your son, Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole came, he had toured many political parties. He first went to the PDP; he went to ANPP and from there to the Labour Party. And from the Labour Party, he came to us to say; please help me so that I can become the first governor from the Edo North. And I said we would help you.

“Let me testify that Adams Oshiomhole did not bring a Kobo to become the governor of Edo State. He may deny this; he may deny his people. On election day, he called me to say that rigging was too much in Edo North and that he was returning to Benin to address a press conference that he was withdrawing from the race.

“I told him that he cannot do that no matter what is happening. I told him to wait, and we will fight the battle. We fought the battle and eventually, Adams Oshiomhole became the governor of Edo State.

“After eight years, I see no functional hospital in Edo North. The only hospital does not have an x-ray machine to even diagnose the nature of an ailment. The people have no drinking water. They have no no industry despite being blessed.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/made-oshiomhole-governor-ize-iyamu/

#Change The Change
#Ize-Iyamu 4 Edo 2016
#PDP 4 Edo 2016

8 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: How We Made Oshiomhole Governor — Ize-iyamu. by Dcomrade(m): 10:20am On Jul 11, 2016
IzeIyamu Na you we know.......

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2016: How We Made Oshiomhole Governor — Ize-iyamu. by STONEGEORGE15(m): 10:23am On Jul 11, 2016
God bless POI. We will sweep him out for you. As we made Oshiomole gov, so will we make Obaseki a loser by sept.
POI is the only choice. Vote PDP

15 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: How We Made Oshiomhole Governor — Ize-iyamu. by temitemi1(m): 10:23am On Jul 11, 2016
God n Edo pple forbid Oshiomole this time!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2016: How We Made Oshiomhole Governor — Ize-iyamu. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:25am On Jul 11, 2016
“After eight years, I see no functional hospital in Edo North. The only hospital does not have an x-ray machine to even diagnose the nature of an ailment. The people have no drinking water. They have no no industry despite being blessed.”

I think Adams Oshiomoflop is the Worst Governor in Edo history.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2016: How We Made Oshiomhole Governor — Ize-iyamu. by chriskosherbal(m): 10:25am On Jul 11, 2016
Politics: it's advantages and disadvantages in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: How We Made Oshiomhole Governor — Ize-iyamu. by Dcomrade(m): 10:28am On Jul 11, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Politics: it's advantages and disadvantages in Nigeria.
Like seriously grin

1 Like

Re: Edo 2016: How We Made Oshiomhole Governor — Ize-iyamu. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:28am On Jul 11, 2016
This is the first time Edo will speak with one voice by bringing POI to power.

Edo leading the way to Change the Change

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2016: How We Made Oshiomhole Governor — Ize-iyamu. by Dcomrade(m): 10:30am On Jul 11, 2016
grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2016: How We Made Oshiomhole Governor — Ize-iyamu. by Dcomrade(m): 10:31am On Jul 11, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

You are right Sir.....we must change the change

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo 2016: How We Made Oshiomhole Governor — Ize-iyamu. by TANTUMERGO007(m): 10:32am On Jul 11, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

bro, don't worry yourself. Pastor no need campaign, is it only in Edo state them use UGLY creatures swear for us. We will resist those demons, but oshiomhole wont go with IARA($75M) cause she was bought and financed with our money.

we changing the change and the changers

14 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: How We Made Oshiomhole Governor — Ize-iyamu. by Dcomrade(m): 10:33am On Jul 11, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

bro, don't worry yourself. Pastor no need campaign, is it only in Edo state them use UGLY creatures swear for us. We will resist those demons, but oshiomhole wont go with IARA($75M) cause she was bought and financed with our money.

Don't tell me you planning to hold Iara back grin

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: How We Made Oshiomhole Governor — Ize-iyamu. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:35am On Jul 11, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

Iara must be retained as POI Special Assistant on "Special Duties" grin

8 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: How We Made Oshiomhole Governor — Ize-iyamu. by TANTUMERGO007(m): 10:35am On Jul 11, 2016
Dcomrade:

Don't tell me you planning to hold Iara back grin
she was bought or imported with our money, she must fulfill her service to the good people of Edo state

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: How We Made Oshiomhole Governor — Ize-iyamu. by Dcomrade(m): 10:37am On Jul 11, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

she was bought or imported with our money, she must fulfill her service to the good people of Edo state
grin that's Osho life time investment...... you want him to go bankrupt? grin

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: How We Made Oshiomhole Governor — Ize-iyamu. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:41am On Jul 11, 2016
Dcomrade:
grin
Governor Go and Die oooop
Re: Edo 2016: How We Made Oshiomhole Governor — Ize-iyamu. by Dcomrade(m): 10:50am On Jul 11, 2016
Just 5 hrs rain in Benin....... grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2016: How We Made Oshiomhole Governor — Ize-iyamu. by Agunechemba1(m): 10:51am On Jul 11, 2016
POI victory is non negotiable.

God bless the people of Edo state.
Edo must be better.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2016: How We Made Oshiomhole Governor — Ize-iyamu. by easrael(f): 10:56am On Jul 11, 2016
POI surely is the ticket to the freedom of the Edo people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2016: How We Made Oshiomhole Governor — Ize-iyamu. by Dcomrade(m): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2016
Agunechemba1:
POI victory is non negotiable.

God bless the people of Edo state.

Edo must be better.
Victory is non negotiable.... Gbam!

6 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: How We Made Oshiomhole Governor — Ize-iyamu. by Dcomrade(m): 11:10am On Jul 11, 2016
easrael:
POI surely is the ticket to the freedom of the Edo people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2016: How We Made Oshiomhole Governor — Ize-iyamu. by easrael(f): 11:12am On Jul 11, 2016
Dcomrade:
Just 5 hrs rain in Benin....... grin

That second picture, is that not the First Lady's yansh? grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2016: How We Made Oshiomhole Governor — Ize-iyamu. by IsThisChange: 11:25am On Jul 11, 2016
Dcomrade:

Victory is non negotiable.... Gbam!

Even there fake playlet self decamp na wohwoh

POI ti gbajoba already

5 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: How We Made Oshiomhole Governor — Ize-iyamu. by easrael(f): 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
[quote author=Dcomrade post=47425754][/quote]

smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Edo 2016: How We Made Oshiomhole Governor — Ize-iyamu. by temitemi1(m): 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
If God dey whith us, nobody can dey against us... POI ur victory is sure come sept 10th!!

6 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: How We Made Oshiomhole Governor — Ize-iyamu. by IsThisChange: 2:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
Lalasticlala come see something hooooo
Re: Edo 2016: How We Made Oshiomhole Governor — Ize-iyamu. by markDT2(m): 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2016
Make urself governor then
Re: Edo 2016: How We Made Oshiomhole Governor — Ize-iyamu. by musleraq67(m): 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
Oshio come and see oo

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: How We Made Oshiomhole Governor — Ize-iyamu. by musleraq67(m): 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
Oshio...come and see oo
Re: Edo 2016: How We Made Oshiomhole Governor — Ize-iyamu. by Abugab(m): 3:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
Ironically, Ize-Iyamu is part of the problem of Edo state as he has been in and around Edo government since 1999. Very sad Edo state is in this political fiasco of Ize-Iyamu and Oshomole.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2016: How We Made Oshiomhole Governor — Ize-iyamu. by Puresolutions: 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
No be today dem don comot for Osho back make e no worry sheybi na Okonjo he dey bully before, him yan*h go tear wen iyanmu win n start to dey open him books i dey sure say he go dey chop bottle and sand wen information start to dey come out.. yeye Daura camel

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aregbesola To Osun Workers: Please Endure Our Season Of Famine‘ll End By March / CCT To Resume Onnoghen's Trial On February 4th / Adamu Adamu: Nigeria's Constitution Allows Muslim Women To Wear Hijab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.